Thread: Thoughts on Bear Warrior?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Thoughts on Bear Warrior?

He looks pretty fun too use, and he looks pretty cool.

I don't see a lot of people using him, but to me he has a lot of potential power. Thoughts?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I don't think yet. Just ask you a question: what are potential powers you think he has ?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Useless without legendary but we will never get that legendary im sure ucool will need to make a custom one ao they arent doing copyright

Really strong at lower levels though if you can have him equal or more stars as yoir opponents tank

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Marcos_M's Avatar
    Strong early
    Good until 65
    Just lower to average then..

Bad points:
    Offtank too bulky, no mobility
    Good aoe slow
    Low damage for having 2 skills increase his damage
    Need a tank infront which makes you weaker to aoe damage

Good points:
    Being an offtank makes him a good protection when tank gets killed(against teams with single damage burst generally)
    His damage is aoe(ult and gs) but really short
    Will get better with his passive

GOOD FOR PHOENIX

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Along with TS, he rapes raids.
    An easy game is a game not worth playing.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    i says no so good
    Support from the good friend here forum:

"You are the reason why I am still coming back to this forum everyday. Thank you!" -BadFerret

"Thanks Doc!" -Zšschi

"You should move to Lilith and work there!" -ZantGX (impress by my skill)

"This thread delivers!" -Apoxie

"Will be so much better, when you finally are a mod." -BadFerret

"You never fail to make me laugh. Nosferatu for forums mod! " -Ferico

New Comers
    I have a lvl 86, Orange, 5* Bear Warrior. I would say he's not the best hero in the game but I have a team which consistently ranks between 50-100 on a server with lvl 90s, and my team isn't complete 5* heroes yet, so there is room for improvement with my rankings in arena.

He's definitely no slouch.

Ideal team: Bear Warrior, Shadow Shaman, Psychic Sword, Commando, Shadowleaf.
    This team maximizes -armor (SS and PS) and + attack (PS, C, SL).
    Bear warrior can generally take down the other team's tank by the time he gains his ult. Shadow Shaman casts his funeral skill on BW if he gets beat up badly. BW has some pretty insane lifesteal that keeps him alive with his AoE ult, and this keeps him going as he gets to the backline. Psychic Sword's ult can divert some aggro onto herself which also keeps BW alive.

This team and BW are good at:
    • Taking out Sapper teams. Sapper teleports between BW and SS and usually gets destroyed.
    • BW is a pseudo-counter to CW/FD teams. BW's aoe normal attack combined with all those illusions and his lifesteal keeps him alive and well while fighting these teams.
    • Killing teams that depend on non-Iron Hoof tanks. BW can push down the tank in the first seconds and destroy the mid/backline with his ult before their offense gets going.
    • BW destroys DK, AP, and many other heroes going head-to-head, even with the Commando's stun hitting him.

This Team and BW are bad at:
    • Iron Hoof. His shield stops PS's -armor skill from working, which inhibits BW from doing his thing. Also, the fight is much harder if BW can't kill that tank before his ult fires off.
    • The team crumbles if BW goes down and in higher levels, he will go down.
    • This team is a bitch to get stars for. I'm currently at BW 5*, SS 4*, PS 4*, Commando 5*, SL 4*. SS and PS are a long, slow grind to getting their stones.
    • PS's ult can completely change the tide of battle, both for you and against you.

Oh and WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT PROMOTE BEAR WARRIOR TO ORANGE. THIS IS A HUGE MISTAKE.

Bear Warrior's main advantage in arena is his AoE normal and ult attacks combined with lifesteal. He can be at 10% life and completely refill his hp with one well-timed ult. Promoting him to orange was the biggest mistake I made, since he lost about 80 lifesteal from enchanted items. I would probably be higher in rankings if I hadn't promoted him simply from losing that extra lifesteal.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by modblot View Post
    I have a lvl 86, Orange, 5* Bear Warrior. I would say he's not the best hero in the game but I have a team which consistently ranks between 50-100 on a server with lvl 90s, and my team isn't complete 5* heroes yet, so there is room for improvement with my rankings in arena.

He's definitely no slouch.

Ideal team: Bear Warrior, Shadow Shaman, Psychic Sword, Commando, Shadowleaf.
    This team maximizes -armor (SS and PS) and + attack (PS, C, SL).
    Bear warrior can generally take down the other team's tank by the time he gains his ult. Shadow Shaman casts his funeral skill on BW if he gets beat up badly. BW has some pretty insane lifesteal that keeps him alive with his AoE ult, and this keeps him going as he gets to the backline. Psychic Sword's ult can divert some aggro onto herself which also keeps BW alive.

This team and BW are good at:
    • Taking out Sapper teams. Sapper teleports between BW and SS and usually gets destroyed.
    • BW is a pseudo-counter to CW/FD teams. BW's aoe normal attack combined with all those illusions and his lifesteal keeps him alive and well while fighting these teams.
    • Killing teams that depend on non-Iron Hoof tanks. BW can push down the tank in the first seconds and destroy the mid/backline with his ult before their offense gets going.
    • BW destroys DK, AP, and many other heroes going head-to-head, even with the Commando's stun hitting him.

This Team and BW are bad at:
    • Iron Hoof. His shield stops PS's -armor skill from working, which inhibits BW from doing his thing. Also, the fight is much harder if BW can't kill that tank before his ult fires off.
    • The team crumbles if BW goes down and in higher levels, he will go down.
    • This team is a bitch to get stars for. I'm currently at BW 5*, SS 4*, PS 4*, Commando 5*, SL 4*. SS and PS are a long, slow grind to getting their stones.
    • PS's ult can completely change the tide of battle, both for you and against you.

Oh and WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT PROMOTE BEAR WARRIOR TO ORANGE. THIS IS A HUGE MISTAKE.

Bear Warrior's main advantage in arena is his AoE normal and ult attacks combined with lifesteal. He can be at 10% life and completely refill his hp with one well-timed ult. Promoting him to orange was the biggest mistake I made, since he lost about 80 lifesteal from enchanted items. I would probably be higher in rankings if I hadn't promoted him simply from losing that extra lifesteal.
    How the hell did u manage to win against arcane sapper cookie cutter teams with your bear warrior team??? Show me a vid against Mystic /VS/WC/Sapper/Commando. SS and PS get overshadowed by many heroes... i dont get why you would want those two heroes.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Lol wish i could still use physical teams. At the top the only hero that allows you to use a limited physical team in LE so other tanks are never used.
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Nice tank until 60 i guess..
    I watched a lot of players using him with another tank as well