Thread: still phoenix not possible...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

still phoenix not possible...

i wrote once a thread were i said that phoenix stage 6 is to heavy for the moment ... and still NO ANWSER i say it again pls refix this shit already ... i have every hero that are listed to be usefull in this fight (5* Orange max GEARED) and still not possible in the videos i saw that there panda always dodge 1 or 2 attack but by mine he DOESNT!!! and i dont think it should be designed a boss were even when u have full max geared that heroes need to dodge when there dodge rate is already that fucking low asap i want to hear already an fucking answer from ucool what they tought about designing this Boss and was it rly planed that the tank need to dodge some attacks from the boss to clear this STAGE?!?!

no fucking regards wait to long for an shit anwser...

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    i use panda cw sm ls vw.. it work

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Stupid person that didnt even say english

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Ucool didnt design it they just copy and paste

You should ask lilith games this question

Anyways just use witch doctor team its alot easier

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Zäschi's Avatar
    Like tony mentioned...just use the "new" Wizard Doc comp (e.g. CHAP - MACH - WD - CW - DM)...
    It has a 99% successrate, just trigger DM and CW as soon as thery are ready before eggstate to prevent early deaths or check the listed comps here: http://heroescharge.help/#outland

I am sure you will find something that fits your demands.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelflowa View Post
    i wrote once a thread were i said that phoenix stage 6 is to heavy for the moment ... and still NO ANWSER i say it again pls refix this shit already ... i have every hero that are listed to be usefull in this fight (5* Orange max GEARED) and still not possible in the videos i saw that there panda always dodge 1 or 2 attack but by mine he DOESNT!!! and i dont think it should be designed a boss were even when u have full max geared that heroes need to dodge when there dodge rate is already that fucking low asap i want to hear already an fucking answer from ucool what they tought about designing this Boss and was it rly planed that the tank need to dodge some attacks from the boss to clear this STAGE?!?!

no fucking regards wait to long for an shit anwser...
    Sounds to me like you need to learn how to reset RNG.

Now stop crying, it's pathetic.

I passed both chances on Phoenix6 with 2 tries today. SM SL CW Panda VW

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    The Phoenix is the easiest one of Outalnd Bosses to beat...

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Hmm, how could dm survive in the wd formation with cw...?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I still think both Phoenix and Dragon Portal are not proper designs.

Suppose developer (MUST) design game's bosses strictly follow the rule that all players reach to a certain level (level cap certainly a limit) can defeat the boss by game designed methods.

However my max Panda can't survive under Phoenix util, some one said he must dodge by chance (???), this is not designed by developer. Also for Dragon, Pilot use the trick to stay under Dragon otherwise it's impossible to defeat him, this is also not in design. I think both Phoenix and Dragon Portal designs are careless, poor, untested, etc.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    i read that panda +4 purple is better than orange gear, correct?
    Herrow, I stream heroes charge at http://www.twitch.tv/blushyface and i like to draw :3
    My website/community (new, feel free to join :3) http://blushyface.com

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by BlushyFace View Post
    i read that panda +4 purple is better than orange gear, correct?
    I don't know but such design is lousy, upgrade hero to higher level and he becomes weaker/less useful (???), what the point ?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Zäschi's Avatar
    I struggled a long time with phoenix 6 aswell until i swapped to the Wizard doctor comp: CHAP[90/Orange/5star], MACH[90/Orange/5star], WD[90/P+4/3star], CW[90/Orange/4star], DM[90/Orange/5star]. With this team team the successrate is almost at 100% per try. Just strictly follow some timings. First off: Fire DMs ULT as soon as it is ready closely followed by the CW ULT. She will not survive otherwise. The spawened clone of the CWs ULT will tank the next shot of the boss which is crucial aswell. Don't worry, both ULTs will be up and ready again when needed. Next up is the heal of CHAP, fire it when it is ready. It is mostly in the beam time of the boss, which will keep the team alive till the boss goes into eggform. Now just wait till the WD sets up the curse onto the egg (Purple Skull / This is the random factor and may force you to make some retries since the curse is put too late). After the curse is up trigger all ULTs. It should melt the boss in seconds...
    If you need a vid, pm me and ill see what i can do.

The problem with the Panda lays basically in the geardesign...The P+4 set gives makes him more tankyness and for me thats rather his role than more DPS like he recieves in the Orange set. Statswise all Orage stats surpass the P+4 state... I wish they really go over their books and do some proper O+ gearsets which also fit the type of hero...i mean what is a healer without %healboost...ridicoulus

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 dark-angel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zäschi View Post
    I struggled a long time with phoenix 6 aswell until i swapped to the Wizard doctor comp: CHAP[90/Orange/5star], MACH[90/Orange/5star], WD[90/P+4/3star], CW[90/Orange/4star], DM[90/Orange/5star]. With this team team the successrate is almost at 100% per try. Just strictly follow some timings. First off: Fire DMs ULT as soon as it is ready closely followed by the CW ULT. She will not survive otherwise. The spawened clone of the CWs ULT will tank the next shot of the boss which is crucial aswell. Don't worry, both ULTs will be up and ready again when needed. Next up is the heal of CHAP, fire it when it is ready. It is mostly in the beam time of the boss, which will keep the team alive till the boss goes into eggform. Now just wait till the WD sets up the curse onto the egg (Purple Skull / This is the random factor and may force you to make some retries since the curse is put too late). After the curse is up trigger all ULTs. It should melt the boss in seconds...
    If you need a vid, pm me and ill see what i can do.

The problem with the Panda lays basically in the geardesign...The P+4 set gives makes him more tankyness and for me thats rather his role than more DPS like he recieves in the Orange set. Statswise all Orage stats surpass the P+4 state... I wish they really go over their books and do some proper O+ gearsets which also fit the type of hero...i mean what is a healer without %healboost...ridicoulus

Hey, buddy. Could you please add a vid in your heroes charge website please. I kinda have an idea but well, you know it is alway better to see it with my own eyes . I'm an visual learner hehe.Thank in advance buddy.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leader of "1st Dark G" Guild on server 44- Malak

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I think I replied to a similar post a while ago.

there are three ways to do pheonix 6.

1) Panda, Ninja, TS, Leafshadow and CW, need panda to dodge once (if not ,reset RNG), TS ulti twice (ulti whenever it is ready). Ninja ulti once pheonix starts his beam

2) use wizard doctor to curse phoenix so that its not immune to magic dmg any more, then use heroes with multiple magic hits ulti skills (icemage, DM, etc) with chap to heal

3) with SM, I don't have SM so I can't provide details. But my friend got it done consistently with SM.
    Name:  IMG_0349.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  3.2 KB

The screenshot is from the day when I first posted the original post to do phoenix. Panda is p4 maxed, and so is TS. Others are Orange maxed,and ninja is 3 star

And now my Ninja is 5 stars, everything stays the same and Panda still has to dodge once

I would recommend Wizard doctor setup as it is less dependent on RNG.
    Hope that helps.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 dark-angel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hellozero View Post
    I think I replied to a similar post a while ago.

there are three ways to do pheonix 6.

1) Panda, Ninja, TS, Leafshadow and CW, need panda to dodge once (if not ,reset RNG), TS ulti twice (ulti whenever it is ready). Ninja ulti once pheonix starts his beam

2) use wizard doctor to curse phoenix so that its not immune to magic dmg any more, then use heroes with multiple magic hits ulti skills (icemage, DM, etc) with chap to heal

3) with SM, I don't have SM so I can't provide details. But my friend got it done consistently with SM.
    Name:  IMG_0349.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  3.2 KB

The screenshot is from the day when I first posted the original post to do phoenix. Panda is p4 maxed, and so is TS. Others are Orange maxed,and ninja is 3 star

And now my Ninja is 5 stars, everything stays the same and Panda still has to dodge once

I would recommend Wizard doctor setup as it is less dependent on RNG.
    Hope that helps.

Hey, thanks buddy.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leader of "1st Dark G" Guild on server 44- Malak