Thread: Hey cher, give answer leh #1

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8

Hey cher, give answer leh #1

(Or whether to buy gears from Crusade or to buy SS and trade those SS for Soul Coins and buy gears with SC)

You want the answer? Too lazy to figure it out yourself?

First some background.

Crusade Shop
    2 Spots for gears, usually 1 Blue and 1 Blue/Purple/Orange

Soul Shop
    Powered by soul stones (1 SS = 100 SC, basically a 1:1 conversion with Crusade Coins)
    Sells fragments, whole reels and whole gears of the following
    Fanged Harp
    Moonglow
    Gullak Aethan
    Yew Bolt Thrower
    Kreln Horn
    Rough Hewn Axe
    Ice Staff
    Wizard Hat
    Staff of Rawlis
    (list might be incomplete)

Notice something about the list? Ok you at the back, give it a shot, try to guess.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

The answer to the question is.......the gears in the Crusade shop can be literally anything, the gears in Soul Shop are generally for Heroes at P2 to P4

STILL dont understand what it means?

It means that you should stockpile some Crusade Coins since its a gamble what you will get there (10-20K should be enough)

It means that the Soul Shop helps tremendously when you are trying to gear EVERYONE to P4, since the gears are specifically targeted at that heroes level, so you will focus on that when your heroes are all P2 to P4 and won't need to stockpile Crusade coins so much

It means that once everyone is P4 and above, the Soul Shop is much less helpful (though you should still stockpile gears for newly released heroes)

it means that once you reach the end game, where your bronze chests openings are feeding the Soul Shop wallet, you can stockpile Crusade coins for when that 16K coin orange gear appears

There that's it! Now to return you to your regularly scheduled "What Hero to Invest in?" followed by "[Hero Name], worth it?" at 11

tl:dr
    Fill out this form and I'll mail the answer printed on scented paper to your house

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    why so sarcastic. but neh mind. give you props for the effort.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by AyameNoop View Post
    the gears in the Crusade shop can be literally anything, the gears in Soul Shop are generally for Heroes at P2 to P4
    Not true - Moonglow, Gullak Aethan, Yew Bolt Thrower, Rough Hewn Axe, Wizard Hat, Staff of Rawlis are needed (lot of them) for orange too.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by pulsarwave View Post
    He is so sarcastic because he did a lot of (good) guides and almost no one cares or use them. The problem is that if staff don't stick them, they're just drops in the sea.
    [Tao] Zophiel - Team Level: 90 - Guild: Tao (Officer) - Server: 31, Kron

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Maybe for low vip can start spam chest after 87?
    Because im in lvl 86 and still starving gold.

Banned Contributor Level 3
    Some items cost more in the soul shop than in the crusade shop (e.g. Full gullak item, full moonglow item)

So depends on how much coins you can spare in each shop.

and also the item you need appearing in which ever shop.

For me i refresh crusade shop 5 times a day. its just 170 dragon coins.

My soul shop luck is pretty shitty so far, giving items like fang harp and ice staff lol.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Marcos_M's Avatar
    I'm free player and able to spend 1million on chests everyday. If i have to level up a hero like 20 levels, then i starve gold

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    I really like you're efforts in helping the community but it seems you're really trying hard.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Stupidity has no cure. Just let them be, they will trail behind soon, no matter how you help them. Only the smart and competent can wade through a bunch of useless threads to pick up important information and use it will to propel forward.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Stupidity has no cure. Just let them be, they will trail behind soon, no matter how you help them. Only the smart and competent can wade through a bunch of useless threads to pick up important info and use it well to propel forward.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    At least we share our trace based on our experience.
    Sharing is caring btw

Btw if you notice, all soul shop items cost about 2k coins more of their exact clones in crusade...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Zäschi's Avatar
    Thanks Ayame, always appreciate your effort in creating threads with sense and humor.

Quote Originally Posted by Zophiel View Post
    He is so sarcastic because he did a lot of (good) guides and almost no one cares or use them. The problem is that if staff don't stick them, they're just drops in the sea.
    So true...if only the search would be good then we could find those stones again...

Singlish is not condoned in this forums.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghor View Post
    Not true - Moonglow, Gullak Aethan, Yew Bolt Thrower, Rough Hewn Axe, Wizard Hat, Staff of Rawlis are needed (lot of them) for orange too.
    not as much as P2 to P4, whats a moonglow for P4 to Orange promotion when you've already used 3 to get there, per hero

Quote Originally Posted by pulsarwave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zophiel View Post
    no i"m not angry, its just my way of releasing thats all!

Quote Originally Posted by glitteringlust View Post
    Maybe for low vip can start spam chest after 87?
    Because im in lvl 86 and still starving gold.
    what are you spending it on? 2.8 mil from hard crusade daily and maybe another 200K from booty/campaign/raids don't just disappear. if you're leveling skills its only a temporary problem

Quote Originally Posted by Ferico View Post
    I really like you're efforts in helping the community but it seems you're really trying hard.
    trying hard? No man it was easy, what took the most time was finding the appropriate pictures; you have no idea how hard it is to get a good Mr Garrison pic

Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    Stupidity has no cure. Just let them be, they will trail behind soon, no matter how you help them. Only the smart and competent can wade through a bunch of useless threads to pick up important information and use it will to propel forward.
    I suppose someone has to make up the bottom of the pyramid eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Thatzme View Post
    Singlish is not condoned in this forums.
    I know they are here, they pretend to be all fancy and stuff but I can smell them, and there are more then you know

Think about it, maybe they cant understand the help threads because the language goes over their heads, maybe i'll write something in EDMW dialect for kicks

in any case, the mods arent clever enough to figure us out, not with that guy running around saying the n word all the time