Thread: legendary question

Question legendary question

hey guys,
    if i turn my heroes into orange but still don't got all of his gears at orange - can i start in the meanwhile to work on his legendary skill?

and - i think of doing psychopath because i use him in portal - is he worth it?

thnx!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Yes you can, you have to be 90 and orange to start the legendary quest, full gear is not needed, but to complete the last quest u have to be full geared and 5 star, otherwise it will be a pain

Thank u Sylvanas! Helped me a lot

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Where can we find information about the quests themselves? Do we need specific teams to complete them or are the legendary quests mostly centered just around that Hero?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by BMHolthouse View Post
    Where can we find information about the quests themselves? Do we need specific teams to complete them or are the legendary quests mostly centered just around that Hero?
    They have been posted somewhere on the forum I believe, but they are generally centered on the specific hero. DV needs to solo a stage, and Mystic needs to hit a certain damage number, for example

I'll hit 90 in about 9 days. I have quite a few options on whose legendary to start working on as I think I have 15 Orange heroes.

If anyone knows where that post is or can give even more details I'd appreciate it

PS. Wulfe I do appreciate the info you gave just lookin for all the info.

Quote Originally Posted by BMHolthouse View Post
    http://www.heroescharge.help/#heroes

Click on the picture of the hero, then you see what you must do for his legendary quest. Until now, only 10 heroes have a legandary quest. With patch 1.9 5 heroes more.

That is so helpful. Thank u so much