Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buy items in Crusade or Soul Shop?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Nokiya420's Avatar

Cool Buy items in Crusade or Soul Shop?

I've got a question for mathematicians out there.

What is better option:

1. Buy gear directly from crusade
    2. Exchange hero souls from crusade and buy gear in soul shop

You would have to see prices of the same items in different shop to do this, and just one item won't be sufficient because prices may wary.

If anyone has info on this, would be awesome.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    What level are you and have you all the heroes needed from crusade???? I would personally keep crusade points cause the options on good gear is wider where as soul is limited to a lot a junk as you get to highter levels

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Its the same price. I usually exchange crusade coins for soul coins cos that shop has better items, but thats not always the case.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokiya420 View Post
    I've got a question for mathematicians out there.

What is better option:

1. Buy gear directly from crusade
    2. Exchange hero souls from crusade and buy gear in soul shop

You would have to see prices of the same items in different shop to do this, and just one item won't be sufficient because prices may wary.

If anyone has info on this, would be awesome.
    Nothing good in crusade shop anyways. Buying items generally is a bad idea, but that depends on how many resources you have.

Depends again on a number of things,your VIP level for example and are you getting gems from arena to buy gear.Why I ask your lv us cause lv90s with tell you crusade items are crap but up to lv85 you could not win a fight in arena without commando and she's still key at lv6 in trials,I use my points to guy gear for a few reasons 1.i need the gear cause I have a large ammount of heroes 2.even if a decent heroe appears I will earn enough points in hard crusade to refresh 4 times daily to get the heroe(heroes take time to level and skill/gear so you don't need to get to 5* instantly,only VIP 12 can eventually refresh soul shop so unless that you won't need a great deal of coins unless you want the hero that will be on offer there

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Godsend View Post
    Depends again on a number of things,your VIP level for example and are you getting gems from arena to buy gear.Why I ask your lv us cause lv90s with tell you crusade items are crap but up to lv85 you could not win a fight in arena without commando and she's still key at lv6 in trials,I use my points to guy gear for a few reasons 1.i need the gear cause I have a large ammount of heroes 2.even if a decent heroe appears I will earn enough points in hard crusade to refresh 4 times daily to get the heroe(heroes take time to level and skill/gear so you don't need to get to 5* instantly,only VIP 12 can eventually refresh soul shop so unless that you won't need a great deal of coins unless you want the hero that will be on offer there
    na..... you can win fights in arena w/o commando. Just use IH, and if you are using IH, you can sub in TS for better results.

Proof of uCool can't catch cheater.
    Courtesy of ZantGX

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Dont always exchange crusade coin to soul coin,
    Just hold
    If there a good gear like hewn axe/ wizard hat or rawlis
    I dont even hesitate to bought that item.

Absolutely keep crusade coins because crusade shop will be your main source of scimitars and sapphire staffs at lvl90.

I'm 89 and I have all crusade heroes 5* for some time already

My Juggernaut is 4*, will get him to 5* and then start getting items or save a bit for Invoker if he ever comes

Anyone else with more imput on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Nokiya420 View Post
    I'm 89 and I have all crusade heroes 5* for some time already

My Juggernaut is 4*, will get him to 5* and then start getting items or save a bit for Invoker if he ever comes

Anyone else with more imput on this?
    Juggernaut?

Items from soul shop are more prioritized than SM and Invoker (whom we probably won't ever get because ucool can't copy heroes anymore so if we get a new hero in soul shop it can't be invoker).

Always buy items in soul shop, every day.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    There was 1 time I had Rough Hewn Axe in both soul store and crusade store, price was the same. (naturally i bought both)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by spacelion View Post
    There was 1 time I had Rough Hewn Axe in both soul store and crusade store, price was the same. (naturally i bought both)
    Some items are cheaper in crusade shop (25%), some are the same shop. I keep points in crusade because you can refresh crusade everyday few times. Soul shop stones i get from bronze chests and if there is some good equip that i need and dont have got enought points them i change crusade coins for ss.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLon View Post
    Juggernaut?

Items from soul shop are more prioritized than SM and Invoker (whom we probably won't ever get because ucool can't copy heroes anymore so if we get a new hero in soul shop it can't be invoker).

Always buy items in soul shop, every day.
    Juggernaut is Swordmaster.

I have him at 4* but I guess that's enough for phoenix 6?

I want him at 5* so I don't have to worry about it if some new challenges come up where he might be needed.

But if some nice item pops up I will buy them.

Thanks for the input.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Better buy gear, starring sm to *5 is optional

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    All gear in the Soul Shop is at least the same price or higher than its Crusade Shop counterpart. I have 4* SM and 5* everyone in Crusade. I keep around 30k Crusade coins in case orange items show up in Crusade but other than that I convert them to Soul Shop coins to progress on SM.

If you are just after gear it is slightly more efficient use of ur resources to wait and buy all gear from the Crusade shop. However, purple items you need will show up in the Soul Shop more often. So you give up efficiency to have the items faster since there is almost always something decent in the Soul Shop.