Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Light Bringer

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Even if the 4th skill works with Soul hunter, it is almost impossible to make use of it in any normal team composition given how LB is all the way in the back.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by ForgivenYo View Post
    You use that team in crusade? How do they ever do enough damage to kill anyone lol.
    No you dingbat i don't use that team in crusade.
    Crusades i use
    DM, OC, FM, Chap, Mystic or sometimes i trade out FM for Disease Bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by halfrig View Post
    Has anyone leveled him up to purple to see how he does yet?
    Yes.
    His Skills do this pretty much exactly:

Ult - Dot (don't know if it can crit) that stuns for its duration while draining your energy. Pretty decent damage for a 1 star so far.
    Green Skill - Gives someone energy like Mystic but better. Is random unlike Mystics but does not give to heroes with full energy unless EVERYONE is full.
    Blue skill - up to 99% damage reflection (only level 85 so i dont know what level 90 does) but at level 85 it caps at 94%
    Purple Skill - Based on missing health he receives the listed % per thousand health of the heal as energy.

SO purple - if hes missing 5000 health and he gets healed for the entire thing and the skill is at level 1 (.5%) he will receive 25 Energy total.
    If he gets healed for 2500 out of the missing 5000 he will get 12.5 energy.
    If you have 1000 Missing health, and get healed to full with level 90 skill you will receive 9.9 (10) Energy.

Also for his blue skill here's how IT works:

He takes damage.. so what. He CASTS the spell. Lets say you have it where i have it at 94%. WHILE the spell is active (not very long) he will return 94% of the damage AFTER the effect ends. Lets say he takes 15,000 damage. As long as he is alive after the spell effect ends he will deliver 14,100 damage to his target (do not know if it crits OR what type it is yet). If he casts the spell and takes no damage and the spell effect ends he will not return any damage.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    How long into the fight before he cast his blue spell? Is it after AS teleport?

anyone know a team setup with light bringer? does he work well with support (mystic/commando/cleric/the healer girl (forgot her name)) ?
    Herrow, I stream heroes charge at http://www.twitch.tv/blushyface and i like to draw :3
    My website/community (new, feel free to join :3) http://blushyface.com

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by BlushyFace View Post
    anyone know a team setup with light bringer? does he work well with support (mystic/commando/cleric/the healer girl (forgot her name)) ?
    sure he works with heal guy, heal guy, heal girl and possibly with dead tank guy.

Proof of uCool can't catch cheater.
    Courtesy of ZantGX

Quote Originally Posted by mythic View Post
    sure he works with heal guy, heal guy, heal girl and possibly with dead tank guy.
    uhm what? :3
    Herrow, I stream heroes charge at http://www.twitch.tv/blushyface and i like to draw :3
    My website/community (new, feel free to join :3) http://blushyface.com

heal guy - cleric
    another heal guy - ? (shaman?)
    heal girl - chaplain
    dead tank guy - war chief

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    His damage at 1 star full gear orange Is horrible 4 more stars wont help much imo.

Wont work well in a healer team better off with HN NA or AS as your dps

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Thats means no need for new heroes to be released since they are all crap now

Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post
    His damage at 1 star full gear orange Is horrible 4 more stars wont help much imo.

Wont work well in a healer team better off with HN NA or AS as your dps
    so what you mean is that all those low star heroes that suck and get better with more stars are better than him because he is only 1 star and nothing will make him better? please inform me on how you came to that ridiculous conclusion considering its wrong. Not only that but his ACTUAL damage isn't what he is designed for he is an interrupter and a back line protection. He casts his blue skill, Ninja assassin or AS attack him and get blown up, he gets healed by the hero standing not 1 millimeter from him (chaplain) and then ults the entire group while your team beats the hell out of the rest of everyone... God i love trolls who make posts that base their assumptions on nothing.

What's worse is people actually listen to these assumptions based on nothing.

Banned Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
    so what you mean is that all those low star heroes that suck and get better with more stars are better than him because he is only 1 star and nothing will make him better? please inform me on how you came to that ridiculous conclusion considering its wrong. Not only that but his ACTUAL damage isn't what he is designed for he is an interrupter and a back line protection. He casts his blue skill, Ninja assassin or AS attack him and get blown up, he gets healed by the hero standing not 1 millimeter from him (chaplain) and then ults the entire group while your team beats the hell out of the rest of everyone... God i love trolls who make posts that base their assumptions on nothing.
    i agree with you.

Lets just wait for his soul stone to be available and test him out.
    For now everything looks nice on paper, but actual outcome may turn out very differently.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    He is way underpowered. I have him 2* but maxed gear and he can't do anything. The only skill that is remotely helpful is his energy gain and mystics is better. His ulti does no damage, his blue skill is too underpowered to do anything but give away a little energy or waste time, and his purple skill is basically just worthless.
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Screenshot_2015-05-11-22-56-02.jpg

In case anyone was wondering. Not maxed skill though. Still at level 71/71/51/31.

I agree with everyone else in the thread that he's a little underwhelming. I tried using him with full equip/max enchanted orange Death Knight, Death Bringer, Chaplain, Cleric with a team power of 38787 and I barely beat a team with no orange or +4 heroes in booty caves. Even when I used DK, DB, Chaplain, Light Bringer, and Hidden Needle. The team power is 39040 and struggles with typical cookie cutter teams that are not maxed out or not orange. I guess I'll have to wait to farm him to 5 stars before I can truly test out his "potential"
    IGN: coolmkv69, Level 95, Guild: 50 Monkeys
    Server 22: Spearman

All Heroes Power: 720,327
    Grand Hero Power: 158,202
    Team Power: 56,026
    Heroes Stars: 381