Thread: Can we have the older servers to merge?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Can we have the older servers to merge?

Hi Im lvl 86, highest in my guild. Im Guild leader and my guild is about 25 -35 in rank. My current server's highest lvl is 89.

So the problem is that the older servers has less and less people being active and many have already quit the game or prob restarted. And half of my guild members are inactive, making guild raid progress really slow. I currently have 47 members. Its getting harder to have people joining since there arent many people playing anymore.

Merging servers might help. I cant stand playing in a server thats half dead. I feel like theres only about 500 active players in my server.

This makes me feel like I should have just not create a guild and join a top guild in the first place becuz any guilds other than top 5 is dead. They all grow together since months ago while other lesser guilds degrades nonstop.

I really think merging some servers might bring the game back to live. I might even try to "merge" with other guilds then to have more active players together instead of clinging onto my current one which is half dead.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I think your server is a new one, right ? Merging with 'really' old server cause you problem, there are too many lvl 90 players may push your arena rank further than 3 digits.

For example, 60, 61, 62 merges together. I guess arena rank would be a problem. If I can choose, I wouldnt mind going lower in arena rankings just to have more active people together.

Its not like a server 80 merging with a 30. I dont think people mind that much at a higher level to merge with neighbouring servers. I might be wrong, maybe Heroes Charge can make a survey in-game to see how this server merging is okay for the players.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Playing with loads of active players are pretty much fun than high ranked in lonely planet.
    Wake up daily click this click that., close app.. Click click sleep same routine

If merged., for closest servers., players who stopped their purchase will make extra purchase to grab rewards/ranks.

Agreed
    Server 68

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    merge server?
    even migrate server fiture is delayed more than 1 month,

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    ucool cant code server migration you think they know how to merge servers?

New Comers
    It would be nice if they would improve the communications within the game, I have been looking to do a clan merge but you can't simply chat with the leader of another clan unless they post in the world tab. This would make it easier for two medium clans to combine. Also make whispers longer.

Man I dont know how its gonna work but I do know many random web browser games out there do the same thing as heroes charge, to make ez $$.

Constantly release new servers > hardcore / rich players spam cash to reach the top. Thats y new servers comes out so often, but this means other server's population decreases.

But, the thing is, these random games actually do merge neighbouring servers after awhile. Im hoping heroes charge can do so too.

with over 100 servers i wonder when a new one is openend? Is there some kind of max people that can join one server? i'm playing on server 25 but it doesn't feel super populated dispite being "full"
    Herrow, I stream heroes charge at http://www.twitch.tv/blushyface and i like to draw :3
    My website/community (new, feel free to join :3) http://blushyface.com

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    They open like every 3 to 4 days as far as i know

Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post
    They open like every 3 to 4 days as far as i know
    Any idea why?
    Herrow, I stream heroes charge at http://www.twitch.tv/blushyface and i like to draw :3
    My website/community (new, feel free to join :3) http://blushyface.com

New Comers
    They need to make the server migrate option available. It's been a button in the settings for months and it still says "coming soon!"

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by BlushyFace View Post
    Any idea why?
    It's an automatic function, when current latest server reach to an amount of users, the new server will be triggered to open. Maybe that amount is 100k of users.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    It's an automatic function, when current latest server reach to an amount of users, the new server will be triggered to open. Maybe that amount is 100k of users.
    100k? I highly doubt the amount is that high.

OT: This is something that has been stated they are already working on. Why is there a suggestion thread about it?