Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ucool Commits Fraud

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    In response to bin's question, I thought I better explain why I asked for this particular compensation. I'm no Mother Theresa and want my money back. But I think we can all agree Ucool was never going to do that. So what do you ask for? Gems? Stamina? You need to think outside the box and come up with something you think is comparable to what you've think you've lost. Everybody has their own ideas. I figured if Ucool gave 50 people( 5.00 x 50= 250.00 ), plus whatever Commanders they give out, that would satisfy me. That's all. If they said yes, great, I can go back to just playing this buggy game in anonymity. If no, then decide what you have to do next. I hope this clears any misunderstandings.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Todall View Post
    In response to bin's question, I thought I better explain why I asked for this particular compensation. I'm no Mother Theresa and want my money back. But I think we can all agree Ucool was never going to do that. So what do you ask for? Gems? Stamina? You need to think outside the box and come up with something you think is comparable to what you've think you've lost. Everybody has their own ideas. I figured if Ucool gave 50 people( 5.00 x 50= 250.00 ), plus whatever Commanders they give out, that would satisfy me. That's all. If they said yes, great, I can go back to just playing this buggy game in anonymity. If no, then decide what you have to do next. I hope this clears any misunderstandings.
    Why would they compensate to that extreme for everyone (this includes inactive accounts as well!)? If something like that happened they'll lose a lot more money.
    If history and memory have served, uCool will benefit more by remaining greedy.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    They don't refund money simple as