Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ucool Commits Fraud

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Ucool Commits Fraud

Day 16

To whom it may concern:

I'm requesting a partial refund for all monies paid from VIP 12 through VIP 13. Your offer states if I decide to purchase gems and become a VIP 12 member, I would be entitled to 1 daily refresh in the Soul Shop. I have never seen this refresh button after becoming a VIP 12 member. When this problem was mentioned in another post on 4/24/15 from Lighter, he was told:

Dear Leader
    We will report the problem to our production team and developers. Thank.

Best Regards
    Betty

I immediately took a screen shot of your VIP 12 Benefits. I knew from other dealings with your company something would happen. Sure enough, Mr. Lighter is still waiting for his response and you have altered your VIP 12 Benefits by deleting that particular benefit.
    On 4/27/15
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Benefits 12.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	6138

On 5/3/15

Name:	Soul Shop Benefits 050315.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	6139

You may deduct the purchases for my monthly card.
    I'm not an attorney but I'm sure this is considered a fraud.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Absolutely no refunds. Read the policy and game agreement. Your best bet is call the developer, or google/apple, or your bank.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Banned Contributor Level 4
    I am the one who get cheated by this shit company..

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...034#post136034

And yes! You can have my money and i dont want to refund if you do it right!

But sadly, you do it all wrong!! you cheated players to pay more and after you get those money, u silently delete those proof and evidence from your game!

And unfortunately, players not stupid. They got screenshot and proof to this!

So better you get prepared well ucool!
    Ur lawsuit will be getting worst after this!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Trickster's Avatar
    This is a serious problem already.
    if they ban your forum ID or delete this thread.

It tell us that company ucool dont have responsibility at all, and just make it worst..

I will follow up this thread..

New Comers
    Same im new and vip 7 almost 8 gonna halt all spending until you figure this out.. No one likes a shady game developer...

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Todall View Post
    Day 16

To whom it may concern:

I'm requesting a partial refund for all monies paid from VIP 12 through VIP 13. Your offer states if I decide to purchase gems and become a VIP 12 member, I would be entitled to 1 daily refresh in the Soul Shop. I have never seen this refresh button after becoming a VIP 12 member. When this problem was mentioned in another post on 4/24/15 from Lighter, he was told:

Dear Leader
    We will report the problem to our production team and developers. Thank.

Best Regards
    Betty

I immediately took a screen shot of your VIP 12 Benefits. I knew from other dealings with your company something would happen. Sure enough, Mr. Lighter is still waiting for his response and you have altered your VIP 12 Benefits by deleting that particular benefit.
    On 4/27/15

Name:	Benefits 12.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	6138

On 5/3/15

Name:	Soul Shop Benefits 050315.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	6139

You may deduct the purchases for my monthly card.
    I'm not an attorney but I'm sure this is considered a fraud.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.
    Dear Leader
    Really sorry for the wrong VIP description. It's a 1.9 feature and we mistakenly updated it to the public servers that we have had to change the texts back. And since it's our policy that no refunds will be made after the payment that if you insist on getting a refund, I will try report your case to our operation team and see what they will do. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Day 17

Good Morning Betty,

Here's the response from the In-Game email I sent requesting a refund:

Dear leader

Sorry for any inconvenience, please wait for the later update to see if we will add some feature to the refresh of soul shop.

Thank you.

Best Regards

Ember

Here's a list of the problems I've had with this game:

A) My post dated 03/10/15 -Grand Arena Defense Coins- I did not receive all of my 5 Grand Arena Defense rewards on 3/8/15, 3/9/15 and 3/10/15
    a) Loss of coins not reimbursed

B) My post dated 04/18/15-No Access to Ancient Temple-
    b) Loss of 250 guild coins for 5 invites and unknown loot as my Temple could not be attacked not reimbursed

C) My post dated 04/27/15 -Arena & GA Defense Battle Videos Show I Win; Ucool Registers Loss
    c) This is still a continuing problem but I've been assured by you that compensation is being discussed within your company for all players experiencing this problem. Once again,I just hope you don't provide compensation for everyone as not everyone has this arena battle bug.

D) This post regarding the benefits stated if you purchase the VIP 12 Benefits Package. The email I received back, "Sorry for any inconvenience, please wait for the later update to see if we will add some feature to the refresh of soul shop" sounds like your company is still deciding whether to include this benefit at all. My contention is that it was there and needs to be honored. Anyone who made their gem purchase based on this benefit needs to be reimbursed if they desire to do so. Since you have always responded to my concerns in a timely and professional manner, I will take your word it was a mistake and won't pursue this any further if the following compensation is granted. As for other players, they'll have to decide on their own what to do.

The compensation I'm asking for is:

1) 15 SS for Forest Guardian to be given to all of my guild mates for the time they took to help me.

2) Any member in my guild at VIP 11 or lower to receive the current Magic Stone Hero Commander. Anyone who has the patience to play this game without spending lots of money should be rewarded.

That's it. I ask that you refer my request to the proper department as I feel this is more than reasonable. I would like an answer of either yes or no within 3 days so I may pursue my legal remedies based on your company's answer.

Thank you.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Lol cornered to releasing 1.9 i think

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Day 17

Good Morning Betty,

Dear leader

Sorry for any inconvenience, please wait for the later update to see if we will add some feature to the refresh of soul shop.

Thank you.

Best Regards

Ember

A) My post dated 03/10/15 -Grand Arena Defense Coins- I did not receive all of my 5 Grand Arena Defense rewards on 3/8/15, 3/9/15 and 3/10/15

b) Loss of 250 guild coins for 5 invites and unknown loot as my Temple could not be attacked not reimbursed

C) My post dated 04/27/15 -Arena & GA Defense Battle Videos Show I Win; Ucool Registers Loss
    c) This is still a continuing problem but I've been assured by you that compensation is being discussed within your company for all players experiencing this problem. Once again,I just hope you don't provide compensation for everyone as not everyone has this arena battle bug.

D) This post regarding the benefits stated if you purchase the VIP 12 Benefits Package. The email I received back, "Sorry for any inconvenience, please wait for the later update to see if we will add some feature to the refresh of soul shop" sounds like your company is still deciding whether to include this benefit at all. My contention is that it was there and needs to be honored. Anyone who made their gem purchase based on this benefit needs to be reimbursed if they desire to do so. Since you have always responded to my concerns in a timely and professional manner, I will take your word it was a mistake and won't pursue this any further if the following compensation is granted. As for other players, they'll have to decide on their own what to do.

1) 15 SS for Forest Guardian to be given to all of my guild mates for the time they took to help me.

2) Any member in my guild at VIP 11 or lower to receive the current Magic Stone Hero Commander. Anyone who has the patience to play this game without spending lots of money should be rewarded.

That's it. I ask that you refer my request to the proper department as I feel this is more than reasonable. I would like an answer of either yes or no within 3 days so I may pursue my legal remedies based on your company's answer.

Thank you.
    Dear Todall

First, Sincerely apologize for any inconvenience these days you've met with. And here I will answer some question to you,

A: You can receive up to 5 times of defense rewards, but it should be registered by our server you have defense successfully, and when you have not gained the rewards, you can contact with us for help.
    B: Ancient temple has chances to drop during battles, it is not a doom feature in the game.
    C: We are still working on the arena issue of the arena those days, and it was same to all of the players in our servers.
    D: Please wait for the 1.9 update for the feature of soul shot refresh. And please accept our sincerely apologize for this.

At last, we can not do what you have asked for with the compensation, but please feel free to contact with us.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Day 17

Good Morning Betty,

Dear leader

Thank you.

Best Regards

Ember

Thank you.
    Thanks man you truly made my day. I burst out laughing when I got to the compensation part.

Nicely written post, but seriously dude, anyone with a brain could have figured out you would never get away with those demands.

Funny nontheless, thanks for a good laugh.

Oh and further info on chance to find temple, an admin leaked that it's 2% chance per "activity". With activity I mean portal, rift, trial, campaign and so on.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
    Same im new and vip 7 almost 8 gonna halt all spending until you figure this out.. No one likes a shady game developer...
    What this 'issue' relate to you ? lol

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12

Thank you.
    This is a bit ... too much, just like someone does something wrong to you and then you ask he pays money for your sisters, your brothers, uncle, dad, mom, niece, aunt, son, daughter, baby sister, nun, the girl next door, etc. , don't you think that is crazy ?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Zäschi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    This is a bit ... too much, just like someone does something wrong to you and then you ask he pays money for your sisters, your brothers, uncle, dad, mom, niece, aunt, son, daughter, baby sister, nun, the girl next door, etc. , don't you think that is crazy ?
    And don't forget all registered forum members, they deserve a piece of that cake aswell. 8)

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Its not too much rather than what ucool do.
    Lack of communication makes people think this problem such a public "scamming".

Day 18

Thanks ChiLLon. That's the first time I've seen a compliment written by you on any post. Pardon me but I need to use one of your responses on my first forum post.

Good morning Betty,

Thanks for the quick response. I just like to respond to points A and B before ending this post.

Platinum Member
    Contributor Level 8

Let me clarify this better. It's when I'm challenged by another leader. After defeating that challenger to defend my current ranking, that I'm not receiving my Grand Arena Defense reward coins. There shouldn't be a limit to defend your rank.
    You will get the reward of 10 coins maximum 5 times per day, like I just wrote. 6th time and onwards you get nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Grand Arena doesn't give defending rewards. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Unless you guys changed that yesterday then yes it do

**Without ChiLLon's intervention, my request would have never been resolved so thank you. After 3 days days of not receiving all of my 5 defenses, my problem was solved.***

B) You missed my point. On that particular day, there were several posts stating players were unable to receive invites or to invite other guild members to defend their Ancient Temple. I was one of them. The issue was resolved the next day but people lost the Ancient Temples they had along with the invites the weren't receiving. It was not about the chance to obtain the Ancient Temple.

Anyway, thanks for your help. I look forward to seeing you in small claims court. It will be nice to meet the one person who handled all of my concerns with dignity.

Thank you.