Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: new nerf!! legendary fragments drop rate reduced!!!

Banned Contributor Level 4

new nerf!! legendary fragments drop rate reduced!!!

I reset my legendary elite raid chances 5 times a day. And it usually give me 3 fragments drop at least once or twice!

After your update, there is a huge difference with you drop rate. It no longer give you 3 fragments, but only max 2 fragments after i reseted 5 times. And most of them only drop 1 fragment/3 raid...

my whole guildmate encountered same problem, so please dont give us your ridiculous answer such as "our devs told me nothing has changed, our devs has checked and that was normal, blah blah blah..."

we players paying money for play your game, dont treat us like a child that you can bullying anytime with your silent nerf.

Give us official statement!

read me!

why you keep hiding like nothing happen?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Reset 5 times today, got 15/18.
    Yesterday and the day before that got 11-13/18.

If you usually get 3/3 at least once or twice don't be surprised if you suddenly have a bad day, the game remembers your drops across days.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    I confirmed with our developers that we didn't change the drop rate. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlos View Post
    I reset my legendary elite raid chances 5 times a day. And it usually give me 3 fragments drop at least once or twice!

After your update, there is a huge difference with you drop rate. It no longer give you 3 fragments, but only max 2 fragments after i reseted 5 times. And most of them only drop 1 fragment/3 raid...

my whole guildmate encountered same problem, so please dont give us your ridiculous answer such as "our devs told me nothing has changed, our devs has checked and that was normal, blah blah blah..."

we players paying money for play your game, dont treat us like a child that you can bullying anytime with your silent nerf.

Give us official statement!
    It's called chance.

If you consistently got 3 fragments per raid3 you were lucky. Just because you are less lucky now doesn't make it a nerf.

You are overrreacting just like a small child would, throwing accusations and wild theories around with no basis.

I reset legendary fragment stage 3 times a day and I have noticed no change whatsoever.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Why are the OP's observations and conclusions any less valid than the opposing? Unless people responding are ucool employees, I don't see why other "customers" wouldn't be in agreement with a point that is brought up in order to increase the benefit for all "customers"....willingly accepting sub-par status quo and even defending it seems suspect to me....

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peetahpeet View Post
    Why are the OP's observations and conclusions any less valid than the opposing? Unless people responding are ucool employees, I don't see why other "customers" wouldn't be in agreement with a point that is brought up in order to increase the benefit for all "customers"....willingly accepting sub-par status quo and even defending it seems suspect to me....

Why do you think this is sub-par? getting 66% for a legendary fragment drop sounds pretty decent to me.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    There is several people on these forums that do this constantly,your lucky "bin" didnt see it as he loves ripping on posts

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Actually I did see the nerf on my raids, however it's hard to prove that because someone got better than others. I'm also not in rush so it's still ok for me.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    Why do you think this is sub-par? getting 66% for a legendary fragment drop sounds pretty decent to me.
    I should have phrased that differently....If the drop rate is 66% than that wouldn't be sub-par, but I guess I was bringing my own experience into the comment. I'm not quite at the legendary stage, but in the p+2, p+3, etc., levels and just as an example I needed 7 staff of rawils fragments to make the 50 required to make one staff.... Used 500 stamina to farm those stages....and I still need 2 for the 50.... So that's pretty sub in my opinion....

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Today i spent about 800 stamina to get scimitars fragments and got 9. So about 1 per 100 instead of about 15. This seems absolutely nerfing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLon View Post
    It's called chance.

If you consistently got 3 fragments per raid3 you were lucky. Just because you are less lucky now doesn't make it a nerf.

You are overrreacting just like a small child would, throwing accusations and wild theories around with no basis.

I reset legendary fragment stage 3 times a day and I have noticed no change whatsoever.
    Lol, i think i'm not overreacted.
    i just a normal player who give ucool a many support and need fair play with his game.

And this legendary item drop rate i'm very sure got reduced. Day 5 now and i reset 5 times daily, but never see it drop 3 fragments again.. lol

People have a bad day is normal, but if your bad day is purely made by someone that is abnormal, and if u just acting like nothing happen, then you are retarded.

You are worth to get bullied on your whole life then...

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlos View Post
    Lol, i think i'm not overreacted.
    i just a normal player who give ucool a many support and need fair play with his game.

And this legendary item drop rate i'm very sure got reduced. Day 5 now and i reset 5 times daily, but never see it drop 3 fragments again.. lol

People have a bad day is normal, but if your bad day is purely made by someone that is abnormal, and if u just acting like nothing happen, then you are retarded.

You are worth to get bullied on your whole life then...
    FYI my drop rate for leg piece usually stays around 5-8 per 12 times. Worst was 4/12 on psychopath and luckiest was 10/12 on DV

I have to say 15/18 looks really lucky to me....
    Kinda spoiled hehe

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    The world isn't fair to start off with. When u get 3/3 did u post n thank ucool? So u saying u want sun shine all year long. U think everyday Sunday? Lol

Many cloning here.. i dont know it is ucool's employee or just some retarded people who want to be a ucool's keyboard hero and talking about God's creation about sunday or sunshine. Lmao..

It is heroes charge is God's creation too?
    oh you came to wrong community then.

this mobile game is about data. Just one small touch it can changes everything. And if you figure it out something has changed and wrong, you keep silenced?

I playing this game from the very first. i can see drop ss from first chance of elite raid, and usually seconds ss on third raid. But now? Never drop ss on your first elite raid.

Go search on this forum, how many threads talked about this.

And now, when i figure it out that no longer drop 3 frags after 5 days farming and reset 5 times each day.
    and you still believe nothing has changed?

I believe if you put good money to support this game, all you need is clear and fair gameplay. need real and correct changelog for every patch.
    not like this ucool doing right now. Silent nerfing this and that without write it on changelog and just let the players figure it out, then ask on forum. And they just give false and shady information that only told you nothing has changed, but we clearly know it something has been changed there...