Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 54

Thread: Game will be dead in a few months..

  1. #31
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by ZantGX View Post
    VIP5 is considered the "sweet-spot" any VIP after that is just pointless
    Hi! I disagree, cause VIP 6 has 50% more guild coins and twice the gold. However, I don't see any real advantages from that point until VIP 10.
    Server 123 - Pass of Skulls // Level 90

  2. #32
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Trolk View Post
    Hi! I disagree, cause VIP 6 has 50% more guild coins and twice the gold. However, I don't see any real advantages from that point until VIP 10.
    Vip11 = Free magic chest every 5 days lol
    And godfather

  3. #33
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    826
    Rep Power
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Dindin View Post
    Vip11 = Free magic chest every 5 days
    The free magic chest is serious troll. Suspect the drop rates in freebies are capped.

  4. #34
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by wnforce083 View Post
    The free magic chest is serious troll. Suspect the drop rates in freebies are capped.
    True, magic troll chest not worth the price.

  5. #35
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,840
    Rep Power
    65
    I never get *3 hero from free gold chest btw. Only succ for the first one

  6. #36
    I just started playing this game and it is extremely entertaining. I have also tried Allstar hero but the art isn't as visually appealing as HC and the interface is too bland. I like these type of games and ready to spend some $ for VIP, but nobody knows what is the status of this whole lawsuit thing and if I'll be wasting my time & money.

    You could tell me to go play Allstars, but the visuals is not just appealing at all!

  7. #37
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    3
    I don't really like the fact that they're spamming new heroes :/

  8. #38

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    0
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathClutch View Post
    Wrong Bro,

    Nothing to do with Apple, they pay $99 usd annually to get their app up on appstore.
    In order for Apple to approve your app, it must have at least 5 function, for games it's different.
    The version uploaded from uCool to Appstore is an older version.

    ZantGX:

    Patches are done via in-game start up, Apple have nothing to do with anything.
    The person who created this rumor can be extremely dumb or just a 7 yrs old kid.
    Just to put facts straight,

    Apple Rule #1 In-game patcher may not contain any code changes, so only stuff like graphics, sounds and data files with game balance or maybe ip changes etc.
    Apple Rule #2 All companies goes trough the same review, it doesn't matter if your Bill Gates, indie or big companies, all can get special circumstances to update build within 1 day, if there is a major issue like payment methods etc. It doesn't have anything to do with the size of company but rather how critical the issue is for the app. When you submit a build to apple, there is a notes field, use it and stop complaining about special treatment cause I can assure you there is no special cases. It's a company that helps its customers to the best of their abilities and the size has nothing to do with the quality of support.

  9. #39
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,840
    Rep Power
    65
    But it shows ucool didnt have any interest to develop this game .
    Their support in game shows everything.
    People needs to post in forum to get their problem solved

  10. #40
    I know something about that glitteringlust. I am waiting for their answer via mail but... I think they will not answer ;/

  11. #41
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,346
    Rep Power
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by komandosss View Post
    I know something about that glitteringlust. I am waiting for their answer via mail but... I think they will not answer ;/
    lol good luck with that. I've made my peace with uCool a long time ago. Never get your hopes up and just appreciate what little they have to offer.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

  12. #42
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    4
    Mmmmm. It has been a few months and here we are. Still kicking ass and all.

  13. #43
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,047
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Pieter View Post
    Mmmmm. It has been a few months and here we are. Still kicking ass and all.
    lmfao!

    how/why did u revive this old thread? where were u reading old archives?

  14. #44
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4 DazzleAlec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by kingedward View Post
    lmfao!

    how/why did u revive this old thread? where were u reading old archives?
    The art of necroing, my friend. Only a few have learned its secrets.
    ΩMG Dazzle - Server 173 - TL 89 - Omega | INACTIVE
    Ω Salty - Server 201 - TL 88 - Omegas | ACTIVE

  15. #45
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    2
    all,,
    do you have joined this event http://www.unipin.co.id/events/read/id/1139
    i want to top up this game with unipin and follow this event
    because i like the gift
    check that now

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •