Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Help Deciding to go to VIP10.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Need Help Deciding to go to VIP10.

Ok so little background on me. I am VIP7 currently, team level 75, and spend $114 on this game. i have a total of 52 heroes and 30 of them are level 64-65 fully skilled. I can provide full list of heroes if needed. Is the double crusade worth the investment of $250-275 it would cost as well as the goblin merchant? I will only be using the gems i get on this on stamina until 200 per time, and xp cheese from gob merchant, and maybe 1 ten gold chest to see if i can get some of the heros i am missing.

Any advice on this?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Some insight... From the double crusade at VIP 10, you don't get dragon coins the second time you go through, but you can still get good items/heroes/ss and the gold. The second time you go through the crusade you are able to raid it so it only takes 2 minutes (this information is from what people have told me).

Now, that's a lot of money to spend. From my position, I wouldn't spend that much money on any game ever. I've spent about 50$ and don't plan on spending any more besides the monthly card. But if you have the extra money and are dedicated to the game, then go for it. If you are really competitive and want to be one of the best on your servers, then the VIP 10 rank would help a lot.

Some advice... You're team level 75 and you have 30 heroes lvl 64-65? No heroes level 75? You should be keeping at least 10 heroes at max level (which would be 75 for you). Also, I wouldn't spend gems on goblin merchant. Spend them only on stamina and nothing else (unless you purchase the max amount of stamina every day and still have some left over, then I would save them up slowly for a 10x gold chest). The game of Heroes Charge is a race. You want to spend as much stamina to get the most team level XP as possible so you can get to the highest level possible and compete with others.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by strikeninja4787 View Post
    Ok so little background on me. I am VIP7 currently, team level 75, and spend $114 on this game. i have a total of 52 heroes and 30 of them are level 64-65 fully skilled. I can provide full list of heroes if needed. Is the double crusade worth the investment of $250-275 it would cost as well as the goblin merchant? I will only be using the gems i get on this on stamina until 200 per time, and xp cheese from gob merchant, and maybe 1 ten gold chest to see if i can get some of the heros i am missing.

Any advice on this?
    HI friend so if you want to go to VIP 10 IT worth it and 11 are totaly perfect

if you intersted
    i want to sell my account which is VIP12

lvl 83 i almost have every hero (-13 from the total number ) the orignal is 5* i thnik 20-25 heroes

my vip heroes are ninja assasain 4* hellboy 3* aceint protector 3*

it wont' cost you much ^^"

the reason to sell is because i want to foucus on my univestiy studies ^^

if you want to cheek visit my instagram: Nanashiqtr

P.S i'm number 7 on the damage for the first boos 2.8m ^^

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by NotGower View Post
    Some insight... From the double crusade at VIP 10, you don't get dragon coins the second time you go through, but you can still get good items/heroes/ss and the gold. The second time you go through the crusade you are able to raid it so it only takes 2 minutes (this information is from what people have told me).

Now, that's a lot of money to spend. From my position, I wouldn't spend that much money on any game ever. I've spent about 50$ and don't plan on spending any more besides the monthly card. But if you have the extra money and are dedicated to the game, then go for it. If you are really competitive and want to be one of the best on your servers, then the VIP 10 rank would help a lot.

Some advice... You're team level 75 and you have 30 heroes lvl 64-65? No heroes level 75? You should be keeping at least 10 heroes at max level (which would be 75 for you). Also, I wouldn't spend gems on goblin merchant. Spend them only on stamina and nothing else (unless you purchase the max amount of stamina every day and still have some left over, then I would save them up slowly for a 10x gold chest). The game of Heroes Charge is a race. You want to spend as much stamina to get the most team level XP as possible so you can get to the highest level possible and compete with others.
    I have a rly hard time deciding what heroes to focus on. I got 51 heroes, 47 of them are all purple, and 30 of them are 64-65 all maxed skills. I was thinking about VIP10 for the gold/dragon coins basically. Thanks for telling me that there is no dragon coins to be had.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    With the lawsuit, the silent treatment, the 2 month no update, the removal of Summoner, the arena bug, and so on and so on... Who with his right mind would want to spend another dime on this game? And ur talking about another couple hundreds? Lol

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dreddster's Avatar
    Lol they cant fix one stupid arena bug yet? A month already? Pay them nothing until they fix this shit
    #WhereIsNinja?!?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    VIP6 here.stopped spending in the last few months. team level 89, and will be 90 tonight. Happy for not putting more money, just enjoy the game now. gold is enough to maintain 13-15 heroes. and spend a little on bronze chest. often ranked #5-#20 on arena closure. my advice is read more, spend wise and enjoy d game.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    I suggest NOT to go beyond VIP 10 where you have access to the magic stone heroes. It has been proven here in the forums that some VIP 11 players are bored because of no big updates, repetitive gameplays, and tired of waiting for game changes. They tend to drag everyone else to quitting because they all have the heroes now. So if you wanna have fun in collecting your heroes and their gears in the long run, do not go beyond VIP 11

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    I wouldn't spend a cent after VIP 5. It's just a waste of money. Reaching end game quickly means you will get reaaaaaaally bored. Everyday I just log in, stare at 30 orange heroes, claim rank 1 arena reward then log out. What a boring game gameplay.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I just started playing 4 days ago. I like to play competitively without spending money and after it seemed to be possible in this game I went ahead and spent $28 for VIP5 on the new server 127. Now I'm ranked 63rd which secured me a spot in the top guild. I don't see the point in spending hundreds for VIP10/11 unless you're the type that also spends $500 on the latest graphics card, gets a new iphone every year, etc. In that case a few hundred bucks is nothing.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by BJack View Post
    With the lawsuit, the silent treatment, the 2 month no update, the removal of Summoner, the arena bug, and so on and so on... Who with his right mind would want to spend another dime on this game? And ur talking about another couple hundreds? Lol
    Many ppl lack of common sense nowadays

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by BJack View Post
    Couldn't say it better myself

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    for new server , yeah it`s worthed with double crusade , mean you will got higher chance to have extra heroes card.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by jacklew View Post
    VIP6 here.stopped spending in the last few months. team level 89, and will be 90 tonight. Happy for not putting more money, just enjoy the game now. gold is enough to maintain 13-15 heroes. and spend a little on bronze chest. often ranked #5-#20 on arena closure. my advice is read more, spend wise and enjoy d game.
    Exactly ^^^
    Server 46 - Subush