Thread: Guild raid dropped no loot at all even loot listed to drop.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Guild raid dropped no loot at all even loot listed to drop.

Betty I was in que to receive a scimitar from the final boss in chapter 14, but we completed it and nothing dropped at all. Now I know that you guys have said that the loot drop rate has not been changed, but what's the point in waiting in ques if the bosses won't drop any loot at all. I just waited a week to not receive anything at all. Please look into this as I'm pretty sure we should still get the main loot that is listed to drop. If it's the case where this may not happen then that doesn't seem acceptable as it takes so long to receive items as it is.

My character info is:
    [DH] Aithon
    Act ID: 7441554
    Guild ID: 110011638
    Server: 52

I'm pretty sure I understood that it was just random loot that might not drop from the bosses, but seems as I said at least the specified loot such as scimitar should drop. Please have your team look into this. I hope to hear from you soon.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Theres so many of report like this
    So many guild point just for eternal icicle
    Im laughed so hard because they just said the drop is normal
    Lold

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Betty any chance this can get looked into please.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aithon View Post
    Betty I was in que to receive a scimitar from the final boss in chapter 14, but we completed it and nothing dropped at all. Now I know that you guys have said that the loot drop rate has not been changed, but what's the point in waiting in ques if the bosses won't drop any loot at all. I just waited a week to not receive anything at all. Please look into this as I'm pretty sure we should still get the main loot that is listed to drop. If it's the case where this may not happen then that doesn't seem acceptable as it takes so long to receive items as it is.

My character info is:
    [DH] Aithon
    Act ID: 7441554
    Guild ID: 110011638
    Server: 52

I'm pretty sure I understood that it was just random loot that might not drop from the bosses, but seems as I said at least the specified loot such as scimitar should drop. Please have your team look into this. I hope to hear from you soon.
    Dear Leader
    The items listed in the drop list means that there's a chance to drop the items. It's random.

Best Regards
    Betty