Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All those wasted shop slots... need to be used!!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

All those wasted shop slots... need to be used!!

So... end game occured. Everyone has 5* heros.. and those once cozy slots in guild, crusade, arena, grand arena, and soul shop where we bought our soul shards from now torment us with shards of 5* heros we aready have that we will never buy again. My suggestion? Clear the slots that have shards for 5* heros that you already have. The purpose they once served has now been rendered useless and we are at a disadvantage. For example, I have a 5* swordmaster. Before he was 5* I could never have enough soul shards to spend. Now.. I have 140,000 soul shards and automatically buy the bottom 3 items without thinking.. the shards have been devalued because I cant spend them as fast as I get them. To solve this equation and keep a forward moving progression of endgame value any hero that we have 5* soul shards should be removed from the respected store and replaced with a potential item that we would actually buy. As of now end game players have bought themselfs into a disadvantage of opportunity in comparison to up and coming players. Please fix this issue. Thanks!

Loyal vip 11
    RentACop

Bump... It's a real problem now!!!

550,000+ soul stones... Do something about it please!!

see what I mean?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-06-23-17-33-50.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	6811  

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    It's gotta be hard when you don't have someone to talk to. Lol. Anyway, this has been suggested numerously that's why maybe no one really cares after all.

So, you're saying end game players are at a disadvantage to newer players? How do you figure? You now get to work on items for said hero you have 5 stars of while the newer folks still have to farm for the shards. I may be completely misunderstanding you.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by LucidDream View Post
    So, you're saying end game players are at a disadvantage to newer players? How do you figure? You now get to work on items for said hero you have 5 stars of while the newer folks still have to farm for the shards. I may be completely misunderstanding you.
    True i think you are misunderstanding him. I think he mean that when u get a 5* hero,they should remove it from YOUR shop to make space for items.
    Server:19
    Name:St.Katsuragi
    TL:93
    Guild:Sanctus

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    It's great if ucool implement soul coins sharing, some rich could share to poor. Or it's good if there is Robin hood feature, like I could steal from those who don't know where/how to spend.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    While I agree that makes sense on some levels, don't forget some players may choose to spend things like crusade coins on stones for heroes they have at 5* for the exclusive purpose of earning soul coins. When summoner was first announced I blew all my crusade coins on those stones just to bank soil coins fast. It's a non-issue now since there's nothing in the soul shop for me to buy any more, but I can see how some players might want to be able to farm soul coins more easily in this fashion.
    Server 5 - United Guild

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JackInTheBox View Post
    Bump... It's a real problem now!!!

550,000+ soul stones... Do something about it please!!
    They will say that in it is an unfair advantage for thouse who don have thouse heros 5*.Like they done with the swordmaster L quest and the GA spot
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    They will say that in it is an unfair advantage for thouse who don have thouse heros 5*.Like they done with the swordmaster L quest and the GA spot
    Agree when i told them they don't understand that i only want to remove it from MY shop not the others.
    And abt the SM legendary item you could even start the quest and cancel it and still can redeem the item while doing another quest.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    How did you get 550k soul stone coin? I think 1m gold gets about 1000 soul stone, so 550k means 550m, and you used at least 360k on sword master, it's 910m gold... Hard crusade about 4m per day, high vip 8m, need about 4 months, the problem is I bet you have another 400m to 500m gold and hard crusade didn't start from the beginning, also you must have bought gears daily using SS coin as well, so it confused me...

I do full crusade daily but only have 90m gold and no SS coin left at all after spending on sword master and gears... And only 3 star sword master... What am I missing here?

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    You don't need any gold to get soul coins. You can trade in 2600 crusade coins a day, about 6-700 GA coins, and anywhere from 2-400 arena coins a day for maybe 3600 soul coins a day. How do you trade gold for soul coins? I'd love to know.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    my suggestion is post this thing at development journal thread.
    i don't think this subforum (suggestion & feedback) is still seen by admin

Quote Originally Posted by charge99 View Post
    my suggestion is post this thing at development journal thread.
    i don't think this subforum (suggestion & feedback) is still seen by admin
    We can't open thread in dev journal. I think post it in in game issues for best reply.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Today I got 21million and spend 15million just to open bronze chest. I already have all bronze chest heroes at 5 stars. So it is just wasted to get 100.000 soul coins and everyday keep increase