Thread: Ninja or Disease Bringer

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 Pendragone's Avatar

Ninja or Disease Bringer

Hi again, I am 74 have already AS 5* and Succubus 4* from the guild shop now should I farm the Ninja or Disease Bringer?
    TIA

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    You can have whatever you like
    - T.I.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 CrazyEyesDave's Avatar
    Yes, you should.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    DB if you need help beating Raged Blood or Robot Portal. Choose Ninja if you want higher dmg on guild raids.

People say DB is good for crusade but I disagree. Also Ninja gets the edge for Arena

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 Pendragone's Avatar
    Thank you Wulfe

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    It depends. If you are in a guild which houses many high vip player, one ninja wouldnt get you to top rank. In this case, invest on DB to 4* first. He helps tremendously with raged blood, phoenix, and robot portal which offer some of the most essential gears for 85-87 later.

Personally, i have DB solely for the purpose of doing outlands. I dont use him for crusade or pvp ever.

I was stoked to get DB for crusade and was then hugely disappointed. I've left him at 70 for now and plan on working him up to TL slowly. What gear level does he need to be at to be worthwhile in outland. And is 4 stars enough or does he need to be a full 5?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Ninja, because then you could do massive dmg in raids, which will get you a lot more guild coins to buy db

Quote Originally Posted by Killan36 View Post
    I was stoked to get DB for crusade and was then hugely disappointed. I've left him at 70 for now and plan on working him up to TL slowly. What gear level does he need to be at to be worthwhile in outland. And is 4 stars enough or does he need to be a full 5?
    Ok to leave him at 4 stars. This is where I have him and right now is plenty to be able to beat lvl 5 portals

p4 4/6 4 stars is enough to do blood and robot 6. Dont waste time 5 stars him.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    DB>NA outland NA>Raid damage like everyone's been saying. For PVP until they fix NA's batting average/whiff problem with a legendary or a support hero who increases accuracy then DB is actually better Pvp in a 4 healer team. Pair him w chap cleric and DK throw in sap and you have yourself a high % win Cheap GA team

Quote Originally Posted by Grumble View Post
    DB>NA outland NA>Raid damage like everyone's been saying. For PVP until they fix NA's batting average/whiff problem with a legendary or a support hero who increases accuracy then DB is actually better Pvp in a 4 healer team. Pair him w chap cleric and DK throw in sap and you have yourself a high % win Cheap GA team
    Only if the int of your DB is less than chap, otherwise that team won't work

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shondaime View Post
    Only if the int of your DB is less than chap, otherwise that team won't work
    Even then it will not be that great, Needs cleric's legendary to shine.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

Even w/out cleric's legendary skill it is still hard to beat, but still beatable