Thread: Gold chest heroes

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Gold chest heroes

Hi, I am wondering if anyone knows of a list of the gold chest heroes you can get from the first opening. Only interested in the first opening. So far ive got 2x brute and succubus. I am wondering what else people have got or if anyone has a list for the first opening 3 star hero! Thanks!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by vortex315 View Post
    Hi, I am wondering if anyone knows of a list of the gold chest heroes you can get from the first opening. Only interested in the first opening. So far ive got 2x brute and succubus. I am wondering what else people have got or if anyone has a list for the first opening 3 star hero! Thanks!
    I think you are able to get all and any heroes except the weekly chest ones?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Why don't you just google "gold chest heroes ucool heroes charge"? you can get the answer easily in two minutes.

but instead you post a new thread which can take an indefinite amount of time for someone to give you a stupid list. What, you think people got this list memorize or something?

First off, completely unhelpful coming in here complaining about a post. If you dont like a forum being used then dont use it. Secondly and most importantly I did google it and there is 1 single list which was very skeptical in the way it was presented. This is the guides section, people really do spend time figuring this stuff out and making guides and writing it down. Many games this happens, so I figured Id see if anyone had on here yet.

There is no where it says gold chest the first time and other times is different and since I have got the same hero multiple times and my roommate has also I have yet to see any of the other ones. I wanted to know if anyone else had.

Lastly, you thinking people dont have this "memorized or something" is the the opposite of what you are asking me to do. If someone on google made a list why would it be so far fetched to think someone on here maybe made a list too. Possibly a better one.

If you magician have nothing good to offer than just dont say anything at all.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I don't think a list is to usefull as it's totally luck based,I've been playing a year and have received 1 3* heroe in all that time(that's over 150 boxes)yet I've heard of people getting several,as far as I know the newer heroes from magic store don't drop here but again it's a total luck chance

ty for the info, ya im just curious about the very first one you get if it was a set of heroes or any of them mostly is all I wanted to know !