Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOC Stage 5 and 6 to heavy??!?!?!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

LOC Stage 5 and 6 to heavy??!?!?!

Hello Com,

i wanted to ask if u maybe miscalculated the stage 5 and stag 6 from LOC Outland Portal? I did once completed Stage 5 but only after xxxx replays...

I use many Heroes (Mystiker(L), Psycho, Deathmage, Frostmage, Ice Mage, Soulhunter, Machinist, Ember, Succubus(Guild), Windmaster(Guild)) they are all 5* and max geared and orange psycho (L) can i get from guild to but its all the same its wayne which setup im using all i can get is 5% left from boss and then he vanish to heal himself.... im rly disapionted and depressed about it since i saw some videos from Youtube for example where they finish stage 6 so easy when i cant even do the same with same setup and most of the time even better geared...

i would like to see an admin comment to this problems of mine and maybe there a other peoples who have the same problems like me

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I also have the same problems with it at level 6,I can't understand for the life of me why a lengendary emberstar can't survive until she can use her ult which I find retarded,I know there is a chance with crits etc but even with a select 5 heroes it's still a case of constant repeating till you get lucky

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Same feeling, people need to use animation trick to defeat LOC. Since a trick is not designed by ucool, LOC boss L5/6 is impossible to defeat normally by casual players, that also means the design was wrong/failed.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    For me, I have noticed when I unlock a new level, the level I was at before and which I could defeat easily, also becomes more difficult if not impossible to defeat. I have to go back to two levels before my current one in order to complete it... Is this how it is supposed to work? This is true of any of my Outland portals...

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Im the opposite i find it is possible i tend to wait till the 52sec pop up

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    Same feeling, people need to use animation trick to defeat LOC. Since a trick is not designed by ucool, LOC boss L5/6 is impossible to defeat normally by casual players, that also means the design was wrong/failed.
    I agree with you, I also used this animation trick and it works. if people doesn't know this then it is impossible to beat.

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    It is possible to finish difficulty 6 with auto battle, just takes a lot of tries. Having legendary Psycho makes it faster. When I use freeze trick I usually pass both chances in 3-4 tries. If you do not have legendary Psycho the key is resetting until Psycho gives haste to DM which makes her start with bat swarm. The haste needs to happen after first dig. If Psycho dodges too many attacks he will cast haste before first dig, that does not work. With legendary Psycho it doesn't matter, he gets such a large damage boost to cover DM's bat swarm and then some.

Quote Originally Posted by Peetahpeet View Post
    For me, I have noticed when I unlock a new level, the level I was at before and which I could defeat easily, also becomes more difficult if not impossible to defeat. I have to go back to two levels before my current one in order to complete it... Is this how it is supposed to work? This is true of any of my Outland portals...
    Do you not realize how silly that sounds? Good job making yourself look like a fool.

Do you not realize that I am only stating what happens in my game? Do you think I would state something that was not happening when I play? If I am missing something, please, enlighten me. I do not claim to know everything about this game, and the only reason I posted of my experience was to see if someone had some information that would help me to understand why that happens, and if it should be happening at all. If you can't add anything helpful, why bother replying? I'm on a help forum, not on a "I know all things that ever were, are, or ever will be...." forum, so maybe you might realize the fool in this situation is not me.

Do you not realize that I am only stating what happens in my game? Do you think I would state something that was not happening when I play? If I am missing something, please, enlighten me. I do not claim to know everything about this game, and the only reason I posted of my experience was to see if someone had some information that would help me to understand why that happens, and if it should be happening at all. If you can't add anything helpful, why bother replying? I'm on a help forum, not on a "I know all things that ever were, are, or ever will be...." forum, so maybe you might realize the fool in this situation is not me.
    You are the fool because you seem to not be able to grasp the extremely simple concept of RNG. You are also the fool since you spin weird conspiracy theories that Ucool has it in for you and has modified your account specifically to make it harder once you complete something. Really?

You have also failed to realize that this sub forum is for suggestions made to Ucool, as you can see by every single thread posted here. Except yours. Doesn't that tell you something? The correct place for questions to the community is gameplay and guides sub forum.

In that sub forum, the correct one, you can find information on how to reset RNG and just like that this entire thread becomes obsolete since that fixes your issue, that's not even an issue. Sometimes the enemies will crit the shit out of you and sometimes they barely scratch you, just because you might have hit a streak of them critting the living shit out of you doesn't make it permanently so.

Did I say anything about Ucool having it "in for me"? No, I never said that, nor did I imply it....and how is your post in line with what you claim this sub-forum is for? It isn't...by your own definition.....I was offering MY FEEDBACK given MY EXPERIENCE....nothing out of line until you decided to troll on by...and hurling unwarranted insults in my direction....and I haven't started a thread in this sub-forum, so I don't understand your

" You have also failed to realize that this sub forum is for suggestions made to Ucool, as you can see by every single thread posted here. Except yours. Doesn't that tell you something? The correct place for questions to the community is gameplay and guides sub forum."

And as for the RNG issue, who says I didn't already try that, repeatedly, and still had the situation occur? Good day, sir or madam.

Did I say anything about Ucool having it "in for me"? No, I never said that, nor did I imply it....and how is your post in line with what you claim this sub-forum is for? It isn't...by your own definition.....I was offering MY FEEDBACK given MY EXPERIENCE....nothing out of line until you decided to troll on by...and hurling unwarranted insults in my direction....and I haven't started a thread in this sub-forum, so I don't understand your

" You have also failed to realize that this sub forum is for suggestions made to Ucool, as you can see by every single thread posted here. Except yours. Doesn't that tell you something? The correct place for questions to the community is gameplay and guides sub forum."

And as for the RNG issue, who says I didn't already try that, repeatedly, and still had the situation occur? Good day, sir or madam.
    The only way what you say is true is if Ucool has it in for you and modified your account, so you did imply it. Noone else has this issue, it's just you. The code for things like this is global and is the same for everyone, so if you are the only person having an issue it says more about you than the code. Everyone else manages to reset RNG and continue playing as usual, except you. Again, this says more about you than the game code.

Instead of thinking your account is somehow different to everyone else's, maybe you should look into your own tactics and see what needs to change/improve.

Because you INFERRED something doesn't mean I IMPLIED it...learn the difference...and I play just fine....again you are inferring I cannot play the game, and also that everyone else can do so, which I'm pretty sure is not the case since that is not probable, nor is it possible, in all cases except for mine. And if the code was universal as you state, then there would be no room for an RNG, because then, it becomes RANDOM and not universal....and if people are having an issue, they probably would think twice about posting in this forum, since they don't want to have to deal with assholes like you, so we might never know now if I am in fact the only one.

Because you INFERRED something doesn't mean I IMPLIED it...learn the difference...and I play just fine....again you are inferring I cannot play the game, and also that everyone else can do so, which I'm pretty sure is not the case since that is not probable, nor is it possible, in all cases except for mine. And if the code was universal as you state, then there would be no room for an RNG, because then, it becomes RANDOM and not universal....and if people are having an issue, they probably would think twice about posting in this forum, since they don't want to have to deal with assholes like you, so we might never know now if I am in fact the only one.
    The code is universal AND random, these are two completely separate things. It is universal in the sense that every account has the same game structure, i.e there are no accounts that have more difficult portal bosses, like you are trying to claim. It is random in the sense that activities that are based on chance are indeed chance based, thus random.

Assholes like me are necessary, otherwise idiots like you would run amok and completely ruin this otherwise decent community with bullshit theories such as this one.

You wrote that you are depressed that you cannot pass difficulty 6. First of all this is a game, being depressed over a game is truly sad. Secondly, it's your tactic thats flawed not the game. It takes me 3-4 tries to pass 2 Lord of Caves.

But oh wait, Ucool probably must have made the boss weaker on my account, right? It cannot possibly be that I'm using the right tactic. No way, thats crazy.

I'm depressed? Goodness, show me where I wrote that....Omg you are too much... You made me laugh so loud I scared the dogs...you are special.

You do realize I am not the person who started this thread?.....

I'm depressed? Goodness, show me where I wrote that....Omg you are too much... You made me laugh so loud I scared the dogs...you are special.

You do realize I am not the person who started this thread?.....
    Well well, look at that, I have been having a conversation with the wrong person.

It made my day at work more fun, want to continue anyway?