Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: When will be the final verdict of the legal action happen?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Veddharta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZantGX View Post
    Otherwise

You can play the game perfectly fine without spending a penny. You'll be
    (1) competing against non-payers and
    non-players? did u mean npcs? or u were referring to non-VIP players?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Veddharta View Post
    non-players? did u mean npcs? or u were referring to non-VIP players?
    Non-payers - people that don't pay for gems or monthly card or NON-vip players

not referring to NPCs ( that would be funny tho haha )
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Honestly the people who spend more than 5-10 a month on this game were dumb anyway. So spend 5-10, if the legal crap happens no big loss.

Stop worrying about it, if you need to spend $500 to enjoy it you probably suck at games anyway and should find a new hobby.

I am VIP 5 and I'm top 50-200 competitive. Ill hit 80 right as my servers cap goes to 90 which is perfect. No downtime or boredom. Its the way the game is meant to be played.

Man up kids.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Death View Post
    Honestly the people who spend more than 5-10 a month on this game were dumb anyway. So spend 5-10, if the legal crap happens no big loss.

Stop worrying about it, if you need to spend $500 to enjoy it you probably suck at games anyway and should find a new hobby.

I am VIP 5 and I'm top 50-200 competitive. Ill hit 80 right as my servers cap goes to 90 which is perfect. No downtime or boredom. Its the way the game is meant to be played.

Man up kids.
    Maybe the intention in paying for this Game is having to do more And be better. Saying it's done bc they are bad at this game is bs. Makes you sound as if you are mad.

Also there is no suck at HC, it's just farming the good PvP heroes....wow you must be so skilled if you Can do it without VIP 1X...

Quote Originally Posted by BadFerret View Post
    Maybe the intention in paying for this Game is having to do more And be better. Saying it's done bc they are bad at this game is bs. Makes you sound as if you are mad.

Also there is no suck at HC, it's just farming the good PvP heroes....wow you must be so skilled if you Can do it without VIP 1X...
    He's not mad. He wants to be held up high on a pedestal. Judging from the way he post he calls everyone kids, stop whining, and man up. Sounds like this "child" is trying to compensate his failures in real life onto the forums. If he feels that being top50-200 is enough to get by that's fine but he'll never be in the big leagues thats were the real men are.
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    He's not mad. He wants to be held up high on a pedestal. Judging from the way he post he calls everyone kids, stop whining, and man up. Sounds like this "child" is trying to compensate his failures in real life onto the forums. If he feels that being top50-200 is enough to get by that's fine but he'll never be in the big leagues thats were the real men are.
    Apparently I like your posts because it told me to spread the love around.. So I'll go with 👍 since it won't let me rep

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    This is the hot topic of the month!
    It doesn't matter how long the situation takes or final verdict. These cases take time! Just look at Apple VS Samsung - that case took over 6 years! (Still going?)

In the mean time one thing is clear
    1) uCool is no longer copying Lilith - the outcome of such changes remains to be seen. Whether the game will be better or worse..We don't know!
    2) uCool is creating bugs and creating new heroes with their minute coding ability. Who suffers? Players!

In the meantime you can either play the game and not spend a single penny or spend a lot of run the risk of losing everything when the game closes. Just weigh the odds on your own scale and determine if it's worth it.

Some players just buy monthly cards and be satisfied. Some aren't. One thing for sure is that you don't need to spend money to win in this game.
    This needs to be a starter's guide to Heroes Charge lol
    EDIT: oops, meant to quote your quote

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Just a FYI. Lilith seemed be doing ok still.

They just changed the graphic and launch a US version - soul hunter. (probably by-pass Blizzard that way)

http://www.youba.com/dtcq/93066/1.htm

uCool, hard to say, since they probably can prove the code is 99% similar to Lilith's.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mythic View Post
    Just a FYI. Lilith seemed be doing ok still.

They just changed the graphic and launch a US version - soul hunter. (probably by-pass Blizzard that way)

http://www.youba.com/dtcq/93066/1.htm

uCool, hard to say, since they probably can prove the code is 99% similar to Lilith's.
    That is the best they could do ? They need to hire better US designers.

Surely 95% of their code are identical, I think both use cocos2d-x to build their app and box2d as physic engine, they just need to add 1-5% to make a game.

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    That is the best they could do ? They need to hire better US designers.

Surely 95% of their code are identical, I think both use cocos2d-x to build their app and box2d as physic engine, they just need to add 1-5% to make a game.
    Looks interesting. Not sure I'll jump ship just yet. I'm still enjoying HC. Nice mention I'll keep an eye out.
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    ucool move the thread... make me the wonder if they still check us up!!!!
    Support from the good friend here forum:

"You are the reason why I am still coming back to this forum everyday. Thank you!" -BadFerret

"Thanks Doc!" -Zäschi

"You should move to Lilith and work there!" -ZantGX (impress by my skill)

"This thread delivers!" -Apoxie

"Will be so much better, when you finally are a mod." -BadFerret

"You never fail to make me laugh. Nosferatu for forums mod! " -Ferico

Quote Originally Posted by NosferatuRed View Post
    ucool move the thread... make me the wonder if they still check us up!!!!
    I thought you moved it! You mod now?
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Banned
    Heros charge is here for now .. enjoy it .... every great thing comes to a end.. if u spend cash , enjoy it, spend wisely !- Loco

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    No point spending this game, soulstone hack, timezone bug. They didnt itend to fix that
    I really curious what ucool doing now

Quote Originally Posted by glitteringlust View Post
    No point spending this game, soulstone hack, timezone bug. They didnt itend to fix that
    I really curious what ucool doing now
    I thought I was seeing things. But there are level 10s-30s with the following Heroes
    Admiral 5star
    Ember 5star
    IH 5star
    Ice Mage 5star
    DM 5star
    FD 5star

idk what's going on, maybe its VIP status but for that many 5stars you gotta donate both kidneys!
    Team Power - 1,100,000+