Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When will be the final verdict of the legal action happen?

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

When will be the final verdict of the legal action happen?

I dunno if i should still be spending big on this game, i just wish the mod can give us some clue as to whats happening to the lawsuit, i wanna spend big, because i like the game, but scare if i end up loosing everything.
    I wonder if the mod will say anything about it?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Noone at Ucool will say anything about this, unfortunately you are wasting your breath.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    There are twenty threads about this each day, and guess what? Not a single lawyer among them. This game is entertainment, not an investment. If you're having fun, spend money on it. If not, spend your money elsewhere.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    Again, who knows. I am enjoying posting the same comment on endless threads looking for a definite answer regarding this topic.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    meanwhile All Star Heroes was released in some countries (in europe i see Albanian appstore for example).
    In Italy (where i live) still not.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Seriously people, spending a few bucks on something even if it will be closed down is not a big deal as long as you are enjoying yourself right now and getting your money's worth. Stop bitching, stop asking the same questions day in and day out. All you will receive are a bunch of assumptions and opinions.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Michal6 View Post
    Seriously people, spending a few bucks on something even if it will be closed down is not a big deal as long as you are enjoying yourself right now and getting your money's worth. Stop bitching, stop asking the same questions day in and day out. All you will receive are a bunch of assumptions and opinions.
    if you go to the video arcade, spend $5 on tokens and come back the next day to find out that it has closed down; do you complain about wasted money?

(need a Philosoraptor pic for this, too lazy)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by AyameNoop View Post
    if you go to the video arcade, spend $5 on tokens and come back the next day to find out that it has closed down; do you complain about wasted money?

Depend on who the person is and how big he feel his money is.

If I pay $50 for a stuff and it's broken the next day, I would not mind go back to that store to ask for refund (just forget it, I will never go back to that store the 2nd time).

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    We should find out the results within a few years. Enjoy the game till then and most likely after.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    maybe the couple years times. i know this because of theprocess for me to move to baetuiful US the A from home country
    Support from the good friend here forum:

"You are the reason why I am still coming back to this forum everyday. Thank you!" -BadFerret

"Thanks Doc!" -Zäschi

"You should move to Lilith and work there!" -ZantGX (impress by my skill)

"This thread delivers!" -Apoxie

"Will be so much better, when you finally are a mod." -BadFerret

"You never fail to make me laugh. Nosferatu for forums mod! " -Ferico

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by AyameNoop View Post

Spending money is always a risk and you do not always get what you paid for. That's the reality of life. There is always uncertainty. People cant always get what they want and constant bitching is not going to resolve anything.
    If the amount was material to me, I would take action to get a refund but $5 is a cup of coffee at Starbucks or a burger at McDonalds. I will survive.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    This is the hot topic of the month!
    It doesn't matter how long the situation takes or final verdict. These cases take time! Just look at Apple VS Samsung - that case took over 6 years! (Still going?)

In the mean time one thing is clear
    1) uCool is no longer copying Lilith - the outcome of such changes remains to be seen. Whether the game will be better or worse..We don't know!
    2) uCool is creating bugs and creating new heroes with their minute coding ability. Who suffers? Players!

In the meantime you can either play the game and not spend a single penny or spend a lot of run the risk of losing everything when the game closes. Just weigh the odds on your own scale and determine if it's worth it.

Some players just buy monthly cards and be satisfied. Some aren't. One thing for sure is that you don't need to spend money to win in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by ZantGX View Post
    VIP / Money / Gems just makes you
    • (1) competitive against other VIP / Money / Gem players and
    • (2) Makes the game go by faster

Otherwise

You can play the game perfectly fine without spending a penny. You'll be
    • (1) competing against non-payers and
    • (2) Makes the game go by slow

and no matter how much you money you put into this game there will always be
    • (1) someone with more money than you,
    • (2) someone spending thousands of gems to stay #1 on rank and
    • (3) players will abuse the timezone glitch to do dailies 3x which will make them 3x faster than you

so in the end
    • 1) dont invest
    • 2) the game may or may not survive the lawsuit
    • 3) as long as people abuse the game's bugs/glitches/exploits/hacks/cheats you'll never be able to compete against such people unless you learn the same exploits

Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    will take sometime, even if they at end need to close it, it will take few years, Ucool have lots money to fight at Court and i not worry about it, Lilith just talk and Allstar graphics sucks compared to Heroes Charge

cyas!

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    I hate the chinese version of this game because there are hero exclusive in magic shop unlike here.
    Sigh.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by natycale View Post
    I hate the chinese version of this game because there are hero exclusive in magic shop unlike here.
    Sigh.
    Vanguard Warrior, Ember Blade, Fallen Dominion are exclusive heroes in the Chinese Version. It's very hard to obtain.
    On HC there's balance, better graphics, magic stone (as you've stated), and you can win w/o paying.
    Obviously HC is better in many ways, it would be nice if the company could put the entire player base minds at ease with some information. But hey I guess we're asking to much?
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+