Thread: Arena Bug...Makes me hate this game.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Arena Bug...Makes me hate this game.

I was...really fan of this game.

But recently I changed my mind

Ucool didnt...no Let's say they can't fix Arena bug.

I think Arena is very important and main content in this game

Yet, They can't fix even this critical bug.

Over and Over again...I see my replay which my Characters Shaking their Hands Becuz they win

at the same time My eyes seeing Result Section Lose...No changing Ranking.

1.9 is not the Critical Problem Now Ucool.

You people can't even solve basic problem!!

More time? Kidding? Seriously? Chill and take a breath?

I suffered 1 Weeks since this damn Bug has been started.

Well just sit and waiting 1 month and 2 month? Sorry. I can't.

I can't endure this stress because of Frustration and My gems and 5 Opportunities of Arena

Very Frustrated and Anger. You know that? My favorite Fan-Forum People start to quit this game.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by castiel View Post
    I was...really fan of this game.

But recently I changed my mind

Ucool didnt...no Let's say they can't fix Arena bug.

I think Arena is very important and main content in this game

Yet, They can't fix even this critical bug.

Over and Over again...I see my replay which my Characters Shaking their Hands Becuz they win

at the same time My eyes seeing Result Section Lose...No changing Ranking.

1.9 is not the Critical Problem Now Ucool.

You people can't even solve basic problem!!

More time? Kidding? Seriously? Chill and take a breath?

I suffered 1 Weeks since this damn Bug has been started.

Well just sit and waiting 1 month and 2 month? Sorry. I can't.

I can't endure this stress because of Frustration and My gems and 5 Opportunities of Arena

Very Frustrated and Anger. You know that? My favorite Fan-Forum People start to quit this game.
    Cool story, bye bye.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    The bug can get frustrating if you let it. At first was like arrgh I got bugged. Now I'm like meh it's ok. Any gems I get from arena each day are a bonus anyway. Just the monthly card, basic 240 stamina a day, and the 3x free 60 stamina can cover my daily 6x recharges each day.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I don't think it's game breaking. 5 arena chances is plenty you only really need maybe 2.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by aling View Post
    I don't think it's game breaking. 5 arena chances is plenty you only really need maybe 2.
    wow your server must be empty

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    I doubt about clear this bug,
    They re even hire nosfrtred similar like to handle costumer support.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I had the same proble a few days ago ... the game showed me i won .. i watched it for 20 times to be sure that there were my chars ... but at the end of the match it says that i lost ... :| Interesting i say. The next day after ucool made some update i watched it again and it showed me that i really lost. My question is:
    If i won fair and square with the old update and my opponent won with the new update ... who really won? I say both. The probl is that ucool dont fix this and we loose gems and guild poits .... :|

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I feel you, most irritating is when you win lets say rank 5, but it says lost, then while you wait for timer, someone attack you, fails and lose, but still takes your rank to 70 so not only u lose 5 and chance to get a better rank near 2100, u end up i a shitty place..this happens to me on almost a daily base..

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Here's a plausible explanation for the arena 'bug' that should perhaps make you feel better:

You should know by now the outcome of the match is decided at the very instant you confirm your offense team (as a matter of fact you can click the button confirming the attack team, and quickly back out to skip the entire play through of the fight and see the result straight away under your replays).

Knowing that, we also understand that there are a fixed number of outcomes to an arena fight (since auto-fight is mandated, and only user input is the team to be sent) between two teams and whether you eventually win or lose a fight is due to the various RNG in play in a complex mathematical equation. What is happening now is that we are shown a certain 'outcome A' (in the finite set of outcomes) as the fight happens in the replay, and then eventually shown a different 'outcome B' from what we viewed (also selected randomly from that finite set of outcomes). As the 'bug' has mismatched these two outcomes, we are persistently being shown a different play-through 'A' from what was used to determine the win-loss ('B').

Here comes the important part, as outcome B is simply a win or loss, we don't see the 'bug' that often when we are fighting an opponent we easily win 80%-90% of the time as the replay being shown to us (most likely a winning replay) will most probably match with a winning outcome (80-90% of the finite set). Conversely, you can't simply throw out a lineup of level 1 toons against the top guy in your server 100 times and hope that the 'bug' will turn things in your favor even once. With this understanding, you'll see that most of the time when this 'bug' happens, you have in fact drawn a losing outcome from that finite set of outcomes which were not very heavily weighted in your favor, i.e. you were probably on a 50% win rate against that specific team and hence you 'witnessed' the bug happening when the outcome being shown to you differs from the outcome used to decide the win-loss.

Interestingly, these replays often differ when viewed on devices of different platform (iOS showing a different replay from Android) and one platform will almost certainly be congruent with the 'bugged' outcome you are feeling so pissed off about.

If all that didn't make sense to you, just take it from me this bug shouldn't bother you at all. But yes, it's something that needs fixed nonetheless.