Thread: Anyone from server 93 Octavia? Anyone at all?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8

Anyone from server 93 Octavia? Anyone at all?

Been banging my head against the wall trying to get some recruits for my guild. Anchoraway 110057537.
    No luck. Trying to find out if anyone is on the same server? Maybe our guilds could combine. May be the fastest way to get a solid team. Anyone out there?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    {Server 67} Join Spartans! We are a fast growing powerful guild. I'm the Guild Leader and I'm looking to promote people to Officer. Come join us and help us grow. We are active through out the day and night. International Guild. Located in the USA. Guild ID number 110098740

Yeah I'm gonna switch servers and begin again to join your guild. I thought I stated server 93. Maybe you switch and join my guild. No..... Didn't think so

New Comers
    Hey, another guild growing on server 93 is the Grumpys. Our guild Id is 110056538. Lvl50+ a couple of us with death knight and cloud walker and a growing number of 4 and 5 star heroes. We're very quick to help with hidden temple and want everyone to have a good time. Hedpeer maybe we can combine

actually had some join us. we are now at 38 active. always want more if anyone may want in 110057537