Thread: interested in resetting my game

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

interested in resetting my game

my log in name is Ravage and i am currently level 55 on my team level but unfortunately i progressed to fast without knowing what i was in for. when i tried to reset my game on the kindle fire that i play on it wont reset so i can only imagine it has to be done from the server. so i was wondering since your the moderator is there was any way my game could be reset so i could start over since i do like the game but found i played it foolishly.

thank you for any advice
    Ravage

Banned Contributor Level 3
    press on your avatar > option > switch server
    get in the newest server (green letters)
    in there u will start fresh from level 1, and u can always switch server and go back to your old acc in the oldest server.
    every server that u will log in to, will give you a fresh start, but all the data in the other servers remain the same.
    u can play with more than 1 acc.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We don't help reset accounts. If you would like to start all over again, it is suggested that you create a new account on our latest servers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    thank you Haguel found your info worth it and don't plan on screwing up my game on this server. is there any way to erase my game on the other server since i really don't want 2 different games running at the same time. i would rather invest my time in this game and not let other members of the guild down that i belong to or leave myself open to attacks as i drop down the ranks as an easy target.

again thanks for the help
    ravage

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear leader

Sorry to tell you that there is not a way to delete server right now. Wish you can still have fun in your server, and also when you have free time, you can go to another server to have fun.
    Best Regards
    Betty