Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Preview on Heroes of May

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    I downloaded the apk and decompile the code myself. It seems the game is quite simple to develop, it is based on cocos2d engine. I think its easy to find developers to go on, the most critical is game balance. It is just a card game guys with simple pseudo realtime elements.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    I downloaded the apk and decompile the code myself. It seems the game is quite simple to develop, it is based on cocos2d engine. I think its easy to find developers to go on, the most critical is game balance. It is just a card game guys with simple pseudo realtime elements.
    You should work at uCool.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    No way, i'm too far away from china, in greece despite our economic crisis our salaries are much much better

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Proper developer cost money, one does not simply hire them to do proper work

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    No way, i'm too far away from china, in greece despite our economic crisis our salaries are much much better
    Ucool makes millions every money, I'm sure try will pay you enough, but wait a min i don't think they would hire anyone other than chinese because they won't want people know they are just copying codes

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I look forward to May heroes, but am also curious when the design your own heroes event will be finalized?

New Comers
    Please give us a aproximated date for the patch. It would Benefit you alot cuz no1 is playing a cent during this bullshit treatment.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Dear Ember,

Please release patch 1.9 ASAP, many top guilds start to lose players coz no update make everyone felling bored...
    Thanks for your reading & patience

Best Regards,

vip11 Marcos

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Is everyone ignoring the question. Of when the design your own hero results and prizes are out ? Please ember we all wanna know what we get for participating most of us took actual time to create a hero not just copy one

I am quite excited to see new heroes, because now they have to be different compared to Liliths chinese/europe version. Just hope they are well balanced and not OP or useless. I prefer useless than OP.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeix View Post
    I am quite excited to see new heroes, because now they have to be different compared to Liliths chinese/europe version. Just hope they are well balanced and not OP or useless. I prefer useless than OP.

if you like useless take sniper-brute-mountain-psychopath and goretusk and make a super team ma nigga,the rest prefer op
    lel crap loot in hard crusade lel

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Basam94 View Post
    Is everyone ignoring the question. Of when the design your own hero results and prizes are out ? Please ember we all wanna know what we get for participating most of us took actual time to create a hero not just copy one
    If you've been following the news, trends, and deciphered lies from redaction... you should notice that most likely the comp hero will be released June... Ember mentioned a week ago that it would be this week... but yeah..
    Generally heroes and big news like this is released in the #X.X preview.. and now Ember's released May hero list..

Quote Originally Posted by samitas View Post
    if you like useless take sniper-brute-mountain-psychopath and goretusk and make a super team ma nigga,the rest prefer op
    Yeah, and then everyone starts to whine about nerf. There are always useless heroes coming. With OP I don't mean good ones like FD or EB but even beyond that. Since it will be their first release of completly new heroes by UCOOl themself, I prefer they sue that opportunity to test weaker heroes than really overpowered heroes. So they can bring out well balanced heroes in the future.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dreddster's Avatar
    Releasing the heroes only, means we don't get the 1.10 preview anytime soon. They still have to fix the android client, then to release and bugfix 1.9
    #WhereIsNinja?!?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Suave88's Avatar
    All of us is not a prophet. Waste argue against probability. Just wait and see what heroes is on may.
    Server 20 and 45 Player
    Just call me YS