Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Preview on Heroes of May

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic View Post
    Nice deleting my post ember because you cant answer my question... Really good policy dude...gogo delete this one also
    Please stay on topic or fear the wrath of communistic regime in action.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Cry more, its an official thread. Air your grievances elsewhere.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    well, that sucks does i need a buy vip to create threads ? LOL, im fu#cked up im on camping 6 and i got there a stage with a fckin bladmaster ? or sword whatever i got a 12k power lvl 41 im stuck there for about 7 days, or more ! i did my skilss on 40/50 ++ how ever i tryin to do that im chossing a nonmage team and mage team whatever, my lighting elemetnal 4 star, 2.6k power after 2 waves of he ,, tornado '' is dead chalaplain also healing 1k hp each heal soo its 3k, yeah i dont have any tank or somth, exepct admiral, wich sucks also, im not vip, i did waste about 3-6k gems on gold chest also i gont nothing, exepct that ligting elemetal, yeah ppl at my lvl getting fcked vs me cuz they power sucks at all, but i lost my all midns guys !http://scr.hu/6tht/jyqbm damn whats wrong ? one time the first hammer masta hitting my tank for 2k one time for 5k pure bullshit shall i buy vip to do anything else in that game ?
    lol same as 60 stamina each day lol 4 elite stages and one campining
    damn guuss eu servers still have a 1.8 version where i seen on yt that people have 90 lvls 80 etc
    .. well anyway i love that game is soo cool at all im cant speak english good so dont hate me

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by g$team View Post
    well, that sucks does i need a buy vip to create threads ? LOL, im fu#cked up im on camping 6 and i got there a stage with a fckin bladmaster ? or sword whatever i got a 12k power lvl 41 im stuck there for about 7 days, or more ! i did my skilss on 40/50 ++ how ever i tryin to do that im chossing a nonmage team and mage team whatever, my lighting elemetnal 4 star, 2.6k power after 2 waves of he ,, tornado '' is dead chalaplain also healing 1k hp each heal soo its 3k, yeah i dont have any tank or somth, exepct admiral, wich sucks also, im not vip, i did waste about 3-6k gems on gold chest also i gont nothing, exepct that ligting elemetal, yeah ppl at my lvl getting fcked vs me cuz they power sucks at all, but i lost my all midns guys !http://scr.hu/6tht/jyqbm damn whats wrong ? one time the first hammer masta hitting my tank for 2k one time for 5k pure bullshit shall i buy vip to do anything else in that game ?
    lol same as 60 stamina each day lol 4 elite stages and one campining
    damn guuss eu servers still have a 1.8 version where i seen on yt that people have 90 lvls 80 etc
    .. well anyway i love that game is soo cool at all im cant speak english good so dont hate me
    You must be in new server 110++
    We are lvl 80~90 is from old server 1~70
    You may want to read gameplay and guides

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    I think the problem was players were used to have these updates on a monthly basis at the same time of new heroes' release. We just have to be patient and still enjoy playing while waiting for a better coded, bug-minimized patches. Besides, there are still a lot of gears and soulstones needed to be farmed

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferico View Post
    I think the problem was players were used to have these updates on a monthly basis at the same time of new heroes' release. We just have to be patient and still enjoy playing while waiting for a better coded, bug-minimized patches. Besides, there are still a lot of gears and soulstones needed to be farmed
    +1

It's like clearing Crusade everyday, people got used to it so anytime Crusade is hard to clear, ucool will receive tons of complaints. When people think it must be that way, it's hard to change.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    A lv 44 player with lv 36 heroes just looted a Booty Cave, I am Lv48, with 2 Lv60+ Guild Mates Defending. He lost every single round yet the game let him Win. FIX IT UCOOL

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Dont let this booty cave and soulstone hacks thing make worse please,
    Need update on his things rather than stupid new content.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    It look's like ucool changed the amount or kind of heroes we can get from chests in both crusade and normal chests , cause I did not notice getting any 2 or 3 star hero from chests from a long time ....

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinogre View Post
    A lv 44 player with lv 36 heroes just looted a Booty Cave, I am Lv48, with 2 Lv60+ Guild Mates Defending. He lost every single round yet the game let him Win. FIX IT UCOOL
    Screenshot and report him, ucool will ban his account in no time - what's the problem?

It's even good that there's an easy way to catch cheaters now, too bad they don't give 100gems to the reporter like they used to

Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    Screenshot and report him, ucool will ban his account in no time - what's the problem?

It's even good that there's an easy way to catch cheaters now, too bad they don't give 100gems to the reporter like they used to
    I'm still receiving gems for reporting hackers through in-game support. It's the easiest way to get gems right now. See. Report. Cash in.
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZantGX View Post
    I'm still receiving gems for reporting hackers through in-game support. It's the easiest way to get gems right now. See. Report. Cash in.

Oh man, I only email support@ucool and they didn't give me any gems, will know next time to use the ingame support instead.

Can't wait to see another p+2 guy plunder my maxed orange 5/6 teams for a quick gem reward, it's even better than breaking raid server records

Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    Oh man, I only email support@ucool and they didn't give me any gems, will know next time to use the ingame support instead.

Can't wait to see another p+2 guy plunder my maxed orange 5/6 teams for a quick gem reward, it's even better than breaking raid server records
    Make sure you follow up with the report. You can also mention it in in-game issues section.
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    You need 10 posts

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon lord View Post
    It look's like ucool changed the amount or kind of heroes we can get from chests in both crusade and normal chests , cause I did not notice getting any 2 or 3 star hero from chests from a long time ....
    Thats wrong yesterday i got wandering spearman frm crusade its called bad luck