Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rent or Train? What does your guild do?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLon View Post
    Member of #1 guild on server 35 and we simply ask for a hero if it's not up for rent or if we need additional tries and members comply.

The only issue is when a member below lvl90 asks for specific heroes, since most in our guild are 90.
    this is what i want to say as well. but my case was the other way round. i am the only level 90 in my guild and i have level up most of my "useful heroes"

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Thanks for the thoughts everyone. Seems like most teams aren't savvy enough to coordinate, or have enough people online that they can just ask for heroes if needed. But portal difficulty 6 sounds like RNG is often a factor. (Though guilds who haven't hit the level 6 portals yet might benefit more from sharing since they may be stretching their resources just to level up their core teams, much less some niche heroes for portals).

Its better to have our own heroes, cause for outland portal you will need several tries to beat it, especially Phoenix portal (with WD), and Lord of caves.

For Raid sometimes people don't want to put their top damage heroes, personally I think heroes that usefull for raid, like for example chap 13 and 14: savage one, ninja, or SM need to be in mercenary. this will increase members damage thus shortening the raid, means short time on gear queue.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteAngel View Post
    Its better to have our own heroes, cause for outland portal you will need several tries to beat it, especially Phoenix portal (with WD), and Lord of caves.

For Raid sometimes people don't want to put their top damage heroes, personally I think heroes that usefull for raid, like for example chap 13 and 14: savage one, ninja, or SM need to be in mercenary. this will increase members damage thus shortening the raid, means short time on gear queue.
    Any guild that has members that don't put their best raid heroes in mercenaries out of greed is a seriously shitty guild.

Any guild that has members that don't put their best raid heroes in mercenaries out of greed is a seriously shitty guild.
    Yeah, I used to be in that kind of shitty guild.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    I usually put CW and SM all day. Then Switch to Pilot and Phoenix on Dragon day as Phoenix and flying portal are the 2 hardest. My guildmates can complete the rest pretty easily.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    You always have to put in your best heroes in mercs, even if not hired, they generate most coinage.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Mine are outlevelled my guild (my TL is 88, i have 15 toons at 88 and the next guy is 86)