Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need a DIVERSITY of deck

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Lightbulb Need a DIVERSITY of deck

(first of all, sorry about my poor english skill.)

hi ember & betty. hello guys. i'm korean hc player and i bring a interesting suggestion.

Now days in Korean HC community, it is being hotly debated now in full swing that: “there are lacks of the benefits of high-billing people”. Actually, high vip lvl players get a lot of benefits, but because of high proportion of arena at 90lvl now, the focus is on the collection and growth of heroes than any benefit. At present it is not difficult to get arena 1st rank if you have just some(15~20) heroes. In the community, there are a lot of vip15 users. and they say "there's no difference with low vip lvl users who has only 15~20 heroes". In other words, though high vip lvl man has fast-lvl up, one day being caught, and though this man has 50~60 heroes, there is no significant differences between them and low vip lvl men at 90 lvl.

I'm vip7 but I think there are lacks of benefits for high vip lvl players. Therefore i suggest: need to add contents to make diversity of decks

The first thing that comes to mind is the "symbol" (medal). Now it is only related to some legendary skills. But I suggest there have to be the effect by just putting on the deck regardless of the legendary skills. For example, though you have no legendary of WM, when you put 3 achery heroes in the deck, some stats increase.

Well, maybe there are lots of way to make diversity of deck. Anyway in this way, high vip lvl player who have 50~60 heroes can try to many kinds of decks, and can quickly cope with the change of meta.

This is the article written by 'jolin1019' in korean community who is a well-known vip15 player:
    First of all, as all of you know, I’m vip lvl 15 player(it’s been long) and verrrrry high-billing player who has All 5* Heroes equiped All orange gears except ferryman.

What I thought is this: Of course whoever high billing, small billing or non billing can get 90lvl, and the non billing should be able to catch up the high billing. If not, the non billings have no reason to play.

But, I think there should be a interval between the high billing and the small billing. The high billing who has many heroes can have variety deck and get high win rate in arena. This is my ideal direction.

But the current HC does not so.
    ADM, FD, PSY, CW, DV, MYS, DM, FM, COM, LS, VS, MACH, WC, SIL, OC, PANDA, AS, IH, EB, PHOE, PO and disease bringer. With these 22 heroes, you can response any deck made by 5 of more than 50 heroes, without win rate decrease.
    Though you have many heroes and make many deck, there’s no guarantee for win.

so If not above, I think that ucool open a new contents to make difference between the high billing and the small billing. But 1.9 doesn’t appear, the high billings speak out their dissatisfaction, and they stop playing.
    I also think the benefits of high vip lvl player have to express. For example, the higher your vip lvl is, the higher drop rate of purple gear or heroes (in bronze chest, gold chest, crusade, ect) is. Or make difference with prices in godfather store depending on vip lvl.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    inb4
    [Automated response]
    TLDR - They don't care.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    they ll soon implement something like that op
    lel crap loot in hard crusade lel

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Honestly hoping for legendary skills to balance it out
    IGN: [iM] coolasc lvl 90 Server: 47 Quinnard VIP 7 Guild: Impervious

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    On server 35 top 20 is seriously diverse. So diverse it's annoying because finding counters is so hard.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Bro.. I think hc is good currently. What u mean is vip 10-15 don really have much different. But lets not forget, what makes this game so good is because this is not a pay to win game. If vip 15 have big different this will become p2w game and I am sure it wont even have so much player to start with.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Suave88's Avatar
    Ucool will improve the benefit of high vip. They need money from them, if high vip get more lose with non vip thats not good for ucool income and bussiness. Every game always do the same on their first year, open welcome to free player to compete then make a huge feature only for high vip on their 2nd year anniversary. Like wartune.
    Server 20 and 45 Player
    Just call me YS

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Happen to read this shit 'suggestion', so I post my opinion. Current business model give most benefit to ucool, no need to change.

For example: in case high vip players got some unique & great heroes, 1 guy spend $500 and he got into top 1 Arena easily, he just stay there collect 550 gems everyday, he stops paying since then, $500 is the most ucool could take from that guy.

How to force him pay more ? No one challenge him, everyday he collects 550+ gems, why he need to pay more ? ucool needs to tell him $500 is not enough to stay at high position forever, how to transfer the message ? Release great heroes to public, everyone got him and defeat that asshole who stop paying, let him know the money he spent in the past was all used, want to be in top again, let pay more.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    As a VIP 15 player since the start of the game, I can tell you that there is no real difference between a VIP 15 and VIP 6 at lvl 90. Only real advantage is how quickly you can level and how easily you can dominate Arena/GA rankings. Level caps make dominating for a long time hard, and lower level players even 2-3 levels lower can always beat you with enough RNG tries.

If you're a VIP 15 player, you're VIP 15 because you can afford to spend $5k on the game. If you're VIP 15 and complaining about how much money you've spent, I feel bad for you because you have bad money management skills.

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    Happen to read this shit 'suggestion', so I post my opinion. Current business model give most benefit to ucool, no need to change.

For example: in case high vip players got some unique & great heroes, 1 guy spend $500 and he got into top 1 Arena easily, he just stay there collect 550 gems everyday, he stops paying since then, $500 is the most ucool could take from that guy.

How to force him pay more ? No one challenge him, everyday he collects 550+ gems, why he need to pay more ? ucool needs to tell him $500 is not enough to stay at high position forever, how to transfer the message ? Release great heroes to public, everyone got him and defeat that asshole who stop paying, let him know the money he spent in the past was all used, want to be in top again, let pay more.
    Pay more for what? Gear? Its easy to farm if you finish portal diff VI and ancient temple everyday, soul shop is good for gear too. Stamina? Already max cap lvl no need to buy stamina. Cheese? Holy hammer cheese is the most useless gem spending.
    Magic stone? With monthlycard income and daily gem arena income you can get new hero everymonth. There is no feature anymore for high vip to paid, all is already paid.
    Server 20 and 45 Player
    Just call me YS

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Suave88 View Post
    Pay more for what? Gear? Its easy to farm if you finish portal diff VI and ancient temple everyday, soul shop is good for gear too. Stamina? Already max cap lvl no need to buy stamina. Cheese? Holy hammer cheese is the most useless gem spending.
    Magic stone? With monthlycard income and daily gem arena income you can get new hero everymonth. There is no feature anymore for high vip to paid, all is already paid.
    Cut the craps. Pay more for unique heroes.

If you spent $500+ and still lose to a player spent $50, the first thing to blame is your stupidity, that also means if you only pay $50, you can only compete to those non-VIP or VIP 3 players. That $450+ bought you some brain.

Money can't cure your stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    Cut the craps. Pay more for unique heroes.

If you spent $500+ and still lose to a player spent $50, the first thing to blame is your stupidity, that also means if you only pay $50, you can only compete to those non-VIP or VIP 3 players. That $450+ bought you some brain.

Money can't cure your stupidity.
    I dont need money for win against low vip. Just need VW, EB and silencer to win back. unique hero? Only stupid people who spent on unique heroes useless on arena. We have a more lot money in our real life is the mark of our brain is more big than people who lack of bucks on his real life. All payment feature for high vip is boring now, there is no need to spent anymore.
    Server 20 and 45 Player
    Just call me YS

Banned Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Suave88 View Post
    I dont need money for win against low vip. Just need VW, EB and silencer to win back. unique hero? Only stupid people who spent on unique heroes useless on arena. We have a more lot money in our real life is the mark of our brain is more big than people who lack of bucks on his real life. All payment feature for high vip is boring now, there is no need to spent anymore.
    Yep there's no distinct advantage in high VIPs in my server any more, people have caught up with FD, CW, Adm (L), Mys (L), DV (L), EB, VW, HN just to name a few heroes that dominate arena.

The only people who dominate arena in my server are people who spend gems to keep attacking to stay on top, just to make their presence heard n felt.

Heroes like Death bringer, AP, WD are still too low in stars to prove their worth (at least for people who have them.)

They need to release more contents soon.
    Currently paying more doesn't equate to having any distinct advantage any more.

Quote Originally Posted by SFETP View Post
    Yep there's no distinct advantage in high VIPs in my server any more, people have caught up with FD, CW, Adm (L), Mys (L), DV (L), EB, VW, HN just to name a few heroes that dominate arena.

The only people who dominate arena in my server are people who spend gems to keep attacking to stay on top, just to make their presence heard n felt.

Heroes like Death bringer, AP, WD are still too low in stars to prove their worth (at least for people who have them.)

They need to release more contents soon.
    Currently paying more doesn't equate to having any distinct advantage any more.
    Yes, you are very know about this game, not like bin.
    For bin meme VIP 15 still lose to VIP 5 it's a pure bullshit troll. I have one account who is VIP 5 and often beat high VIP 11++, this game is not about VIP but to choose right 5 heroes against their 5 defend heroes. All the money is just for advantage, nothing more. You if bin keep hate high vip he is the most pity person in the world. I pity him, get some work on RL.
    Server 20 and 45 Player
    Just call me YS

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    guys ...suave88 is right even if your vip 15 or vip3 I guess it depends on the right heroes you placed in arena or GA ..