Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Suggestion that 99% of the player base will agree

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Actually I am already very bored. Lvl 90, 24 orange heroes, all portals, trials, time rift cleared. Arena and GA rank 1 easily obtainable. There are just no more challenges, nothing to look forward to. Everyday I log in to do the same stuff over again. No more excitement like the first time I claimed rank 1 with a crappy team, or that moment when I barely passed that Crazy Phoenix 6 portal. The only reason that keeps me in the game are the Legendary skills but if they don't release any new updates/features, I will see myself quitting the game soon.

New Comers
    Сделайте битвы среди гильдий,я думаю это очень разнообразит игру.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    Actually I am already very bored. Lvl 90, 24 orange heroes, all portals, trials, time rift cleared. Arena and GA rank 1 easily obtainable. There are just no more challenges, nothing to look forward to. Everyday I log in to do the same stuff over again. No more excitement like the first time I claimed rank 1 with a crappy team, or that moment when I barely passed that Crazy Phoenix 6 portal. The only reason that keeps me in the game are the Legendary skills but if they don't release any new updates/features, I will see myself quitting the game soon.
    I think the good part of being a low VIP player is it takes too long to achieve all game goals. It will take me 1 more month to clear all portals L6.

Taking rank 1 in Arena & GA is not hard if people know how, it's just annoying when I have to compete with some stubborn players who try to keep top ranks by all mean (like they will take back just 1 or 2 minutes after they lost it and they keep doing that again & again & again), I play this game to enjoy/relax, not to let what in game affect my real life, like anxious, angry, worry ... because of losing ranks. I don't think that is a goal to achieve.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Lol I was wondering where all these bugs are but after reading it seems to only be for android users. iPhones work perfectly.

Although android users should be happy this game is even available. Most games are only in the App Store.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Im android and no bugs, my apk is never update since february.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Wutzgood View Post
    Lol I was wondering where all these bugs are but after reading it seems to only be for android users. iPhones work perfectly.

Although android users should be happy this game is even available. Most games are only in the App Store.
    hahaha@your Apple pride

Quote Originally Posted by samitas View Post
    Betty tell devs to stop making new heroes for next month and actually fix the thousands of bugs this last patch caused.

This game has more than enough heroes for now,what it doesent have is a stable play.These last 2-3 days brought a flurry of bug reports.So fix the bugs fast
    The patches were unnecessary, really strange why it was released... smells like a massive code tweak considering the size of the update was 185mb~

The new hero releases are designed to generate revenue for the company, so not in their best interest to cut back on money making incentives for those high rollers

New Comers
    More heroes please! AND...it would be cool if you could re-name the heroes you unlock to personalize them!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by steve elci View Post
    More heroes please! AND...it would be cool if you could re-name the heroes you unlock to personalize them!

not gonna happen
    lel crap loot in hard crusade lel

New Comers
    please do battle among the guilds, it greatly diversify the game !!!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Agreed. Fixing current content is more important than releasing new content. Although I'm very excited to finally get Ninja Assasin

New Comers
    Guild battle would be the best!

New Comers
    Would guild battle work like COC??

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    okokok.......

New Comers
    more heroes, more fun

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I think many of high lv ppl will agree
    Our heroes is enough for now so we expect stable gameplay more.
    Server:19
    Name:St.Katsuragi
    TL:93
    Guild:Sanctus