Thread: Inactive Guild Leader and Officier issue

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Inactive Guild Leader and Officier issue

I have issues with my Guild Leader not being active, the same goes for the Officier and a some players in the guild.

Is there any way of deleting players who doesn't play to make it able for new players to join the guild and perhaps one of us that are the highest rank to take over as a guild leader?

I don't really want to leave the guild cuz' i've invested a lot of time in it and with a active guild leader we can take advantage of the guild completely.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    4 days AFK guild leader loses position.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    How does another one apply then?

New Comers
    This won't be happen if They stop creating more server for new players... Just look at world chat,you will see the same leader everyday...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by ucool™ View Post
    this won't be happen if they stop creating more server for new players... Just look at world chat,you will see the same leader everyday...
    hey ucool fix your fucking game
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Check if they are ranked in boss RAID's because it sounds like they are active.. just not chatting..

The system has a fallback, if the leader is not active for 4days, the power is transferred to an officer.
    If you believe they are completely inactive, you can apply to be promoted to an officer by support request, but the current leader and officer needs to be inactive.

when you join a guild, make sure there is activity in guild chat and those in power are helpful and supportive.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    change guild, u can do better

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Transfer to a better guild and move on. Theres no sense in troubling yourself with things that are out of your control. Enjoy the game and relax.

Bump- trying to resurect an old guild. Only 2 people in it besides me. Any way besides support to get officer/lead? No one active in over a month.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I love your loyality.. Rare these days... I hope you can do it. If not move on, remember at the end of the day it's a game to have fun. If interested , if you want a new guild, our info is in my signature .. I am the leader and always around for our guild. Also your other member is welcome. PM if you have any questions. Best of luck and thanks
    "Your only as good as your last battle"

Server 58 Corvus
    Guild ID: 110021287
    Guild Name: Time Lords
    Always looking for new members, All are welcome. Just Apply

My EDM/EBM Dj Profile for free Live Radio Shows and Free mix downloads is here: www.xstreamist.com/djphilmac