account ID: 15412436
team level: 54
google+ account: noodleslui
name in game: noodles
server: 102 shadow warden

can you delete/unbind my heroes charge account which bind with my google+ account because i want to create a new heroes charge account and bind with this google+ account, actually i love to play this game but it still need something improve, i create a several heroes charge account to play but suddenly they're all gone after my device upgrade. the second thing is you can delete heroes charge account that it no longer play so that people can create a name of someone created before, and the last thing is a question that...promoting just increase max HP and power you know it. the stats of max HP and power that i starting promote on 5***** is higher than the stats of max HP and power that i starting promote on 1*, is that correct??? i saw that max HP is calculate by STR as you can see at http://heroes-charge.wikia.com/wiki/Maths, so lost STR can get back so that's no difference between start level up on 1* and 5*****, but will max HP increase when get back the lost STR?? o... one more, can you create a "recover last heroes charge account on google+ account" or "unbind google+ account" button in game that someone can unbind or recover last heroes charge account on google+ account...

thank you so much and if reply me you've anything don't know or need information.