Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Win the fight, it sad you lose the fight. READ UCOOL

New Comers Contributor Level 1

Win the fight, it sad you lose the fight. READ UCOOL

Hi ucool,

Sorry for bad english.
    But sometimes if you do an arena fight (grand arena either), and you win the fight, it says you that you lost the fight. It is kinda annoying. I'm not the only one who got this problem, there are more ppl in my server (31).

Regards, [be]njdekker - lvl 88 VIP heroes charger

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I also had the same issue in Grand Arena. Was attacked overnight, clearly won the third match with 3 heroes still alive and it says I lost that match and thus my Grand Arena ranking.
    There was also an issue with Booty Cave where you would try to plunder, win the fight and it tells you no loot is available. You would lose the bread and have to re-fight the same match.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    To: Admin

I have been facing the same issue with not changing the rank after winning the match, please fix this, or else the whole Arena thing is pointless.

Account ID. 9086785

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Same thing happening to me constantly. FIX YOUR DAMN GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I got the same problem here i won my first match in ga it says i won. And when i click the proceed button it just says i lost. When i look at the replay it says i won 2 of the 3 matches -_- could have had rank 9

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    For all people who complain about this must be Android Users right?

The real battle is on ios Side

You just see the fake battle but still the real results..
    You can lose when you see WON
    but You can WON when you see LOSE

maybe you need to fight against the same os to see the Real battle and results

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by wayah View Post
    For all people who complain about this must be Android Users right?

The real battle is on ios Side

You just see the fake battle but still the real results..
    You can lose when you see WON
    but You can WON when you see LOSE

maybe you need to fight against the same os to see the Real battle and results
    Lol.. Thats sorry to say one of the stupidest reasoning I've seen.. This is a bug that came with the most recent appstore updatE.. Really annoying but i guess that this is Ucools top priority to fix..

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    the most recent appstore update?

anyway i can say this because
    i have 3 friend who using android , two of them complain about losing when he win
    but the other one just happy because he win when he clearly seeing that he lose

the other 2 share their replay.. three of them see the same situation that he lose when he win..
    but i see different (using ios)..i ask what happening? because i see that your really2 lose..

so i have conclusion that they just see fake battle while ios see the real battle and the result its really from ios side?

and sorry, i just heard a lot of bugs after the newest update from android (version 1.85) , not from the appstore ...
    until now, the ios still 1.82 while android alr 1.85 ..how can you said this is bug came with the most recent appstore update?

New Comers
    I have same issue, from both attacking and defending. Both times you can see I clearly won, but it shows that I lost. And glitches happen too often in booty caves with the no battle loot found, I often have to fight the same match multiple times, sometimes more than twice, wasting bread, and sometimes at the end, instead of getting the amount of loot I was suppose to get, I get 1 of each, EX: I plunder a cave with 6 exp potion, after no battle loot error multiple times, at the end i get 1 exp potion!!?? UCOOL! READ AND FIX THESE GLITCHES PLEASE!!!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Happening to me too. Really disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by wayah View Post
    the most recent appstore update?

anyway i can say this because
    i have 3 friend who using android , two of them complain about losing when he win
    but the other one just happy because he win when he clearly seeing that he lose

the other 2 share their replay.. three of them see the same situation that he lose when he win..
    but i see different (using ios)..i ask what happening? because i see that your really2 lose..

so i have conclusion that they just see fake battle while ios see the real battle and the result its really from ios side?

and sorry, i just heard a lot of bugs after the newest update from android (version 1.85) , not from the appstore ...
    until now, the ios still 1.82 while android alr 1.85 ..how can you said this is bug came with the most recent appstore update?
    I realized the same. After the bug posted the fight in the Guild chat and some people saw me win and others saw me lose. People who saw me lose (real result) were ios of users. Android user saw the fake battle like me.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I just experienced same problem - guildmates see the version where I lose in replay, but I see a win.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    This bug is happening at outland portal as well. I lost all the battles that i am supposed to win. Now I can't clear my portal for today. That's 25 orange fragments gone....

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Same issue here.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Same issue here.I won at outland 4 today but it said lose.Please if it