Thread: What order does each Hero use there Skills in battle?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

What order does each Hero use there Skills in battle?

Hey guys,

There may be a chart or post about this already on the Forum but I searched and was unable to find anything.

I was wondering if anyone has charted what order each skill is used in battle for each of the Heroes?

If there was a chart it would make composing a team with good Synergy very easy as you would just have to review the chart to figure out the order of skill usage (barring interrupts, silence... etc).

Just wondering... That is all!

Buddha out!
    Everyday above ground is a good day!

"The answer is there is no counter for FD, he is the perfect killing machine. I once saw a FD take on 5 grizzly bears and 3 honey badgers at the same time without even breaking a sweat. FD can eat more spicy hot wings than any man alive. One time FD won a break dancing contest that he wasn't even competing in, he grabbed all the judge's girlfriends and moonwalked out of there like a boss." - Miserymachine

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Anyone?!? No one has any thoughts-opinions-direction?
    Everyday above ground is a good day!

"The answer is there is no counter for FD, he is the perfect killing machine. I once saw a FD take on 5 grizzly bears and 3 honey badgers at the same time without even breaking a sweat. FD can eat more spicy hot wings than any man alive. One time FD won a break dancing contest that he wasn't even competing in, he grabbed all the judge's girlfriends and moonwalked out of there like a boss." - Miserymachine

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by White Buddha View Post
    Anyone?!? No one has any thoughts-opinions-direction?

There isn't a universal order, every hero is different.
    For example:

Admiral: normal atk --> tsunami --> waterspout --> normal atk x2 --> tsunami --> normal --> waterspout
    Shadow leaf: normal--> ice arrow --> silence --> normal --> ice arrow --> normal --> ice arrow --> normal --> silence

I could make a thread about all heroes with more details if anybody wanted me to...

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    I'm sure you've noticed that all heroes activate different tier skills at different times. But I don't think anyone has catalogued each one for each hero.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Pikachu, please do that.

Working on it^