Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats the best drop of Bloody eyes in lesbian trial?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghor View Post
    Max drop on diff 4 is AFAIK 2 frags. (Maybe there is very, very small chance to 3 frags, but I never got them.)
    quite often i get 3 frag axe from diff 4, maybe is luck though

Quote Originally Posted by spacelion View Post
    the worst is demon edge , every hero need minimum 2 (shoes) each, to get 15 orange you need 30-45 demon edge T_T
    yeah agree, but i got about in total 16 All Around Shoes from Hard Crusade so far...haha

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    just remember to stock your Glaive , Ice Staff , Demon Edge. when O+1 and O+2 applied you will need 2 of them for each hero

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by gracelau21 View Post
    quite often i get 3 frag axe from diff 4, maybe is luck though
    3 frags of axe yes. But only 2 frags of demon edge.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Do you guys get any bloody eyes from hard crusade? I get ice staff, demon edge and all around shoes quite often but never bloody eyes.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Yes rarely see bloody eye, but before 1.8 and bronze chest nerf i think i ever see in the chest

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by holybread View Post
    when you reach chap 14 you will be able to farm wizard hat and the bloody eye on 1 map... you will need a LOT of those wizard hat and in the process you will be having TOO much of the bloody eye...
    There's no such thing as too many bloody eyes. You will never have enough, even at level cap. I have farmed chap 11 eversince I unlocked it and still constantly in short of them.

and what is your cap anyways? 80? reach lvl 86 lol.. i got 200 fragments of bloody eye and 4 gear... tou need them a lot but you need to promote most the heroes first so you can use them... for example you need to create kerln horn and moonglow so you can promote a hero so you can use your bloody eye for the equipment.. the point is you can't use them all because there are too much to focus on before you can use your bloody eye...

Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    There's no such thing as too many bloody eyes. You will never have enough, even at level cap. I have farmed chap 11 eversince I unlocked it and still constantly in short of them.
    What do you mean chap 11? I dont see that bloody eye drops in chapter 11 or am I missing something?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by holybread View Post
    and what is your cap anyways? 80? reach lvl 86 lol.. i got 200 fragments of bloody eye and 4 gear... tou need them a lot but you need to promote most the heroes first so you can use them... for example you need to create kerln horn and moonglow so you can promote a hero so you can use your bloody eye for the equipment.. the point is you can't use them all because there are too much to focus on before you can use your bloody eye...
    I am short on Bloody Eyes too and I am lvl 89... I am in serious need of 11 Eyes in 3 days and 5 Eyes more after that. It is only thing that blocks me from promoting. I have no idea what is your cap lvl or number of heroes or VIP but you know nothing.

Banned Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by R4lak View Post
    I am short on Bloody Eyes too and I am lvl 89... I am in serious need of 11 Eyes in 3 days and 5 Eyes more after that. It is only thing that blocks me from promoting. I have no idea what is your cap lvl or number of heroes or VIP but you know nothing.
    i think it depends heavily on your hard crusade luck. i've been lucky with stainless axe, solsketh and ball lightning so bloody eye not much issue for me, but that being said, im skirting along the lines of having just enough, so yeah bloody eye is definitely shortage.

I have 20 orange heroes now and for the past 4 weeks i've been promoting intel heroes.
    wizard hats are the main limiting factor for me as every hero needs at least 3 of them.

other than that, usual shortage is rough hewn. im getting too many moonglow reels from temple.
    Rough hewn not enough to keep up with it.

I'm at lvl 89 as well... and you saying me know nothing is not the proper way of saying it... I just know how to use my gears... I'm only VIP 8... I only got 12 heroes at orange 5/6 FE... I just don't use my gears to heroes who are not that usefull.. I can say I have a lot of trouble on the demon edge but bloody eye is not that much of an issue.. and I wait gears that need bloody eye to drop from hard crusade like stainless axe etc... it's all about planning not rushing... don't compare your gamer instinct to mine, because your more of a newbie for you to cry for bloody eye at your level. you just suck on planning and all you do is spend your gears for heroes that you don't even use... LOL

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    do chap6 bloody eye normal map , it give you 2-3 bloody eye for 60 stamina