Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is how you melt hard Cruasade

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I’ve always wondered why people keep posting how “Easy” things are with comp X and comp Y yada yada. I think it might be an end game thing….

There are so many variables I wish people will stop posting this (Or at the very easy say Level 90 full Orange in the freaking title).

Things are way different when not max level. For example starting at stage 7 this morning, I had to start facing teams with characters 2-3 levels higher than me. These kind of strategies just don’t work before max level when it’s a crap shoot how soon you face teams higher level than you as opposed to level 90 when you will NEVER face a team higher level than you. Also, before max level it’s a dice roll how many ember blades you face. If the first 4 teams all have Emberblades (And god forbid Iron Hoofs in front of them…….) you’re in for a long haul.

I’m also pretty sure you’re arena rank affects opponent seeding. When kept my Arena rank in the top 100 the first teams I faced started around 5-6 levels lower than me and had all the toys from team 1(CW, FD, yada yada). I’ve been forcing my arena rank down to the 2000s to test this out, and after doing that the first teams I faced were usually 10-12 levels below me, with a lot of sub par heroes for the first few matches a lot of times (Some times I’ve even seen the rare no commando team…. Ohhhhhhhh).

So congratulations. Hard crusade is easy at max level….. yay…… for a huge portion of people who aren't at 90 or close to it, your advice seems mostly self congratulatory.

EDIT I see that since posting this you actually posted your level........

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Your arena rank and you GA rank won't affect your opponents in Crusade, people can get high rank (like top 1 or 2) but still fight weaker opponents in Crusade.

Since Oct 2014 till now, Crusade only base on total heroes power ranking, I don't know if ucool will fix it later or not but I'm sure that algorithm did not change for a long time. Don't upgrade mass heroes (i.e cause Total power ranking higher) till you are strong enough to handle your Crusade.

Hard Crusade or Normal Crusade is not easy if you don't know how to complete it. If you know how, it's easy. Everything in this world is same, for example ride a bike or use chopsticks, it's easy when you know how, if you don't know it's hard.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    My hard crusade each day is stronger.
    I use about 15 heroes to pass it.
    There are days when I must to use more until 20 heroes.
    I am lvl 90 and think that each day is more difficult to pass hard crusade.
    It is so because all teams- opponents are with each day stronger.
    For example bevor a month there are not so many CWs in teams, now each second is with
    CW and FD and all are 5*.

New Comers
    Hard crusade is actually hard only if you keep facing EB, opponent after opponent. First time you one shot it, second time you freeze it, third you petrify it, fourth/fifth time you're out of energy on either cc or nuke. Best thing to do is switching from magical to physical for ember blade.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    Since Oct 2014 till now, Crusade only base on total heroes power ranking, I don't know if ucool will fix it later or not but I'm sure that algorithm did not change for a long time. Don't upgrade mass heroes (i.e cause Total power ranking higher) till you are strong enough to handle your Crusade.
    I believe this is accurate, based on my experience. I fear my mistake (current team lvl 66) is that I've upgraded 20 heroes to lvl 60 and seven more above 40. Must be set up to inhibit players from overwhelming crusades with numbers.

New Comers
    i got fucked up from TL80, stage 9ish, every team have FD and ember, i can clear but almost mage heroes hp are gone becuz ember slash T_T

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    TL 82 atm, I been using the same strategy since HM came out and even before that for normal.
    Main team is fm, chap, mystic, DM, OC.
    But beginning stages I charge as many backup heroes as I can in case I run into trouble, usuay around stage 12-14, if needed I bring in B team and sweep those.
    Biggest thing is make sure DM survives to at least 14 and try to have her ults ready after each stage. Sometimes I have to retreat or lose fm/oc towards the end, or have to switch teams out, but I always get last chest, and that's all that matters.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I was too scared of going for hard mode, but i charged about 15 hero US, and went with main team of DM, mystic, FM,OC, and Chap. Since then its quite easy. If DM doesnt charge after a stage, i use IH to protect next stage. For anti mage teams, go for SL, Commando, and EB.

During last 3 stages if any difficult FD, CW combo, i let pheonix burn them down.

But as i said, charging many heroes initially makes all the difference.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    guys, what do u want with this kind of threads?

So easy!!! so that ucool think, they should increase the difficulty level, as they change your enemy level, that the first stage is 2 lvl higher than your level and has ninja ember in team, so that u get fucked at the beginning and after hitting 90, u only get the top 1 ranked in arena as enemy, 15 times in a row?

Is that better for u?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Motivating and helping others isnt a bad thing, being paranoid that developers read a thread and react on it is.

Keep it to urself and dont read on if u dont like it

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I go through hard crusade, using IH, AS, EB, LS, Comm. If I get VW+EB setup, I kill it with caster nuke, and I nuke 13-15 with Mach+FM. TL 84, lots of fun ))

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by kman View Post
    guys, what do u want with this kind of threads?

So easy!!! so that ucool think, they should increase the difficulty level, as they change your enemy level, that the first stage is 2 lvl higher than your level and has ninja ember in team, so that u get fucked at the beginning and after hitting 90, u only get the top 1 ranked in arena as enemy, 15 times in a row?

Is that better for u?
    What are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRaven View Post
    I’ve always wondered why people keep posting how “Easy” things are with comp X and comp Y yada yada. I think it might be an end game thing….

There are so many variables I wish people will stop posting this (Or at the very easy say Level 90 full Orange in the freaking title).

Things are way different when not max level. For example starting at stage 7 this morning, I had to start facing teams with characters 2-3 levels higher than me. These kind of strategies just don’t work before max level when it’s a crap shoot how soon you face teams higher level than you as opposed to level 90 when you will NEVER face a team higher level than you. Also, before max level it’s a dice roll how many ember blades you face. If the first 4 teams all have Emberblades (And god forbid Iron Hoofs in front of them…….) you’re in for a long haul.

I’m also pretty sure you’re arena rank affects opponent seeding. When kept my Arena rank in the top 100 the first teams I faced started around 5-6 levels lower than me and had all the toys from team 1(CW, FD, yada yada). I’ve been forcing my arena rank down to the 2000s to test this out, and after doing that the first teams I faced were usually 10-12 levels below me, with a lot of sub par heroes for the first few matches a lot of times (Some times I’ve even seen the rare no commando team…. Ohhhhhhhh).

So congratulations. Hard crusade is easy at max level….. yay…… for a huge portion of people who aren't at 90 or close to it, your advice seems mostly self congratulatory.

EDIT I see that since posting this you actually posted your level........
    Hm, im lvl 88 and I only have FD (four stars) orange, DM and Shadowleaf. Last 2-3 stages i meet full orange teams at lvl 89 and 90 and the first stages its teams 80-82. Arena rank, as had been said million times before, has nothing to do with crusade and who your opponents are.

Edit: Im ranked 50-100 in arena and sometimes bellow 50.

Quote Originally Posted by Mido1986 View Post
    I was too scared of going for hard mode, but i charged about 15 hero US, and went with main team of DM, mystic, FM,OC, and Chap. Since then its quite easy. If DM doesnt charge after a stage, i use IH to protect next stage. For anti mage teams, go for SL, Commando, and EB.

During last 3 stages if any difficult FD, CW combo, i let pheonix burn them down.

But as i said, charging many heroes initially makes all the difference.
    Yeah was the same for me. Was way to scared to loose crusade coins. Lvl 84 i tried hard crusade and do 15/15 every day since. I love FM and how she helps me wreck the frontline of opponent. FD is great tank in the beginning as i mentioned. Try if you have him and reset if it goes bad