Thread: Need Help With Anything

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Need Help With Anything

I started playing this game from server 42.

Stumbled upon it by accident via tweeter advertising and since then i have been hooked.

When i play games i play with money and invest time to learn the game.

I built my own guild and was fortunate to have some amazing members that keeps the game worth playing.

We have a guild Facebook, and i have a YouTube channel of me playing the game.

After months of playing with trails and error i am ready to give back to those that needs the help
    this post to answer all questions or tips or if you want to see something let me know and i will make a video of it
    for you and post it on my Youtube for you.

Server 42
    Current Level: 89
    Vip Level:13
    Arena highest rank: 1
    GA highest rank: 1
    Guild rank: 2
    Guild name: HighTide
    Youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC--...wmtYPDw/videos

So yes if you have any questions FIRE AWAY! tips helps videos i will try to reply to everyone

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Hello there sir can you help me revamp my garena team?

I dont have problem with arena rank but this garena is frustating
    Can you kindly help me?

Tomorrow my vs,warchief, dk, and comando become p+4

Usually they skip team 2 and spam me with mage ironhoof + com on team 3 lol

Quote Originally Posted by glitteringlust View Post
    Hello there sir can you help me revamp my garena team?

I dont have problem with arena rank but this garena is frustating
    Can you kindly help me?

Tomorrow my vs,warchief, dk, and comando become p+4

Usually they skip team 2 and spam me with mage ironhoof + com on team 3 lol
    thats a good team you have their bro my suggestion will be to keep all your heroes at P4 for now

team 1: FD/WC/Comm/Leaf/DM
    team2: AS/DK/VS/OC/Mystic
    team3 Ember/FM/Phx/SO/chaplin

try that team also, due to you rank make sure your top 2 teams are fully leveled and all on p3 or p4 because enemy can see them and make a team around it.

Let me know how that goes.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    What is the meaning of life?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    can u show me ur Garena DEF team ?
    S53 Verdant TL 90

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    I have issues keeping my heroes leveled to my team level, how many heroes do you recommend to level up to keep up with all the aspects of the game? I keep 20-22 heroes leveled between 64-67 i am lv74

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ab6c View Post
    I have issues keeping my heroes leveled to my team level, how many heroes do you recommend to level up to keep up with all the aspects of the game? I keep 20-22 heroes leveled between 64-67 i am lv74
    You always have to keep your arena/Garena heroes at your current TL. First work on just your 5 arena heroes and get them to TL asap. Then work on other 5 heroes for second team in garena, so that u atleast have 2 good teams for attacking. At your TL you dont need 22 heroes.
    After you get 2 good teams maxlvl i recommend focusing on good portal heroes like PO and Psychopath. Having DM at maxlvl is also a priority, you need her for a lot of PvE content, especially crusade.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    at TL 76 i have maxed ih vw wc and panda, all 3 stars except vw he is 4, when is which tank the most useful?

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfe View Post
    What is the meaning of life?
    To be happy.
    Be happy with your situation
    Be happy with your relationships
    Be happy with your plans and growth

Because when it comes down to it if your not happy you will never truly enjoy life.

So if you find that your not happy with something change it
    if you can't change it
    change the way you view that thing

it all depends what your forcusing on.

Always have 10 heroes maxed geared and at your current level these ten is for your GA attack to farm gems
    and also for your crusade to farm gold.

then find your weakest outland and build heroes around it.

at your level you will struggle with exp pots, so just farm exp from booty cave.
    but only keep 10 heroes max the main ones being DM/WC/VS

for me personally WC is one of the best tanks for many reasons when going up vs people with VW i find emberblade to counter it well

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Hello! I'm fairly new to the game and I'm level 49. I'm struggling with money because of expensive skills so here are my questions
    1) best way to make money?
    2) which heroes should i concentrate on For campaign, elite, raid, arena, crusade etc...? my best ones so far are all b2, i have WC, DM, OC,Chap,WM,Brute,SO,Commando,Ice Mage. These are the main ones i use... which one should i aim to skill up first? Who are my end goal heros?

Quote Originally Posted by cfaliao View Post
    Hello! I'm fairly new to the game and I'm level 49. I'm struggling with money because of expensive skills so here are my questions
    2) which heroes should i concentrate on For campaign, elite, raid, arena, crusade etc...? my best ones so far are all b2, i have WC, DM, OC,Chap,WM,Brute,SO,Commando,Ice Mage. These are the main ones i use... which one should i aim to skill up first? Who are my end goal heros?
    Best ways to make money in the game is via crusade so make sure your team can get as far in crusade as you can, only ever use gems to buy gold once for daily quest.

First most important Stars are more important than gears, so try to max your heroes stars.

DM/Chap/OC/WC/IM << all good for getting far in crusade

SO is great for raids if you can get in a guild with someone with NA get that so you can loan him hes very good and will make you the amount spent back.

Also farm arena ranks for gems and gold; DM/Comm/OC/WC/WM are good for arena at your level

and all other golds just farm from booty cave.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by cfaliao View Post
    Never ever open 10x bronze chest at your level, you need coins alot for skills.

Get WC train up Brute consiser 2nd or 3rd tier, DM OC Chap you can train it up together too. wm and Brute won't be your main heroes, same to ice mage.