Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Something weird with trials

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Wah this sound pretty meh,
    Sadly i new hit 81 weeks ago
    Darn droprates
    Trial droprates decrease too along with guild raid drop

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Heathen's Avatar
    Trial droprates ahve not decreased, you just need to reset the stage by retreat/start lower difficulty/retreat, try again on the high stage. Today I collected 33 crystal ball frags.

Max Loots:

Magical+Physical:
    Stage 1: 2 Chests
    Stage 2: 4 Chests
    Stage 3: Random, you will get between 6-7 chests.
    Total: 12-13 Chests

Valkyrie:
    Stage 1: 3 Chests
    Stage 2: 4 Chests (I usually settle for 3, as the 4th is always an extra titan axe)
    Stage 3: Random, between 6-8 Chests depending on if you got 3 or 4 in stage 2.
    Total: 12-14 Chests

And to the OP, why are you bothering with difficulty 5 at level 87? Physical and Magical trials are easy and doable from lvl 86.
    Server: 38 - Altroth Guild - Fortune
    Team Level: 90 (10/5/15) VIP: 6

5* Orange+0 Heroes: ADM[L], DV[L], PSY[L], MYS[L], SM[L], WC, AS, VW, EB, FD, MACH, VS, SIL, LG, FM, OC, DM, CW, NA, DB, PO, PILOT, PHNX.
    5* Orange+1 Heroes: SL, SO
    5*P4 Heroes: Panda, COM, CHAP
    Currently working on: HN4*

New Comers
    LOL, there is some weird things about RNG, i tried time rift- tidal temple 5 today , with 3 teams, at round 1
    t1: Mystic - FM - DM - AS - WC
    t2: Mystic - VS - DM - AS - WC
    t3: Mystic - DM - OC - AS - WC
    1st team, my AS die after his jump ( got hit by Savage One boss ulti ) never dodge, even with blind of mystic, 100%
    2nd team, my AS dont die, he dodge like hell, lmao
    3rd, the Savage One boss 100% crit x2 dmg, never miss
    I tried that about 20 30 times with each team, same result, so wtf is RNG here :|

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 toxic909's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by truc8765 View Post
    LOL, there is some weird things about RNG, i tried time rift- tidal temple 5 today , with 3 teams, at round 1
    1st team, my AS die after his jump ( got hit by Savage One boss ulti ) never dodge, even with blind of mystic, 100%
    I tried that about 20 30 times with each team, same result, so wtf is RNG here :|
    try AS-FM-OC-Commando-Mystic

at the start of the round use the ss of FM and Mystic immediately
    then wait til VS can move infront then cast OC's ss works like a charm
    TOXIC360 S21

hi to all Pinoy HC players out there

FAIL=

First
    Attempt
    In
    Learning

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    Trial droprates ahve not decreased, you just need to reset the stage by retreat/start lower difficulty/retreat, try again on the high stage. Today I collected 33 crystal ball frags.

Max Loots:

Magical+Physical:
    Stage 1: 2 Chests
    Stage 2: 4 Chests
    Stage 3: Random, you will get between 6-7 chests.
    Total: 12-13 Chests

Valkyrie:
    Stage 1: 3 Chests
    Stage 2: 4 Chests (I usually settle for 3, as the 4th is always an extra titan axe)
    Stage 3: Random, between 6-8 Chests depending on if you got 3 or 4 in stage 2.
    Total: 12-14 Chests

And to the OP, why are you bothering with difficulty 5 at level 87? Physical and Magical trials are easy and doable from lvl 86.
    i think he was saying that he hit level 81 and not 87. and at level 81 will unlock Trial difficulty V.

and i agree, sometimes we might need to reset the RNG if the drop rate is bad. Trial V give important loots, but the quantity of chest could be ranged from 7-10 (my experience). not sure about others though

your tidal temple, i suggest not to use AS. he will just get killed. AS is good for arsenal temple whereby he can blink and kill the boss dwarf behind ASAP.

for your tidal temple, put chaplian in as well. key heroes here is mystic and chaplian. I cleared temple 5 @ level 81 with Mystic, Chap, CW, VS and WC.

notice that CW image can help to absorb enemy VS split damage and not reaching your back line heroes. you might need to cast all your heroes US at each stage. hope it helps

New Comers
    Yeah, ty for all of ur advice, but what i want to say here is, the result of RNG system, crititcal stats, dodge stats, seems like it isnt work there, exactly same result for 20 30 times i tried, its so fking weird :-s

Yeah, ty for all of ur advice, but what i want to say here is, the result of RNG system, crititcal stats, dodge stats, seems like it isnt work there, exactly same result for 20 30 times i tried, its so fking weird :-s
    i believe you use the wrong method in resetting RNG. to make it works, u need to retreat, then try at other difficulties, say IV, after beating stage 1/3, retreat and then only go back to difficulty V. the RNG will be reset. thats the method im using now and it is working. not sure if others got more simplified methods.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    It's only 'weird' because you don't know how to reset your RNG. Keep trying again & again 1 level won't reset RNG, everyone in this forum know that but you. I can tell exactly what you did, you lose and do it again 20 times and then you 'discovered something new', that RNG won't reset when you do like that. Read the above comment to know how to reset RNG. Good luck next time.

New Comers
    Oops, so that is, ty , i thought its like crusade, just need retreat and do new round )

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Dk myst dm fm com
    Tidal 5 doable at lvl 80

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by gracelau21 View Post
    your tidal temple, i suggest not to use AS. he will just get killed. AS is good for arsenal temple whereby he can blink and kill the boss dwarf behind ASAP.
    AS can be used, I passed tidal diff 5 at lvl 81 with AS 3* P+3, Cleric 3* P+3, FM 4* P+3, Chap 3* P+3, Comm 4* P+2. (I haven't CW and my tanks weren't strong enough at this lvl - two weaks later I was able to replace AS with IH.)