Thread: Modifications to GA

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Modifications to GA

Hi just some possible suggestions:

I think it will be better if we can have all teams in GA to be hidden and the option to auto shuffle our teams whenever someone attacked us? This way we can prevent people from using cheap no tanks team to spot the opponents' teams. Moreover, we do not have to manual shuffle our teams to play with constant attackers as well.

Thanks.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Constants attackers always attack you the same way. However it's better if people don't know each other in GA.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I agree that the moving teams quickly would be nice and I see where you are coming from as I have been attacked 10 times in 20 minutes many times, but all teams hidden is an advantage only given at first place. It is a huge advantage as it means the enemy has to be lucky or know your lineup to beat you.
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    I agree that the moving teams quickly would be nice and I see where you are coming from as I have been attacked 10 times in 20 minutes many times, but all teams hidden is an advantage only given at first place. It is a huge advantage as it means the enemy has to be lucky or know your lineup to beat you.
    Yup auto reshuffling of teams is the min requirement because ppl who fought you once will know where is your strongest link and use a one man team to fight it and focus their strongest heroes on the other two for example. What I'm advocating for is actually a fight without any knowledge of what your opponents' teams are. In this manner, players can design teams based on versatility against all teams and not design teams specifically against someone but do shit against others.