Prime Leader Contributor Level 11

Hero tier list at orange+0 in arena

This is for orange+0 not o+2

Based on arena and grand arena only

No particular order within the tier

God tier( must have heroes)
    Front Tank: iron hoof, admiral, vanguard warrior
    Front offense: depths voice, ember blade, fallen dominion
    Mid Row: silencer, machinist, vengeance spirit, old curse, frost mage, cloud walker
    Back Row: mystic, shadow leaf

Tier 1(very effective heroes)
    Front Tank: war chief, death bringer, drunken master, death knight
    Front offense: arcane sapper, psychopath
    Mid Row: imperial executioner, ember star, lunar guardian, ninja assassin, phoenix, death mage
    Back Row: commando, lightning spirit

Tier 2 (needs specific teams or heroes that fill the same role better)
    Front Tank: shallows keeper, brute, death gore, cleric,
    Front offense: savage one, sword master, warrior monk
    Mid Row: necromancer, succubus, hidden needle, tusked storm, disease bringer, shadow shaman, ice mage, ferryman
    Back Row: storm lord, chaplain, rifleman, sniper, psychic sword, wind master

Trash tier(don't bother with these for now)
    Front Tank: soul hunter, mountain
    Front offense: lighting elemental, bear warrior
    Mid Row: lightning master, master mage, wandering spearman
    Back Row: professional killer, pilot, poison one

Heroes I'm not familiar with
    Forest guardian
    Ancient protector
    Wizard doctor
    Commander

Feel free to make suggestions or thoughts of why they should be in a different tier or if I forgot a hero

Forest not frost

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Sharko's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post
    This is for orange+0 not o+2

Based on arena and grand arena only

No particular order within the tier

God tier( must have heroes)
    Front Tank: iron hoof, admiral, vanguard warrior
    Front offense: depths voice, ember blade, fallen dominion
    Mid Row: silencer, machinist, vengeance spirit, old curse, frost mage, cloud walker
    Back Row: mystic, shadow leaf

Tier 1(very effective heroes)
    Front Tank: war chief, death bringer, drunken master, death knight
    Front offense: arcane sapper
    Mid Row: imperial executioner, ember star, lunar guardian, ninja assassin
    Back Row: commando

Tier 2 (needs specific teams or heroes that fill the same role better)
    Front Tank: shallows keeper, brute, death gore, cleric, psychopath
    Front offense: savage one, sword master, warrior monk
    Mid Row: necromancer, phoenix, succubus, death mage, hidden needle, tusked storm, disease bringer, shadow shaman, ice mage, ferryman
    Back Row: storm lord, chaplain, rifleman, sniper, psychic sword, wind master, lightning spirit

Trash tier(don't bother with these)
    Front Tank: soul hunter, mountain
    Front offense: lighting elemental, bear warrior
    Mid Row: lightning master, master mage, wandering spearman
    Back Row: professional killer, pilot, poison one

Heroes I'm not familiar with
    Frost guardian
    Ancient protector
    Wizard doctor
    Commander

Feel free to make suggestions or thoughts of why they should be in a different tier or if I forgot a hero
    As wierd as it sounds, At lvl 88 now I cant find a place for my CW in my 3 GA teams lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sharko View Post
    As wierd as it sounds, At lvl 88 now I cant find a place for my CW in my 3 GA teams lol
    Since wizard came to magicstone
    Cloudwalker meta changes significantly
    Cw is not must anymore i think
    Maybe someone want to correct this one?

CW is a excellent counter to teams that are single target teams that have silencer+fd+sl and all 3 are god tier.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Poison One useless? Really lmao he is used for like 3 outland portal bosses + really good for specifics raid bosses! Other than that everything looks ok.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Nice bro info bro.. If i may suggest maybe lightning spirit can go to tier 1.. Lot of people underestimate him.. He has a role as magic burst hero in vw team just like machine and oc and he is very effective because he is at backline and his physical atk is quite hard for mage.. Got him already orange 4* and he replace machinist in my vw team..

Quote Originally Posted by KingRagnar View Post
    Poison One useless? Really lmao he is used for like 3 outland portal bosses + really good for specifics raid bosses! Other than that everything looks ok.
    Maybe you should take a look at the title before make comment and its say ARENA

Quote Originally Posted by KingRagnar View Post
    Based on arena only read the thread name and the 2nd sentence

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Pilot is trash??? Did u ever try to use pilot in arena?? He very effective to kill back line lol...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Iron Hoof isnt that good. Panda sucks. In what world are emberstar and Imperial executioner rated above Death Mage and Phoenix? Other than that its fairly accurate.

P.S. I do have high hopes for IE after Legendary Skill, but for now he is too weak to use in arena.
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Anyone got a video of orange lightning spirit performing?

Anyways nice list i agree.

Quote Originally Posted by magician View Post
    Anyone got a video of orange lightning spirit performing?

Anyways nice list i agree.
    I seen him put up some high numbers in replays but it was only matches of him winning matches

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Iron Hoof isnt that good. Panda sucks. In what world are emberstar and Imperial executioner rated above Death Mage and Phoenix? Other than that its fairly accurate.

P.S. I do have high hopes for IE after Legendary Skill, but for now he is too weak to use in arena.
    Well as far as I seen DM rarely gets her ultimate off if she does the enemy is already in her face and she will die before if finishes. She needs a team build around her and she isn't that valuable to have a team build around. Many mage teams are better off with different mages than her.

If the enemy team has 1 aoe dps because Phoenix hp will drop to much to do enough damage. If they have 1 aoe cc ultimate Phoenix is gets interrupted and when Phoenix resurrect she is pretty useless Due to low hp. Her performance in VW teams is excellent though but other than that she is usually a handicap on your team.

Ember star and IE will get their ultimate off more often and if the enemy doesn't have clones they will usually kill then target or weaken them enough your allow other team mates to get the energy since you will most likely not ultimate twice. Killing the enemy tank 1st usually results in a win which makes these two very valuable. Though they are countered by clones (cw dv fd who are all god tier)

IE has incredible CC and counters sapper easy allowing him to be used in physical teams easily. Ember star legendary skill helps kill tanks since dot skills ignore defenses. If paired with legendary admiral she will ultimate sapper before she dies 75% or more of the time before sapper can kill her.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post
    Well as far as I seen DM rarely gets her ultimate off if she does the enemy is already in her face and she will die before if finishes. She needs a team build around her and she isn't that valuable to have a team build around. Many mage teams are better off with different mages than her.

If the enemy team has 1 aoe dps because Phoenix hp will drop to much to do enough damage. If they have 1 aoe cc ultimate Phoenix is gets interrupted and when Phoenix resurrect she is pretty useless Due to low hp. Her performance in VW teams is excellent though but other than that she is usually a handicap on your team.

Ember star and IE will get their ultimate off more often and if the enemy doesn't have clones they will usually kill then target or weaken them enough your allow other team mates to get the energy since you will most likely not ultimate twice. Killing the enemy tank 1st usually results in a win which makes these two very valuable. Though they are countered by clones (cw dv fd who are all god tier)

IE has incredible CC and counters sapper easy allowing him to be used in physical teams easily. Ember star legendary skill helps kill tanks since dot skills ignore defenses. If paired with legendary admiral she will ultimate sapper before she dies 75% or more of the time before sapper can kill her.
    Ember Star and IE basically get destroyed then get off ulti to take down the last 1k hp of tank. DM can be very effective when used behind 2 tanks. Phoenix does crazy good burst damage and is a perfect backup int hero. I am very good at grand arena and I never find a use for IE or Emberstar. I am really hoping that will change with IEs L skill
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW_9...ature=youtu.be

I know I am going to get a lot of crap for this after saying IH isn't that great, but just remember team synergy is everything. Not changing what I said. Just because I am using in one team means nothing. I have to change my full grand set up multiple times daily as i maintain a top 3 spot. That fight was a defense of first place in grand for some context.

As you can see, Lightning Spirits main power is area damage and his ability to resist most control effects when using ulti.

Sorry about quality, cant find a good screen recorder.