Thread: Any Update on server Migrate?????

New Comers

Any Update on server Migrate?????

Hi
    I know there was previous mention that the server migrate was stopped due to a bug, but is there any recent news that work has begun on fixing the outstanding issue?
    I have quite a few friends playing on a different server in a guild and would really like to move over via this option. However that said you also seem to have a problem with servers being full, so I'm guessing fixing the migrate bug will still not entirely solve the whole thing and you would also have to look into upgrading the servers :-(

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience that I don't think the migration service could be available in the next 1 to 2 months. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Hey i was just wondering if anyone has any idea what kind of timeframe the patch for the server migrate will be completed?...

I started my game without realising that there were different servers and i am looking forward to being able to play with my friends and unfortunately i was over lvl 50 by the time i noticed the different servers and am now lvl 71 so i would really love it if it could be fixed...