Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting fed up with all these MAJOR bugs!!

Gold Member Contributor Level 7

Getting fed up with all these MAJOR bugs!!

I am getting sick and tired of this game not working correctly. Crusades, Booty Caves glitching constantly. I have been denied finishing Crusades, and booty cave pludering missing the potential rewards because 1 of 3 things keep happening.
    1) I kill one or more opponent's on first attempt, they show as dead on the pop up, enter battle and they have full hp and energy. Even after killing and rekilling, no way to overcome it unless u win, which is impossible with full hp and energy, they steam roll u each time with ultimate at the very start and have full energy to do again when u send a new wave..
    2) I kill one or more opponent's on first attempt, they show as dead on pop up, enter battle and the one/'s I kill/ed are alive and a different hero is dead in it's place, and ironically it always seems to do it with the strongest hero or support hero and picks the weakest link to take it's place, pretty convenient. Kinda hard to win when u kill the chaplain, shows as dead, but it's there full hp and energy and heals everyone over and over, and the game tries to balance it by taking out the weakest hero in the line up..
    3) I use guild mercenary, usually a tank, or a vital dps, it takes my money, enter battle, 4 heroes no mercenary, yeah that's awesome, enter battle no tank..

All three of these have happened NUMEROUS times, costing me gold, bread, and large amounts of potions, gems, and crusade rewards. I am sick of it! I support this game by buying gems, the game is already limited in playability due to having restrictions on how much you can do in a day and I get screwed out of what little I can do.! And the biggest slap in the face, is I reported this before and you told me, "we only reimburse large amounts, report when your loss exceeds xxx". Yeah that's a great policy, we won't even consider doing anything until we've really screwed you over. I don't care what the amount is, if your game isn't working properly and it not only cost me gold, resources, my time, and large amounts of potential rewards I would of gotten had it not been for this bug, you need to make it right by reimbursing me my losses at the LEAST. PERIOD! I haven't attached my info because you've already made it clear you don't care and won't do anything bc it's not a large enough loss for your time. Well I think missing out on last 2-5 chests in crusades numerous times is a HUGE loss when I consistently complete it everyday when this bug doesn't occur. You need to get your act together and make this right! Fix your game!!!

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. 1) and 2) are known problem and we will remind our developers about the bugs. 3) We will try reproduce the problem and then address it on our code. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

So your seriously not going to reimburse me all the gold, bread, potions, gems, soulstones, etc I lost as a result of these bugs? This is very poor support...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Ha ha...of course not. They have been this to everyone for several months now.

Yeah, I can see that, won't even answer it, just ignore...And they wonder why they're losing players...

Still waiting on response....

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
    So your seriously not going to reimburse me all the gold, bread, potions, gems, soulstones, etc I lost as a result of these bugs? This is very poor support...
    Dear Leader
    How much you lost in total for each of the resources please?

Best Regards
    Betty

Directly i've lost like 60k gold, 35 bread, 25 potions, 25 gems. The biggest losses come from not being able to frinish crusades, which amounts to 2million gold atleast, various amounts of possible soulstones and hero cards, aswell as gear peices, reels etc. Also I'm not getting my double gold in crusades today...this becoming extremely frustrating, I sure hope u make this right...

Still waiting for response and reimbursement

How long til I get a response here?

Directly i've lost like 60k gold, 35 bread, 25 potions, 25 gems. The biggest losses come from not being able to frinish crusades, which amounts to 2million gold atleast, various amounts of possible soulstones and hero cards, aswell as gear peices, reels etc. Also I'm not getting my double gold in crusades today...this becoming extremely frustrating, I sure hope u make this right...
    Dear Leader
    Technically, Bread is not refundable. Could you tell us your account id to reimburse the resources to you please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Thank you Betty. Id: 1890506, server Dagranor 126. Again my biggest losses have come from not being able to finish many crusades which I finish on Hard difficulty with ease when not effected by this bug. So I dunno what u plan to do to reimburse that, if you want to do it in gems, or just a cloudwalker hero card I'd accept that as full reimbursement if it makes it easier for you ..and again my event cruusades double coins didn't go through it was still listed in events and within the time, so thats another 2million gold roughly to be added to it aswell. Thanks

Still waiting...

Thank you Betty. Id: 1890506, server Dagranor 126. Again my biggest losses have come from not being able to finish many crusades which I finish on Hard difficulty with ease when not effected by this bug. So I dunno what u plan to do to reimburse that, if you want to do it in gems, or just a cloudwalker hero card I'd accept that as full reimbursement if it makes it easier for you ..and again my event cruusades double coins didn't go through it was still listed in events and within the time, so thats another 2million gold roughly to be added to it aswell. Thanks
    Dear Leader
    Our developer confirmed that it's a battle verification problem. Please do something in the game and then end the game process and restart the game or try again in about 30 minutes. Your crusade status would restore to the point before you fight that stage. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Betty, you asked me for my ID and a list of items for REIMBURSEMENT not to tell me the reason it's happening. I appreciate the advice but its useless as it does NOTHING to help me now as I can't travel back in time to the past few weeks were this bug has effected me nearly every day. Now please do what you said you were going to do and reimburse me, instead of dragging me along posting anything you can to put it off. You agreed and said you would you are obligated to honor your word. Please do so and don't make me wait another freaking 48 hours.