Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game keeps crashing

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Game keeps crashing

I've been having some major problems with the app since the 1.8 update. Once the game loads up, after about 3-4 minutes of playing, the app crashes suddenly. I start the app back up and the problem happens again. This, along with the connectivity issues, is getting ridiculous. HC has been barely playable lately. What's the deal?

I'm playing on an iphone 4s ios 7.
    server 69 Rosandril. Lv70

Cheers

Also, this becomes even more annoying when participating in the middle of a booty cave fight as I lose out on precious bread. I spend 2 for an attack, then the app crashes, and I re-enter to face the same opponent, but I have to spend another 2 bread.

Also, in the last week or so, I sometimes get a notification after defeating a cave opponent that reads "No battle loot found" even though clearly there had to have been at least 1 xp salve to begin the fight. What's the deal with that?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Timnai, I'm having the same problems as you, same phone. Just so you know you're not the only one. I look forward to UCool's response, however I can't say I'm optimistic about it.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will report your problem to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Any update on this? It has gotten out of hand. The crashes are still happening, literally after each battle now = about every minute. Absolutely annoying and such a waste of bread/possible xp/gems. I have spent a ridiculous amount of money on this game and am so mad at myself for being so incredibly stupid for doing that. How can this be so ridiculously unstable??

New Comers
    App crash when i open guild chat. Sometimes booty cave chat is empty, but guild member sent invite request. Android 5.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Timnai View Post
    Any update on this? It has gotten out of hand. The crashes are still happening, literally after each battle now = about every minute. Absolutely annoying and such a waste of bread/possible xp/gems. I have spent a ridiculous amount of money on this game and am so mad at myself for being so incredibly stupid for doing that. How can this be so ridiculously unstable??
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. It seems that our developer is still working on the problem at the moment. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by SudbaKascheya View Post
    App crash when i open guild chat. Sometimes booty cave chat is empty, but guild member sent invite request. Android 5.0.
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will report your case to our developers to look into the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Same problem here. Somewhere in action app crashing everytime after about 10 minutes. I have kept game turned on for about 2 hours just in the menu and nothing happened, it is just a problem with action.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaSVK View Post
    Same problem here. Somewhere in action app crashing everytime after about 10 minutes. I have kept game turned on for about 2 hours just in the menu and nothing happened, it is just a problem with action.
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will report your case to our developers to look into the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Dear Betty,

First of all thanks for this awesome game. Problems are always a part of a project, so despite everything you all made a damn good job ( I've never paid for a mobile game ever before ).

I am also facing this guild chat crash problem. It started with the former update, when i joined a new guild. After the latest update first everything was fine. After some members left and some joined the problem started again. I am the only one facing this problem in our guild somehow. While the text is loading the game crashes like 9/10 times. Would be glad for your support! Our guild id is 51525.

Best regards

Quote Originally Posted by aq2k7 View Post
    Dear Betty,

First of all thanks for this awesome game. Problems are always a part of a project, so despite everything you all made a damn good job ( I've never paid for a mobile game ever before ).

I am also facing this guild chat crash problem. It started with the former update, when i joined a new guild. After the latest update first everything was fine. After some members left and some joined the problem started again. I am the only one facing this problem in our guild somehow. While the text is loading the game crashes like 9/10 times. Would be glad for your support! Our guild id is 51525.

Best regards
    Dear leader

Thanks for your patient, before we find a solution, would you try to re-install Heroes Charge, thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Betty,

I already reinstalled the game twice, tried a third time today, but still no change.
    Anyway, thanks for the quick reply. It's still fun, enjoying your work

best regards
    Gemariah

no need sorry.....just faster make an update....no use if always say sorry....

Quote Originally Posted by aq2k7 View Post
    Dear Betty,

I already reinstalled the game twice, tried a third time today, but still no change.
    Anyway, thanks for the quick reply. It's still fun, enjoying your work

best regards
    Gemariah
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your device model and operation system version to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty