Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 89

Thread: Need help with Team build? Ask.

  1. #16
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    5
    Hi, I'm currently lvl 55 and struggling with a few aspects of the game. here is my current roster of heroes.

    my top heroes (full skills, max lvl, fully geared and enchanted)

    succubus/55/4*/P
    wind master/55/4*/P
    phoenix/55/3*/P
    death knight/55/3*/P
    vanguard warrior/55/3*/P
    chaplain/55/2*/P
    Old curse/55/2*/P

    My "work in progress" heroes. (heroes I'm currently working into my top, or I used to invest but abandoned them. can easily become top if I dedicate fully to them)

    professional killer/54/3*/P
    master mage/54/3*/P (enchanted, high lvl skills)
    warrior monk/54/3*/P (enchanted)
    deathgore/55/3*/P
    cleric/54/2*/P (abandoned)
    depths voice/54/2*/P
    shadow leaf/53/2*/P
    commando/51/2*/B+2 (working her into top)

    My neglected heroes (heroes mostly abandoned because I don't find an inmediate use for them or I think are outclassed by another unit I have)

    Lunar guardian/53/3*/B+2
    lightning spirit/53/2*/P
    ice mage/53/2*/B+2
    savage one/53/2*B+2
    admiral/53/1*B+2
    lightning master/46/2*/B+2
    shallows keeper/46/2*/B+2
    rifleman/46/2*/B+2
    frost mage/46/2*/B+2
    tusked storm/46/2*/B+2
    sniper/44/2*/B
    psychopath/44/1*/B
    emberstar/43/2*/B+2
    machinist/42/2*/B+2
    psychic sword/1/2*
    arcane sapper/1/1*
    mystic/1/1*
    forest guardian/1/1*

    Problem

    I find myself struggling with arena. read most of the guides in this forusm, and I do fine with crusade and other stuff, but not arena. I have tried with different combinations of my top units, and right now my main weakness are my tanks. deathgore and death knight die really fast and vanguard takes way too long to enter the fight. I have been winning about 1-2 battler per day, mostly because of phoenix, old curse and succubus, but I would like advise on how to setup a good, reliable arena team. I know no team can win always, but I want to at least be competitive. you can use units that are not top of my roster, I can work them.

    I also would like some help choosing my core 10-15 heroes. with an increasing number of units in my possesion, I no longer know wich units I should really be investing into, that means, keeping them top lvl, top skills, promoting them, farming soul stones, enchanting (within reason), etc. I dont want to pour resources into a unit that will not be that usefull later in game. also wich units from the different shops (arena, guild, crusade) I should focus on. I can easily farm stones for heroes from the crusade shop, so keep that in mind, those I can easily get and evolve.

    TYVM for your help and time and I hope you can solve my problems.

  2. #17
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    7
    Commando | 62 | 4* | P
    Mystic | 62 | 4* | P
    Frost Mage | 62 | 3* | P+1
    Old Curse | 62 | 3* | P
    War Chief | 62 | 3* | P
    Death Mage | 62 | 2* | P+1
    Shadowleaf | 62 | 3* | P
    Chaplain | 62 | 2* | P

    Warrior Monk | 60 | 3* | P
    Succubus | 60 | 3* | P
    Shallows Keeper | 60 | 2* | P+1
    Phoenix | 60 | 2* | P+1
    Savage One | 60 | 2* | P
    Admiral | 60 | 2* | P+1

    Cleric | 59 | 2* | P
    Wandering Spearman | 57 | 3* | P
    Machinist | 56 | 2* | P
    Arcane Sapper | 56 | 2* | P
    Poisoned One | 55 | 3* | P
    Emberstar | 54 | 2* | P
    Vanguard Warrior | 54 | 2* | P
    Tusked Storm | 54 | 1* | P

    Low-level: Professional Killer, Lightning Spirit, Lightning Master, Psychopath, Sniper, Depths Voice, Forest Guardian

    Problem - Not getting through hardmode crusade. Arenas not going well either, but primary problem is what I'm losing by not finishing crusades.

  3. #18
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7 cynizm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    262
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by glitteringlust View Post

    Any idea how to make proper defense team?
    Many player skip my 2nd team /1st one
    I have vs too still at p+2 lvl 74
    Team 1: put whatever u will have lef after setting up team 2 and 3
    team 2: EB, WC, Sapper, Mystic, OC
    team 3: DK, FM, DM, FD, Phoenix
    this setup should work much better.

    GEAR UP! dont let your tanks stay so much back, they keep your team alive! P+4 asap.
    server 51, lvl 100, Grand arena highest rank: 1, arena highest rank: 1
    Did i help you? hitting rep button takes 2.3 seconds
    Playing since: 25.12.2014

  4. #19
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7 cynizm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    262
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifune View Post
    Hi, I'm currently lvl 55 and struggling with a few aspects of the game. here is my current roster of heroes.

    my top heroes (full skills, max lvl, fully geared and enchanted)

    succubus/55/4*/P
    wind master/55/4*/P
    phoenix/55/3*/P
    death knight/55/3*/P
    vanguard warrior/55/3*/P
    chaplain/55/2*/P
    Old curse/55/2*/P

    My "work in progress" heroes. (heroes I'm currently working into my top, or I used to invest but abandoned them. can easily become top if I dedicate fully to them)

    professional killer/54/3*/P
    master mage/54/3*/P (enchanted, high lvl skills)
    warrior monk/54/3*/P (enchanted)
    deathgore/55/3*/P
    cleric/54/2*/P (abandoned)
    depths voice/54/2*/P
    shadow leaf/53/2*/P
    commando/51/2*/B+2 (working her into top)

    My neglected heroes (heroes mostly abandoned because I don't find an inmediate use for them or I think are outclassed by another unit I have)

    Lunar guardian/53/3*/B+2
    lightning spirit/53/2*/P
    ice mage/53/2*/B+2
    savage one/53/2*B+2
    admiral/53/1*B+2
    lightning master/46/2*/B+2
    shallows keeper/46/2*/B+2
    rifleman/46/2*/B+2
    frost mage/46/2*/B+2
    tusked storm/46/2*/B+2
    sniper/44/2*/B
    psychopath/44/1*/B
    emberstar/43/2*/B+2
    machinist/42/2*/B+2
    psychic sword/1/2*
    arcane sapper/1/1*
    mystic/1/1*
    forest guardian/1/1*

    Problem

    I find myself struggling with arena. read most of the guides in this forusm, and I do fine with crusade and other stuff, but not arena. I have tried with different combinations of my top units, and right now my main weakness are my tanks. deathgore and death knight die really fast and vanguard takes way too long to enter the fight. I have been winning about 1-2 battler per day, mostly because of phoenix, old curse and succubus, but I would like advise on how to setup a good, reliable arena team. I know no team can win always, but I want to at least be competitive. you can use units that are not top of my roster, I can work them.

    I also would like some help choosing my core 10-15 heroes. with an increasing number of units in my possesion, I no longer know wich units I should really be investing into, that means, keeping them top lvl, top skills, promoting them, farming soul stones, enchanting (within reason), etc. I dont want to pour resources into a unit that will not be that usefull later in game. also wich units from the different shops (arena, guild, crusade) I should focus on. I can easily farm stones for heroes from the crusade shop, so keep that in mind, those I can easily get and evolve.

    TYVM for your help and time and I hope you can solve my problems.
    With Heroes u have most reliable team would be magic brust dmg.
    Succubuss/Phoenix/Old Curse/Mystic/Death Knight

    Succubuss helps a lot with killing tanks, her venomdar burns their hp nicely, and her soul blaze help her to avoid even ultimate attacks, she is worth more than Wind master.
    Mystic Will generally help your team to stay alive with his blind skill, he will increase dmg of your mages and at the and he has one of highest US dmg in the game so try using him.

    From the rest of your heroes u should definitely abandon Deathgore and Professional Killer, they are crap -.-

    For tanks farm War Chief he will be your best Friend till end game, Pand From arena reedem is also one of the best tank in game, consider geting it.

    from the heroes u have i would qualify to core 15 heroes:
    Mystic
    Old curse
    Chaplain
    Death Knight (till lvl 60, then swap it with Death mage from grand arena)
    Ice Mage (helpfull in trials and arena against Arcane sapper)
    Commando (for Grand arena)
    Phoenix
    Shadow Leaf

    All the rest i would just dump, probably u will have troubles keepeing these 8 heroes all time maxed till 65-70, but for now they should do just fine.

    Grinding some heroes soul stones from a scratch takes very long so for the remainig 6 spots (i assume u will get War Chief) see what crusade drops you.
    server 51, lvl 100, Grand arena highest rank: 1, arena highest rank: 1
    Did i help you? hitting rep button takes 2.3 seconds
    Playing since: 25.12.2014

  5. #20
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7 cynizm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    262
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorn View Post
    Commando | 62 | 4* | P
    Mystic | 62 | 4* | P
    Frost Mage | 62 | 3* | P+1
    Old Curse | 62 | 3* | P
    War Chief | 62 | 3* | P
    Death Mage | 62 | 2* | P+1
    Shadowleaf | 62 | 3* | P
    Chaplain | 62 | 2* | P

    Warrior Monk | 60 | 3* | P
    Succubus | 60 | 3* | P
    Shallows Keeper | 60 | 2* | P+1
    Phoenix | 60 | 2* | P+1
    Savage One | 60 | 2* | P
    Admiral | 60 | 2* | P+1

    Cleric | 59 | 2* | P
    Wandering Spearman | 57 | 3* | P
    Machinist | 56 | 2* | P
    Arcane Sapper | 56 | 2* | P
    Poisoned One | 55 | 3* | P
    Emberstar | 54 | 2* | P
    Vanguard Warrior | 54 | 2* | P
    Tusked Storm | 54 | 1* | P

    Low-level: Professional Killer, Lightning Spirit, Lightning Master, Psychopath, Sniper, Depths Voice, Forest Guardian

    Problem - Not getting through hardmode crusade. Arenas not going well either, but primary problem is what I'm losing by not finishing crusades.
    Hard Crusade as it states in name is suposed to be Hard

    Use Death Mage, Mystic, Frost Mage, chapplain, Old Curse/Machinist setup.
    First stage:
    Tank - its a gamble, u Can hire DK from guild and load his US for harder battles later or u can use War chief. If u hire DK u might waste the ability to hire if you find yourself in situation where u will need other hero, if u use WC he can lack HP in harder stages since the first one takes long time and he needs to tank for quite long time.
    Death Mage
    Olc Curse
    Mystic
    chaplain

    Second Stage:
    If DM has loaded US, dump tank and use ultimate right before commados arrow hit DM.
    OC
    Frost Mage
    chaplain, If chaplain has loaded Ulti swap it for commando
    Mystic

    Next Stages:
    Always try keep your Chaplain Ulti loaded its very usefull.
    if Death Mage is far away from getting his ultimate back put some tank in fromnt of Death mage, in such situation u can dump commando/Frost Mage

    Last Stage:
    If u Lose on the last stage and enemy has low hp heroes left so u think u can defeat them with secondary team send first one lower lvl hero so enemy team will waste thair ultimate skills, then send your secondary team.

    If stage is not going well u can pause and retry with diffrent hero setup or diffrent ultimate skill timing.

    Arena:
    WC, DM, Mystic,OC, Commando/Frost Mage, should be enough for now.
    Work on your Sapper and Machinst they can nicely fit in your arena team

    Grand Arena, at this point It will be hard for You to keep Grand Arena rank up Since u have only one maxed team, but try this:
    WC, AS, SL, Com, Tusked Storm
    WM, DM, FM, OC, mystic
    SK, Succubus, Phoenix, Machinist, Cleric
    server 51, lvl 100, Grand arena highest rank: 1, arena highest rank: 1
    Did i help you? hitting rep button takes 2.3 seconds
    Playing since: 25.12.2014

  6. #21
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    5
    Hi!

    I'm pretty new to the game, only been playing two weeks. I've done as much research as i possibly can on this game, but i'm just going to post and ask for advice. Im team level 51 right now and top 5 on the server. Yes, i spent real money on the game.

    I am curious whether you think i should be maxing any more heroes. My plan is to continue to gear and skill up all of my heroes that are 51 here, and i plan on giving up on brute/WM and rifleman (in favor of poisoned one for raids). I am also skilling up arcane sapper which is not 51 yet. Which of these heroes should i farm soul stones and try to max? My thoughts were VW (i have soulstones for 3 star already), machinist, and DV possibly or maybe silencer. But i already think i have a lot of heroes so i might run short on bloody eyes although i'm making it a priority to farm them. Any thoughts?

    IMG_2863.jpgIMG_2864.jpgIMG_2865.jpg

  7. #22
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    5
    Hello, can you help me with arena/garena setups? Thank you in advance
    2015_04_12_22.04.56.jpg2015_04_12_22.05.14.jpg

  8. #23
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,840
    Rep Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by cynizm View Post
    Team 1: put whatever u will have lef after setting up team 2 and 3
    team 2: EB, WC, Sapper, Mystic, OC
    team 3: DK, FM, DM, FD, Phoenix
    this setup should work much better.

    GEAR UP! dont let your tanks stay so much back, they keep your team alive! P+4 asap.
    so DK on 3rd team make such a surprise team ?
    thankyou

    Ps: i m in shorttage of stupid 50 frags reel
    Stupid gulak yew bolt is anoyying

  9. #24
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    5
    Heroes:
    Commando | 67| 4* | P+1
    Frost Mage | 67 | 34 | P+1
    Old Curse | 67 | 3* | P+1
    War Chief | 67 | 3* | P+1
    Death Mage | 67 | 3* | P+1
    Shadowleaf | 67 | 3* | P+1
    Chaplain | 67 | 3* | P+1
    Ember Blade | 67 3* | P+1
    Admiral | 67 | 3* | P+1
    Arcane Sapper | 67 | 4* | P+1
    Vengeance Spirit | 67 | 3* | P+1
    Silencer | 67 | 3* | P+1
    Machinist | 67 | 2* | P+1

    Emberstar | 60 | 3* | P+1
    Shallows Keeper | 55 | 2* | P

    Others (Low Lv.):
    Mystic
    Psychopath
    Shadow Shaman
    Vanguard Warrior
    Tusked Storm
    Wandering Spearman

    Wind Master
    Lightning Master
    Sniper
    Lightning Spirit
    Master mage
    Succubus
    Phoenix
    Bear Warrior
    Mountain
    Ice Mage
    Rifleman
    Forest Guardian
    Cleric

    Problems
    Which heroes do I need to continue level/skill/gear up?
    Which heroes do I need to stop level/skill/gear up?
    Which heroes are important to level/skill/gear up? (Which are still low)
    What Grand Arena teams do you suggest?
    What is the best way to tackle Crusade?
    What is the best Arena Defense team I can set up?
    Which heroes do I need to farm in Grand arena, Guild, Arena and Crusade?

    Thank you in advance! ~

  10. #25
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    5
    Heroes: (Name/LVL/STARS/Promotion)
    Succubus/46/3*/B+2
    Commando/46/3*/B+2
    Phoenix/46/3*/B+2
    Chaplain/46/3*/B+2
    War Chief/46/3*/B+2
    Shadowleaf/46/3*/B+2
    Frost Mage/46/3*/B+2
    Old Curse/46/2*/B+2
    Brute/45/3*/B+2
    Admiral/45/2*/B+2
    Cleric/45/2*/B+2
    Machinist/45/2*/B+2
    Mystic/45/2*/B+2
    Shallow Keeper/45/1*/B+2
    Arcane Sapper/45/1*/B+2
    Tusked Storm/45/1*/B+2
    Vanguard Warrior/44/1*/B+2
    Ice Mage/43/3*/B+2
    Forest Guardian/41/1*/B
    Master Mage/40/3*/B
    Lighting Master/38/1*/B
    Emberstar/38/1*/B
    Lighting Spirit/17/1*/B
    Psychic Sword/12/2*/B

    Question:
    1. I keep losing in Arena, currently i'm using WC,OC,Phoenix, Succubus, Commando. Can you suggest a better team? I intended to upgrade Old Curse.
    2. Also in hard crusade, can you suggest a team? I can't rent a DK because the DK Level is too high in my guild.
    3. Currently collecting soul stone for WC, Chaplain, DV, VS, Silencer, is this ok? or any better suggestion?
    4. Should i upgrade commando into 5* first or i split the crusade point evently among FM and Mystic and Phoenix? Is Phoenix 5* is good investment?
    5. Invest in Arcane Sapper from guild point?

    Thanks in advance for your help

  11. #26
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    7
    Do you believe a 3* P+4 IH can maintain its position in GA? If so, what team is it used best in? What heroes does it work well with?
    Level 85 btw!

  12. #27
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,840
    Rep Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    Do you believe a 3* P+4 IH can maintain its position in GA? If so, what team is it used best in? What heroes does it work well with?
    Level 85 btw!
    Hide in team 3 for sure
    I use 3* dk lvl 82 p+3 defending garena 3rd team

  13. #28
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7 cynizm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    262
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by russdt View Post
    Hi!

    I'm pretty new to the game, only been playing two weeks. I've done as much research as i possibly can on this game, but i'm just going to post and ask for advice. Im team level 51 right now and top 5 on the server. Yes, i spent real money on the game.

    I am curious whether you think i should be maxing any more heroes. My plan is to continue to gear and skill up all of my heroes that are 51 here, and i plan on giving up on brute/WM and rifleman (in favor of poisoned one for raids). I am also skilling up arcane sapper which is not 51 yet. Which of these heroes should i farm soul stones and try to max? My thoughts were VW (i have soulstones for 3 star already), machinist, and DV possibly or maybe silencer. But i already think i have a lot of heroes so i might run short on bloody eyes although i'm making it a priority to farm them. Any thoughts?

    IMG_2863.jpgIMG_2864.jpgIMG_2865.jpg
    U made pretty good choices with heroes, u can dump SS, on higher lvls he casts his funeral on himself due to high aoe dmg he takes at the begginig of battle and rarely gets to use his ultimate, he is not rly that usefull as it seems

    Get DM to purple and then u can dump DK since he wont be needed for crusade and u have much batter tanks for arena and grand arena when u hit lvl 60.

    dump LG she might seem awesome but its only till around lvl 70 where she falls off badly, usefull only in raid 13 finall boss.

    In these spots u can fit:

    VW and DV as defensive are basicly for the same purpose, countering AS, get VW as he can be used in combo with EB and SIL, so get SIL too.

    MAchinist is a heroe everyone should have, good and trials, good at portals, decent at pvp, dont farm his soul stones its a waste of stamina, u will get him to 5* pretty easly from bronze chests.

    IE is a pretty good hero too, he has a lot of cc for pvp, 1HKO ulti and he can turn enemy into a duck, awesome hero for mid and endgame teams, so do him if u feel like u have too many exp salves.
    server 51, lvl 100, Grand arena highest rank: 1, arena highest rank: 1
    Did i help you? hitting rep button takes 2.3 seconds
    Playing since: 25.12.2014

  14. #29
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7 cynizm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    262
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by inoz View Post
    Hello, can you help me with arena/garena setups? Thank you in advance
    2015_04_12_22.04.56.jpg2015_04_12_22.05.14.jpg
    GA
    1: Panda, CW, SL, VS, com
    2: IH, DM, FM, Phoenix, Machinist
    3: WC, sapper, EB, OC, Mystic

    Arena:
    Wc, VS, EB, SL, Sapper
    server 51, lvl 100, Grand arena highest rank: 1, arena highest rank: 1
    Did i help you? hitting rep button takes 2.3 seconds
    Playing since: 25.12.2014

  15. #30
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    5
    TL: 51

    Problem: Got FD today (not a problem xD) but don't know who to replace him for.

    Current Arena Team:
    Warrior Monk/51/3*/B+2 (was working on WC but then FD appeared)
    Phoenix/51/3*/B+2
    Lunar Guardian/51/3*/P
    Commando/51/4*/B+2 (damn you Nedan Bone Chest)
    Old Curse/50/2*/B+2

    Heroes I have at level 50~51: Frost Mage 4* (Purple), Arcane Sapper 3* (Blue +2), Lightning Elemental 3* (Blue +2), Bear Warrior 3* (Blue +2), Shadow Leaf 3* (Blue +2), Mystic 4* (Blue +2)


    So, who should I take out to put FD, any other changes recommended? Thanks

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •