Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Need help with Team build? Ask.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 cynizm's Avatar

Need help with Team build? Ask.

Hi im Cynizm, im currently lvl 85 (server 51) and 72 (server 59), i'm not a high vip player (vip 4) but still manage to get daily top 30-50 im my server (i the lowest lvl in top 50 btw).

If u seek help with team build or setup to beat some crusde/stage/trail/Time Rift or which heroes to get i will help you as much as i can.

Just post the heroes you own and thing you have problem with in following schematic:

Heroes:
    (Name/LVL/STARS/Promotion)
    Succubus/58/3*/P1
    etc.

Problem:(describe what is Your problem)
    All advices will be just my personal opinion based on experience, fell free to disagree

(sorry for any grammar mistakes, English is my 3rd language)

Edit:
    Im on forum 2-3 times a day, will try to answer all questions in order they are asked so it might take a while
    server 51, lvl 100, Grand arena highest rank: 1, arena highest rank: 1
    Did i help you? hitting rep button takes 2.3 seconds
    Playing since: 25.12.2014

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Hi, i have some problems in defending myself in Grand Arena.

One of the teams i have problems with is.

Adm
    CloudWalker
    Vengence Spirit
    Machinist
    IE

I also have some problems with winning against teams with

WC, VS, Emberstar, OC, Phoenix and Commando.

Any suggestions to good setups that can defend these teams with all available heroes?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

can u help me to make Garena def team i am not good to make Garena teams :x
    S53 Verdant TL 90

So many alternatives but i'll use
    1: shown
    Adm Dv dm cw sl
    2: Hidden
    Vw EB sil suc mys
    3: hidden
    Wc as fd com na

You can change day by day
    1: out Dm in na
    2: out suc and mys in fm mach
    3: out na in Vs

Swap the 2 and 3 teams position as often as u can if being attacked
    And also can use IE and/or OC in team 2

Quote Originally Posted by Mig36 View Post
    Adm Dv dm cw sl
    Vw EB sil suc mys
    Wc as fd com na

ok thank for ur advice
    S53 Verdant TL 90

for deffence, if u can hide your 3rd team i would recommend:
    Team1:
    WC, VS, SL, FD, AS
    WC gets all team life steal which is even increased by SL dmg buff, sapper lives longer and FD almost undestructable, so most likely this team will be skipped by enemy.
    Team2:
    DV, Commando, DM, machinist, Mystic.
    Since its a mage team 8 out of 10 enemy will send sapper and tank, your commando will stun the tank and then DV will trap sapper, before sapper jumps he will be low on health or even dead thanks to mystic and dm aoe, if sapper survives he will be already blinded by mystic. the only down-side of this as defensive team is tank+comm+sapper, so dont expect 100% win rate, this a "go and do your best" team, since enemy will probably just skip your 1st team and put here hist best shoot.
    team3:
    Adm, EB,OC, silencer, NA
    im not sure if NA is the right choice here since i dont own one, but from the fights where i have faced him, he will do great job, EM and OC with insane aoe and NA just as finisher regainig his ulti all the time. i didnt test it with NA but i works great also with succubus (US and BS does great job).

I would suggest u to start lvling up HN, its really underrated hero, put her with cleric, DK, soulhunter and chaplain/SS and u got yourself a nice supprrise team to swap for mages and put it in 1 spot (team with WC as second team), this team is one of most annoying team which in many cases survies 90 second on the battlefield and that means u win, only fallen dominion can do some job against such setup, but its often underestimated and people send their weaker setups.

Quote Originally Posted by Mig36 View Post
    Adm Dv dm cw sl
    Vw EB sil suc mys
    Wc as fd com na

Vw, EB, sil combo doesnt work so well as defensive team, gest easly defeated, Vw charges too late.

Quote Originally Posted by cynizm View Post
    Vw, EB, sil combo doesnt work so well as defensive team, gest easly defeated, Vw charges too late.
    no probleme i got my team 2and 3 hidden sometime team1 too so they wont know which team is vw eb team
    S53 Verdant TL 90

I think if lvl 88 high Vip in server 53 he could hidde 2 teams almost all the time, dont you?
    Dv as solo tank is a suicide without legendary
    The 'nany team' (four healers and a big dps) works better with Na then with Hn, i havent try it and he dont hace the rigth héroes maxed, but consuming al the time is not a win in Ga but most héroes killed/ damage done
    Vw EB team is a free win for you if you are attacked with the most comon formations

Quote Originally Posted by cynizm View Post
    for deffence, if u can hide your 3rd team i would recommend:
    Team1:
    WC, VS, SL, FD, AS
    WC gets all team life steal which is even increased by SL dmg buff, sapper lives longer and FD almost undestructable, so most likely this team will be skipped by enemy.
    Team2:
    DV, Commando, DM, machinist, Mystic.
    Since its a mage team 8 out of 10 enemy will send sapper and tank, your commando will stun the tank and then DV will trap sapper, before sapper jumps he will be low on health or even dead thanks to mystic and dm aoe, if sapper survives he will be already blinded by mystic. the only down-side of this as defensive team is tank+comm+sapper, so dont expect 100% win rate, this a "go and do your best" team, since enemy will probably just skip your 1st team and put here hist best shoot.
    team3:
    Adm, EB,OC, silencer, NA
    im not sure if NA is the right choice here since i dont own one, but from the fights where i have faced him, he will do great job, EM and OC with insane aoe and NA just as finisher regainig his ulti all the time. i didnt test it with NA but i works great also with succubus (US and BS does great job).

I would suggest u to start lvling up HN, its really underrated hero, put her with cleric, DK, soulhunter and chaplain/SS and u got yourself a nice supprrise team to swap for mages and put it in 1 spot (team with WC as second team), this team is one of most annoying team which in many cases survies 90 second on the battlefield and that means u win, only fallen dominion can do some job against such setup, but its often underestimated and people send their weaker setups.
    on Garena even if u survive 90 if u got less heroes than enemy team u lose and if u have th same amount of heroes the side that have deal the most dmg win ......
    S53 Verdant TL 90

Quote Originally Posted by Rufsen View Post
    Hi, i have some problems in defending myself in Grand Arena.

One of the teams i have problems with is.

Adm
    CloudWalker
    Vengence Spirit
    Machinist
    IE

I also have some problems with winning against teams with

WC, VS, Emberstar, OC, Phoenix and Commando.

Any suggestions to good setups that can defend these teams with all available heroes?
    for the team u mentioned try:
    EB, SIL, OC, WC, CW
    its not the the best defensive team but against this setup its pretty much a win unless u get extremly unlucky.

imo perfect setups with all heres availible imo would be:
    1: EB, SIL, Psychopath, FD, pilot
    2: WC, TS, WS, SL, NA
    3: VS, DM, IE, Mystic, Machinist

or at least i would love to see them, on dot arena these are pretty popular combinations, but they have O+2 and all legendary

Quote Originally Posted by dowaps View Post
    on Garena even if u survive 90 if u got less heroes than enemy team u lose and if u have th same amount of heroes the side that have deal the most dmg win ......
    oh sorry, what i had in mind is that most of your team stays alive while enemy has one or two heroes left, sorry didnt state my point correctly

About NA in healer team, since he is nerfed in HC, misses alot and lower crits, im not so sure if he could stay alive, when he stays in enemys back line, he is easly countered by a lot of heroes. high aoe kills him before he can pull his ulti.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    question one:
    I am lvl 56 tonight,and l will begin GA soon,l have a VS 4 star now.l dont know whether l get EB first or FD first. my arnea team now is
    wc 3star/vs 4star/lG 3star/com 5star/lS star. l heard this team is so well,but l cant counter FD and even magic team. I like FD very much,but I heard EB+VS is better,can you help me?
    question two:
    I have a ST 2star, and I farm LG to 4 star now. 69/100. when I make LG 4 star,l will change to farm another hero.l want AS first ,but l have a ST 2 star now ,that means l waste it,l want to ask if l farm ST first ,then to AS,will it be a little late?or it wont. give me some advice please
    question three:
    when should I farm DB?
    thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by z195763085 View Post
    question one:
    I am lvl 56 tonight,and l will begin GA soon,l have a VS 4 star now.l dont know whether l get EB first or FD first. my arnea team now is
    wc 3star/vs 4star/lG 3star/com 5star/lS star. l heard this team is so well,but l cant counter FD and even magic team. I like FD very much,but I heard EB+VS is better,can you help me?
    question two:
    I have a ST 2star, and I farm LG to 4 star now. 69/100. when I make LG 4 star,l will change to farm another hero.l want AS first ,but l have a ST 2 star now ,that means l waste it,l want to ask if l farm ST first ,then to AS,will it be a little late?or it wont. give me some advice please
    question three:
    when should I farm DB?
    thanks a lot

FD is not a must have. Yes he is strong. Yes he can win 5 vs 1, but he can be easly coutered, If there is no arcane sapper in enemy team use WC, mach, oc, frost, comm, they all are easy to and cheap to gear up.

EB is top dmg pvp but if can not support him with good heroes u wont get anywhere, he is more like lvl 70+ to get when u have wide rage of support for him.

So get FD First he will do amazingly since at this lvl ppl are limited to only a few heroes.

LG is the queen of 50-70 but she falls badly after lvl 70, 4 stars are more than enough, finish her to 4 stars if u feel such need, but in late game she is not worth it.

AS gets awesome at lvl 73 when he gets kerln leaf so u might start reedeming it now or at least after u get LG to 4*. Tusked Storm (TS) is not as good as his skills seems to be. he is fun hero who fits in few formations at purple+4, but there are a lot of other more valuable heroes leave him where he is.

DB is veru usefull in outland portals and exp time rift at lvl 78+ when he gets to P+4 and he can survive long enough to summon golem, he is good but not neccessary till difficulty 4 in outland portals. So it wont be a disaster if u dont have him before 80. LVL 78 is good time to start reedeming.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Eb team need aoe burst team to ensure win, if not he will just give free energy to other team

Eb wih mages like 75% win if u can protect mage

Any idea how to make proper defense team?
    Many player skip my 2nd team /1st one
    I have vs too still at p+2 lvl 74