Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22

Thread: monthly card

  1. #16
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Could you tell us when did you make the purchase please? Or could you attach a bigger screenshot so that we can read the information clearer please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Yes, I can
    123456.jpg

  2. #17
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,373
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader,
    Thank you for your report. We will verify this issue and make corrections once the issue is confirmed. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.

    Best Regards,
    Betty
    Quote Originally Posted by y_gooby View Post
    Yes, I can
    123456.jpg

  3. #18
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader,
    Thank you for your report. We will verify this issue and make corrections once the issue is confirmed. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.

    Best Regards,
    Betty
    Excuse me, but how long will I wait for my purchase?

  4. #19
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,373
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by y_gooby View Post
    Excuse me, but how long will I wait for my purchase?
    Dear Leader
    Do you have another order please? Our system show that the monthly card had been delivered on March. 15th. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  5. #20
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Do you have another order please? Our system show that the monthly card had been delivered on March. 15th. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

    Yes, I have 2 orders, but one of them I've accepted
    123.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

  6. #21
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Do you have another order please? Our system show that the monthly card had been delivered on March. 15th. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    sorry, and this1234.jpg12345.jpg

  7. #22
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,373
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by y_gooby View Post
    sorry, and this1234.jpg12345.jpg
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for being patient with us. We will deliver your order as soon as possible. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •