Thread: Did not receive Free Stamina

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Did not receive Free Stamina

Hi I did not receive free 60 stamina today after accepting the reward at 9:00AM @ 4/11/15 PST. I am on server 95(Reina) and my account ID is 14376224.
    Can you guys look into this?

Also since I am in the topic of game issues, when doing booty cave plunder sometimes my iPhone or iPad terminates the Heroes Charge application for no reason. After returning back to the game, I can still see the plunder matchup/camp but I lost the 2 breads if the application terminates during the fight. This is a pain since I have to waste an extra 2 breads to clear the camp. Exp pots are hard to farm as it is. Please also look into this as well.

I am a VIP 11 player and enjoy this game very much. I hope you guys will take care of me!

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Raymond Dong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by invoker_skill View Post
    Hi I did not receive free 60 stamina today after accepting the reward at 9:00AM @ 4/11/15 PST. I am on server 95(Reina) and my account ID is 14376224.
    Can you guys look into this?

Also since I am in the topic of game issues, when doing booty cave plunder sometimes my iPhone or iPad terminates the Heroes Charge application for no reason. After returning back to the game, I can still see the plunder matchup/camp but I lost the 2 breads if the application terminates during the fight. This is a pain since I have to waste an extra 2 breads to clear the camp. Exp pots are hard to farm as it is. Please also look into this as well.

I am a VIP 11 player and enjoy this game very much. I hope you guys will take care of me!
    Hi I have checked your account and you received the stamina. It went from 44 to 104. Maybe you needed to reload your game to see it. Thanks.

Hi Ember, it was definitely at around 14 stamina or something at around 9:10 AM. That's what prompted me to create this post. I am not trying to get any benefit or anything but since this is a place where I can report bugs and issues, I wanted to make the issue known. I lost track now since it's been almost a day. However, at the time, I recall checking both of my iPhone and my iPad to see if it needed to refresh but both devices show something around 14 stamina which is not right.I remember this correctly because I was about 100 team exp from level 67 so every bit of stamina counts.

Thanks.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by invoker_skill View Post
    Hi Ember, it was definitely at around 14 stamina or something at around 9:10 AM. That's what prompted me to create this post. I am not trying to get any benefit or anything but since this is a place where I can report bugs and issues, I wanted to make the issue known. I lost track now since it's been almost a day. However, at the time, I recall checking both of my iPhone and my iPad to see if it needed to refresh but both devices show something around 14 stamina which is not right.I remember this correctly because I was about 100 team exp from level 67 so every bit of stamina counts.

Thanks.
    Dear Leader
    You can only get free stamina at 3 time slots 12:00-14:00, 18:00-20:00 and 21:00-00:00. There's no free stamina available at 9:00 AM. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Oh my mistake. That's right there's no stamina at 9AM; I must have gotten it mixed with when the merchant reset. I guess I just wanted that level 67 that badly, lol.

Thanks.

I would love some stamina right now