Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: About Harbinger

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    5

    About Harbinger

    Hi,

    I am very new to the game. I started playing just 3 days ago on Ballaks Crys (117).

    I just got Harbinger, and I dunno if she's worth promoting because the other thread says she could mess up by using Astral Prison on the wrong enemy.
    I also don't know whether that guide is outdated or not.

    I also need help on whom to focus on. Here is my current hero list:


    and this is what I use in arena:


    Please help me build a better team. I am working on getting Tide Hunter(temporary tank) then Abaddon now anyways. Kunkka is currently my only tank.

    I am a VIP4 anyways. I could say that I'm hooked in the game in the 3 days of playing.

  2. #2
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    5
    I don't think anyone has any idea what you're talking about, harbinger? Kunkka? Tide hunter? What?

  3. #3
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    10
    Who is harbinger?

  4. #4
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Mikasa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    10
    Let say with HC's term, she is master mage.
    "Those who have laid eyes on a Gundam shall not live to tell about it" - Trowa Barton

  5. #5
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    5
    I am not yet very familiar with their HC names. Only with DotA names.
    Remember: it's only my 3rd day of playing.

  6. #6
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    11
    harbinger gets never good
    kunkka gets good after 86
    tidehunter is pretty medium although useable at start
    You should go for skeleton king or brewmaster or "Iron Hoof" (not sure he wanna be centaur warchief). These 3 will help you through whole game as a tank.
    drow is good for whole game too and mirana will help you for the majority too.

    after that i would say queen and windrunner are your best current options for lvling.
    [RvG] Alex - Server: 14, Depths Voice - Team Level: 92 - Guild: Revenge - Best Arena Rank: 1 - Vip 8

  7. #7
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexSch- View Post
    harbinger gets never good
    kunkka gets good after 86
    tidehunter is pretty medium although useable at start
    You should go for skeleton king or brewmaster or "Iron Hoof" (not sure he wanna be centaur warchief). These 3 will help you through whole game as a tank.
    drow is good for whole game too and mirana will help you for the majority too.

    after that i would say queen and windrunner are your best current options for lvling.
    Thanks a lot! I will follow your advice. I'm gonna leave off Harbinger/Master mage then.

  8. #8
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    11
    PS: get deathprophet asap for crusade and keep enchantress up for crusade too.

    regarding shops i would say your prio should be kinda
    crusade shop : mirana to 3* (4/5* through bronze chests later) then Kotl or Lich
    Grand Arena : DeathProphet to 5*
    Arena :Brewmaster (if you dont get IH or Skeleton King) or if you have a tank Twinhead
    Guild Shop: Warlock 3/4* for portals/crusade or Luna 4/5* for pvp/raids and after 73 anti mage gets good
    Soulstones you should farm skeleton King, Naga Siren, Silencer and Medusa until 5*
    [RvG] Alex - Server: 14, Depths Voice - Team Level: 92 - Guild: Revenge - Best Arena Rank: 1 - Vip 8

  9. #9
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    5
    Thanks! Will do.

  10. #10
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    5
    Should I get my own Death Knight/Abaddon? My guildmate has one, but I am afraid that he pulls it out of the mercenary shop 1 day, and I will suck at hard crusade without him.

  11. #11
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintaburr View Post
    Should I get my own Death Knight/Abaddon? My guildmate has one, but I am afraid that he pulls it out of the mercenary shop 1 day, and I will suck at hard crusade without him.
    you might want to get DK when ur low levels if u can. either DK or DM , they works well and help you through mostly everything. and YES , when they remove it or they become higher lvl then you. u cant use it and gain shit in crusade which is most important in the game other then Gems from arena rewards.

  12. #12
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by ilcsm86 View Post
    you might want to get DK when ur low levels if u can. either DK or DM , they works well and help you through mostly everything. and YES , when they remove it or they become higher lvl then you. u cant use it and gain shit in crusade which is most important in the game other then Gems from arena rewards.
    Thanks! I'll continue with working on getting him.

  13. #13
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    274
    Rep Power
    14
    After dp 5* my advice u go for ember spirit. Hes good later on(my opinion is he combined with vengeful spirit will destroy anti mage)
    Server:19
    Name:St.Katsuragi
    TL:93
    Guild:Sanctus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •