Thread: Soul shop

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Soul shop

Is there a faster way.. It's not even cheaper from 20 stones to 80 for sword master and also please upgrade the amount of grand master arena coins per hour, 27/hour isn't enough to even unlock a new hero. It makes us wait days even weeks

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    The grand arena increases with rank, at 300 I'm earning 32/h, these are not supposed to come fast, still I don't think sword master price is anywhere close to fair (the arena prices feel OK tho)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Are you guys new to the game?

The soulshop is a month old.. I worked hard for SM unlocking him last year and it was a good challenge!
    With the Soul Shop, you can harvest SM faster and you have the option of buying some nice purple gear.

Sword master used to be the hardest hero to unlock in this game... took ages.... needed to open chests of 20, 50, 100 Soulstone exchanges... for 1-2,3-5,7-8 Sword Master SS respectively.. so that meant opening chests of 100 at least 10X (10days) to collect 80 SM-SS... the sucky thing about this was that the additional gear or gold reward was really poor

Also regarding Garena coins, you need to be higher ranked ... basically a little push to spend money by the way the game is structured...

Quote Originally Posted by jsinami View Post

The soulshop is a month old.. I worked hard for SM unlocking him last year and it was a good challenge!
    With the Soul Shop, you can harvest SM faster and you have the option of buying some nice purple gear.

Sword master used to be the hardest hero to unlock in this game... took ages.... needed to open chests of 20, 50, 100 Soulstone exchanges... for 1-2,3-5,7-8 Sword Master SS respectively.. so that meant opening chests of 100 at least 10X (10days) to collect 80 SM-SS... the sucky thing about this was that the additional gear or gold reward was really poor

Also regarding Garena coins, you need to be higher ranked ... basically a little push to spend money by the way the game is structured...
    I know he was much harder to get and this is an improvement, what I ask is if he's worth it... Personally been spending my soul shop stones on gear instead of saving for him (tho I wonder if the next soul hero will be awesome)

He sure is bud !
    He becomes legendary in the 1.9 update and the next hero is the 'Summoner' which looks to have crazy abilities, if you reference the Chinese game

New Comers
    hey guys, i cannot see the SOUL SHOP in hero charges, i have updated it, but still no sign, can anybody help me,

Quote Originally Posted by head_hunter View Post
    hey guys, i cannot see the SOUL SHOP in hero charges, i have updated it, but still no sign, can anybody help me,
    U need to have some extra soul stones for 5* char - it will popup then

Is he (swordmaster) really worth the time and effort to redeem? Havent encountered any player using him in the arena at my server...been checking top player teams as well and he is not on their roster. Its odd thinking how hard he is to get and being useless afterwards.
    Is he a "must-have" or just plain "nice-to-have"?

Just getting some insights from seasoned players. Tnx

I was supposed to quote u from my previous post but i clicked the wrong thing. Hoping you wont skip it and respond. Thanks

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    He sure is bud !
    He becomes legendary in the 1.9 update and the next hero is the 'Summoner' which looks to have crazy abilities, if you reference the Chinese game
    If he suddenly becomes OP, I would try to earn another 320 SM ss. I think it's not hard to earn Soul Coins now, since hard Crusade already open a wider door for all of us.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Should I get FM, Pilot, Van, WR, and rifle to 5* or just ignore them to put all crusade points to SM?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I have sm hes ok in raids and 1 or 2 portals pour you stones int9 the others if i had a chance id do that