Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hard Crusade Drop Rates

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Hard Crusade Drop Rates

finally i got enough data to have a very good estimate of item drop rates in hard crusade.

so far after 51 days of collecting data (1071 item drops) these are drop rate percentages:

Gray : 24%
    Green: 34%
    Blue: 25%
    Purple: 6%
    Soulstone: 11%.

also I got 16 full hero drop in 51 days which implies the drop rate of 1.5% for full hero drop in hard crusade.

good luck!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Farious; 04-16-2015 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Including more data

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Nice to see some stats tired of hearing people crying

5% for purple is actually very decent

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Still a pointless stats as drops are random,I've personally gotta very little items of value from crusade where others have cleaned up so it's basically just luck of the draw

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    This is very interesting. Plz update in the next days, thx for all your work and sharing it with us.

One purple drop per crusade is decent enough, but so far only shitty purple except demon edge.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I've been lucky enough to get All Around Shoes as purple drops a few time. Have also gotten 2 separate CW drops within the past week in hard mode... almost 5*, 30x2x2=120 CW ss

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I only got lame purple items from crusade but one of my guildmate in his early 8x claimed that he picked up 4 BoHs (not on the same day)

I am wondering what is the highest purple items we could get from crusade. Anything like silver lance or magic hat would be epic, i say )

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    x2 Bloody Eyes already make me feel happy for a day. I don't ask too much, any Bloody Eyes, Demon Edge or Hewn Axe drop would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by htaing View Post
    I've been lucky enough to get All Around Shoes as purple drops a few time. Have also gotten 2 separate CW drops within the past week in hard mode... almost 5*, 30x2x2=120 CW ss
    You're so lucky, I also collect heroes cards x 2 several times, however all of them belongs for 5* heroes make me feel ucool only want to give us soul coins.

I've gotten a dozen or so all around shoes. Used to get at least one purple drop every day, but lately more like every 3rd day. Same with heroes, once every 3 days or so. Never gotten any purple gear that requires 50 fragments, dont think those drop.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Thanks! Looking forward for the updates of the drop data.

85 and I have yet to pull a CW card. I've refused to collect him until I get a full card.

How's that working out so far? Not great.

Not sure how people are getting him x3 or x4. Doesn't seem so random to me - I've gotten BW and Brute multiple times though ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Collections View Post
    85 and I have yet to pull a CW card. I've refused to collect him until I get a full card.

Not sure how people are getting him x3 or x4. Doesn't seem so random to me - I've gotten BW and Brute multiple times though ;P
    You remind me such bad luck, I redeem CW but not FD, I intend to wait till I got FD card from anywhere to redeem him, till I got 5* CW, then suddenly I got 2 CW cards from hard crusade which exchange into 60 ss = 6000 soul coins, #*&%$, I wish that was FD cards, then I continue get 2 WM cards, 2 DK cards, etc. those 5* heroes I got a long time ago....finally I redeem FD ss by GA coins, each of his ss cost my bloody GA coins.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I waited until I had 177 soulstones to unlock Vengeance Spirit, in the vain hope that I'd open her card first. Obviously, within three days of unlock, I get a Vengeance Spirit x60 drop in Crusade...

The last laugh was mine, though, since I got a second VS x60 drop less than three weeks later, and finished her far enough ahead of schedule to be very happy.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Collections View Post

same here. i have 201 cw ss and yet to redeem it yet.

since the introduction of hard crusade, i have received 120 dk ss and 108 dv ss. so i thought i could get lucky and get a cw card one day.

still waiting. lol

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    I only get heroes I have 5 stars too lol out of maybe 20 hero cards 2 were not 5 stars. SO and LG. I think I got a pilot one day but not sure if it was 5 stars at that time.

I still have 7 heroes that are not summoned and 6 of them been in chest since I started. I've been playing nearly 6 months vip 10 for 5 months now that's almost 1 year of crusades and still didn't get every single hero card. So don't expect a hero card if you need the hero now better off summoning them now.