Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Couple of suggestions please, thanks Ember

  1. #1
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    7

    Lightbulb Couple of suggestions please, thanks Ember

    Hi,

    Sorry but i couldnt find existing threads, hope my ideas are taken to consideration as they are simple tweaks and not at a lose for the game dev.

    1. redo/reload button for booty cave - to duplicate the dig and hours I originally setup, still need to login and collect rewards ofcourse as the times are designed to make you play. but my 4 teams for digging are basically always the same now that they are almost max, so a reload button would just make it simpler instead of collecting gems and going back and forth to see who I had in the team.

    2. Bronze chest purchase of 100X or 1000X, higher VIP players just horde gold... clicking takes ages when its in the 1000's...

    3. Gold donation option or feature, I would like to give gold to my team mates to help them out... being a high VIP player I just horde gold...

    4. rare purple gear for purchase in merchants for gold.. This one I'm not to fussed about as its against the game mechanics.. but again due to hording gold... I'll be happy to pay 10 million for an axe or rawlis !

    5. Removal of ICE STAFF from soulstop... This is the easiest purple gear to farm... one day I had an icestaff and 2 fragment options for purchase... it only takes 20/20 frags to form (sorry for whinging just thought it was a waste of a day).

    6. Guild Leader ability to mange/ discard loot gear which can not be collected by players because it was dropped from previous GUILD RAID's.

    Thanks for reading

    Ja ne...

  2. #2
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    138
    -1 for (6), every loot gear could be collected by leaders. guild leader won't need that, just to let people think he/she is greedy.


    The rest mostly base on the reason having tons of gold, certainly it's from hard Crusade. if we want to solve the source of cause, simply give much less gold in Crusade (since OP complains when having too much gold), like 100k/Crusade, problems solved once and for all.

    If I'm ucool staff, when someone complains he had too much gold to spend (having too much, hard to spend, lazy to tap a button several times, etc.) , fine, give me your id and I will erase them all so you don't have to worry about having too much gold anymore. I'm pretty sure that is the last time he complains about that.

  3. #3
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,135
    Rep Power
    78
    3. I would just make a 2nd account and donate all my gold to my main account.

    4. With all the gold I get donated to me I can buy all the purples. If it's limited to 20 fragment items I would be ok with it but I doubt ucool will do it since it will lower income

  4. #4
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    -1 for (6), every loot gear could be collected by leaders. guild leader won't need that, just to let people think he/she is greedy.


    The rest mostly base on the reason having tons of gold, certainly it's from hard Crusade. if we want to solve the source of cause, simply give much less gold in Crusade (since OP complains when having too much gold), like 100k/Crusade, problems solved once and for all.

    If I'm ucool staff, when someone complains he had too much gold to spend (having too much, hard to spend, lazy to tap a button several times, etc.) , fine, give me your id and I will erase them all so you don't have to worry about having too much gold anymore. I'm pretty sure that is the last time he complains about that.
    Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today?
    You need to understand the situation before you troll sr! - when there is loot that drops in RAID before you arrive to the guild, you can not pick it up! - I'm now in a guild where there is tones of loot which was dropped months ago before I and new members arrived.
    So its all very deceiving.. there is a warning which says that it can not be collected as it was dropped before we joined, but there are no original members in the guild anymore.

    If you were VIP13+ you will understand the excess gold situation, so relax. Its a productive suggestion as I'm happy to give gold to guild members or someway of spending.
    myself and team mates who are high VIP have 150K+ in gold to spend and there isn't anything to spend it on in the game and we try to help the lower ranked members.

    Bronze chests.. again high VIP situation and you must have way to much time to be clicking 10000X

  5. #5
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    5
    * Please remove gold and xp items from every shop that requires special coins - arena, grand arena, guild and crusade shops. I think noone has ever bought those there.
    * It would be nice to have a trade feature. I have 12 eagle ring and a few hundred fragments and need orange axe. A 5:1 or 6:1 rate would be fair. Same with corgerian glave and other lesser purple items - have a ton of them but need bloody eye but mostly rough hewn axe.

  6. #6
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    572
    Rep Power
    25
    Anything that can be traded basically ruins the game as I've seen game of war for example where guys have 10-20 accounts and just pump one or two to be completely OP so I'd quit if this was the case and I know I won't be the only one.I can't imagine any leader would want the burden of giving out gear to people as do that stop him from keeping the gear to himself???like raid leaders do in wow,on the other hand people would just jump guilds and annoy the leader for gear that's in stock.Just because you paid ubsurds amounts of money on the game don't mean others have excess gold,just spend an hour clearing it and get stones for summoner and all your problems sorted plus the fact you have to much gold means you paid to much real money for that pleasure

  7. #7
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuma View Post
    * Please remove gold and xp items from every shop that requires special coins - arena, grand arena, guild and crusade shops. I think noone has ever bought those there.
    * It would be nice to have a trade feature. I have 12 eagle ring and a few hundred fragments and need orange axe. A 5:1 or 6:1 rate would be fair. Same with corgerian glave and other lesser purple items - have a ton of them but need bloody eye but mostly rough hewn axe.
    when you are lv70+ working your way up, sometimes the potions from shops like cheese and steak is handy.. i did it a few times in my early months of the game.

    I actually don't use any enchantment potions as I use the excess neutral, green gear and reels to enchant.
    Blue gear is good for pawning...

    Quote Originally Posted by Godsend View Post
    Anything that can be traded basically ruins the game as I've seen game of war for example where guys have 10-20 accounts and just pump one or two to be completely OP so I'd quit if this was the case and I know I won't be the only one.I can't imagine any leader would want the burden of giving out gear to people as do that stop him from keeping the gear to himself???like raid leaders do in wow,on the other hand people would just jump guilds and annoy the leader for gear that's in stock.Just because you paid ubsurds amounts of money on the game don't mean others have excess gold,just spend an hour clearing it and get stones for summoner and all your problems sorted plus the fact you have to much gold means you paid to much real money for that pleasure
    I agree with the trade system ruining the game, but gold donation to other members would be harmless?
    I have players in my guild who are less than lv70 and I just want to help them out, we are a guild of 20 lv90~ players...

    The excess gold thing was really unexpected as a month ago I was struggling.. but its an eventuality as your server is older and the longer you play the game.
    Regards soulstones, oh yes I've been hitting the trades pretty hard! and have almost 400000 soul coins.. so i'm not being lazy, i have been doing the 10000 clicks..

    At present for the next level, i'm pretty sure in a days worth of crusade runs I'll have enough to skill up my 50 lv90 heroes... so much gold is given out to high VIP players but there aren't things inflated to spend on.

    thanks for the constructive suggestions

  8. #8
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    572
    Rep Power
    25
    I think what this game needs is a better option on what we spend our stones on with the exception of soul shop of course as people have to much of these built up,places like crusade/arena keep throwing out the same shit gear everyday after multiple refreshes and the way I look at it if you grind the stones you should be able to spend them on stuff you need.The only main downside to "gifting gold" is i hate to be getting messages like "gold please" plus this game has to make money for It to exist and that's why gold is needed early on to force people to at least buy monthly card.I do think they need to make the opening 10 boxes faster as it is a waste of time at lv90,I understand why cave is slow and it gives minimum spenders a chance to grind gems if there willing to spend the time doing so,a lot of suggestions these days are aiming towards some sort of trade

  9. #9
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    138
    Sending anything (gold, gear, coins) from one account to another account would be abused by players. People could create multiple accounts in 1 server using either bluestacks or cheap Android tablets/phones.

  10. #10
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    7
    But the gift thing is a guild support system, not much younger players can do with gold if they don't have stamina and gear to promote.
    The delivery for gold is kind of already in place, I manage my guild with the internal mail function.. As a leader I'll plan events or set dates to members...

    I agree with the dodgy loophole of players with multiple accounts, but this idea could be limited to within the guild, it would be quite annoying and require effort for someone to have an two accounts in the server/guild. Also with this game mechanic for a player that's lv90 max... his guild wouldn't/ shouldn't have players below lv60... low level players cant fight in later chapters and high lvl players just exhaust guild points in early chapters...

  11. #11
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    138
    I don't think people at lvl 80+ will create new accounts to abuse 'gift support system'. However people at new servers shall think about that, level up several accounts at the same time may cost time but a non-VIP player use 4 accounts would beat any VIP players by collecting 4xCrusade gold + 4xGears + 4xcoins.

    ucool will think about their business first, how to make us (players) pay more, not to pay less. Any suggestions like 'do this, players will pay more' would have higher chance to be implemented by their staffs, otherwise, just players chit chat for fun.

  12. #12
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    7
    doubt multiple non-vip player accounts could beat a VIP9+ account.. to obtain decent gear and participate in RAID levels for rare purple gear you need to be pretty strong lv70+~~ and that in itself takes time... Most of us players in my guild are VIP13/14 and one account kills our life hehe...

    If we talk about the business aspect, it kind of works out in ucools favor.. example.. I have 3 players lvl 80~ (which I do).. I give them a few million gold... this would actually encourage them login and play and perhaps spend

    But yeah, ultimately its up to ucool

  13. #13
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by jsinami View Post
    doubt multiple non-vip player accounts could beat a VIP9+ account.. to obtain decent gear and participate in RAID levels for rare purple gear you need to be pretty strong lv70+~~ and that in itself takes time... Most of us players in my guild are VIP13/14 and one account kills our life hehe...

    If we talk about the business aspect, it kind of works out in ucools favor.. example.. I have 3 players lvl 80~ (which I do).. I give them a few million gold... this would actually encourage them login and play and perhaps spend

    But yeah, ultimately its up to ucool
    I think you have 3 lives, hehe


  14. #14
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    6
    #3 and #6 destroy the game.

  15. #15
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    572
    Rep Power
    25
    Don't underestimate the lengths prople go to in these games,I found playing one account in game of war a drain and there were guys with 15,it's not that hard for VIP5 to compete with a VIP15 atm but I heard there were changes in the future coming up like you get better stats on gear if ya upgrade with gems but we will wait and see.You see it as a lv90 would not take advantage of this but new players on new servers will and that would kill the high VIPs newbies

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •