Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: Booty Cave breads limit!!!

  1. #1
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    19

    Booty Cave breads limit!!!

    Max is 30...
    Suggestion is to make it 40, 50 or even 60...
    30 is just too little, it will be full in 10 hours...
    It means we have find time to clean the breads within 10 hours period..
    Too tire... please make it better for players, thanks

  2. #2
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    8
    Don't understand what your saying but I have 450 bread and I'm way too lazy to grind out all those.

  3. #3
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    19
    i guess thats just u...
    mostly we try to plunder as many as we can...
    for exp for coins and also for extra gems...
    i am not a high VIP, so every gems counts

  4. #4
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    5
    wait... how do u have 450 bread... other than buying thru vip or just saving up....

  5. #5
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    386
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Historify View Post
    wait... how do u have 450 bread... other than buying thru vip or just saving up....
    Dig caves everyday. You can only collect 20 reward bread each day, and if you don't use the new 20, it starts to add up. For example, I have one team with 940 bread.

  6. #6
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,840
    Rep Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Horrify View Post
    Dig caves everyday. You can only collect 20 reward bread each day, and if you don't use the new 20, it starts to add up. For example, I have one team with 940 bread.
    Holy jesus,
    Yeah hitting lvl 80 make me lzy to do plunder
    Its wasting time,
    Hmmm
    Maybe the right word is boring because its spend so much time
    20 mnts just for plunder 20 times lol

  7. #7
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    8
    It would take me forever to use all my bread so unless they have some event like double loot from booty caves I just can't make myself do it.

  8. #8
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    138
    If it's wasting your time, just forget it.

  9. #9
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,135
    Rep Power
    78
    Plundering yields about 36(win every match and 0 breads from being attacked) to 46(win every match and 20 breads from being attacked) gems a day up to you to use it or not.

    36 gems to 46 gems a day is worth 20 minutes of my time.

  10. #10
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    5
    I agree! There should be a higher bread limit, plundering is very often the only way for me to make money! They should let us plunder for stamina and THAT would be great, I'm a 62 on Eva server 96 I think and I'm constantly out of bread gold gems and stamina...bbecause I use everything to keep me in stamina and upgrade my heros. There's gotta be a way to get more stamina...maybe as a prize in arena?

  11. #11
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,082
    Rep Power
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by morgana260@gmail.com View Post
    I agree! There should be a higher bread limit, plundering is very often the only way for me to make money! They should let us plunder for stamina and THAT would be great, I'm a 62 on Eva server 96 I think and I'm constantly out of bread gold gems and stamina...bbecause I use everything to keep me in stamina and upgrade my heros. There's gotta be a way to get more stamina...maybe as a prize in arena?
    The best solution is to get a life...

  12. #12
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    6
    I would really like to see some other fast way to use the bread in Booty Cave.
    Now after like almost two months of not using it I have over 1000 and it keeps growing daily......well it was still good to know that it doesn't cap at 999.....

  13. #13
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    301
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp234 View Post
    I would really like to see some other fast way to use the bread in Booty Cave.
    Now after like almost two months of not using it I have over 1000 and it keeps growing daily......well it was still good to know that it doesn't cap at 999.....
    wish i had 1000 to spend them all on the double booty event o.o
    Server 46 - Subush

  14. #14
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by idanqwe View Post
    wish i had 1000 to spend them all on the double booty event o.o
    Wish ? That is one of the most stupid thing you wish for. Each hour you could have 72 generated breads, if you only collect breads from attackers it's just max 20 breads/day, you need to collect in 50 days to get 1000 breads, do you know how many breads each player used in 50 days ? it's 4600 breads, 4.6 times more than you wished.

  15. #15
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    Wish ? That is one of the most stupid thing you wish for. Each hour you could have 72 generated breads, if you only collect breads from attackers it's just max 20 breads/day, you need to collect in 50 days to get 1000 breads, do you know how many breads each player used in 50 days ? it's 4600 breads, 4.6 times more than you wished.
    thx for correct that person..
    but 50 days is 3600 breads..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •