Thread: Sync between ipad and android

New Comers

Sync between ipad and android

Dear Ember

I'm enjoying Heroes Charge with joy and thank you very much.
    By the way, i'm playing HC with ipad now and I found out that I could sync it with android phone. But I failed to sync with error message "not logged in to google plus or game center account" - actually not just same with this. I cannot find any menu to log in to game center account in the currently playing HC, and I don't have google plus account nor want to join in google plus. So how can I sync HC in my ipad with my android phone??? Is there no way to sync without google plus account?

Best regards,

Lim

New Comers
    Okay. I came to understand the situation better after searching threads in this forum.
    Existing ID is 13712178 and server 91 kenrick. And I want this ID is overwritten to ID 17610107 in the same server.
    Do I still need google plus account???

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    You do not need a google plus account nor game centre account. So
    What you need to do to your iPad go to heroes charge press options press link a device then press this is the old device then press this is a different device then a code will come up now go to your phone go to heroes charge go to options press this is the new device then type the code.

That's pretty much all hope it helped

New Comers
    Thank you for the advise, however, I already tried it and found out that it was not working. That's why I asked a help in this forum.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crochy View Post
    Dear Ember

I'm enjoying Heroes Charge with joy and thank you very much.
    By the way, i'm playing HC with ipad now and I found out that I could sync it with android phone. But I failed to sync with error message "not logged in to google plus or game center account" - actually not just same with this. I cannot find any menu to log in to game center account in the currently playing HC, and I don't have google plus account nor want to join in google plus. So how can I sync HC in my ipad with my android phone??? Is there no way to sync without google plus account?

Best regards,

Lim
    Dear Leader
    We've only re-link your account to android device. But you still might not be able to play it on both your devices. Is that ok please? Only the in-game "Link a Device" feature can share your account on both platforms. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Dear Betty

Finally, 2 devices are syncronized after undergoing "Link a Device" feature. But I cannot help making Google Plus account.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crochy View Post
    Dear Betty

Finally, 2 devices are syncronized after undergoing "Link a Device" feature. But I cannot help making Google Plus account.
    Dear Leader
    If both accounts were syncroinzied, you must have already linked a google+ account to a Game Center. So no need to make another one, thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty